seife

70 DayZ alive.

Yeah, like the title says. Looked at the infos today when I jumped into the game and noticed that my public hive character is exactly 70 days alive. He's pretty much geared up (MK48 from NWAF, M107 + NVG from a chopper crash and all the other goodies). I killed one person who must have stolen my pick up (and a friend today accidently :P). This guy went almost everywhere on the map, I played sometimes with friends, sometimes alone.

Well, I didnt play every day but there are some hours in this character. I'm roleplaying with this guy since more than two months but what now?

btw sorry for my english

Edited by Sei.Fe

I think I'll give them to a friend then but I'm quite happy I found them after 55 days or so. Playing at night time mostly.

Zombies? About 330.

Players? 2, one of these by accident today.

70 days and only 330 zombie kills?!!

Wow...I suppose you're not a fan of zombie killing. I think I killed around 1.2k zombies within only 6 in-game days.

Go to the coast and give your stuff to a random new spawn, and start again.

70 days and only 330 zombie kills?!!

Wow...I suppose you're not a fan of zombie killing. I think I killed around 1.2k zombies within only 6 in-game days.

Yup. I avoid shooting in cities if not necessary.

Guess I'll make some sight seeing trips with my mate and hope to get into some action more central in Chernarus.

Go kill some bandits in Cherno/Elektro. Help keep the Noob trail free from bandits.

I did that with my trusting DMR, I was killed shortly after, with a hatchet to the head.

Guardian angel a new spawn. Make sure he doesn't see you, but snipe zombies/threats to him as he travels along the coast!

• Like 1