silkyskills

Killing people for no reason is funny

Here's a bit of truth.

I'm getting tired of people getting upset when they die on this game and trying to give the impression they have this god given right to live when it suits them.

I honestly don't give a dam who i kill or how i do it because it's only a game.

I kill people and let people live on how i feel at the time.

It doesn't make you any less of a person for doing horrible things in games.

I think the insults thrown at people says more about the person being insulting tbh.

As long as you aren't cheating then i think it's anything go's.

DAYZ is becoming a nanny state, what next traffic lights? look both ways before you cross? Wear your seat belt?

• Like 1

I fully agree that the person who got killed and bitches and give out abuse is far worse for the gaming community than the killer and that goes for every situation exept hackers of course.

• Like 1

Usually dying is people's own fault. I remember when I first started playing how most people tried to creep around and not agro zombies. Now everyone just runs through towns past all the zombies and QQs when they die because the zombies are OP. Same goes to bandits. It's not that hard to be stealthy.

If you want to play PVP with no zombies then play Wastland :/

and if you want to play pvp with zombies, play dayz.

• Like 3

If you want to play PVP with no zombies then play Wastland :/

No it's ok i will carry on doing as i please.

I don't its funny necessarily, it's just your playstyle and in a sandbox game, you're entitled to it.

• Like 1

it is not a game.. you are so stupid i guess you didnt even played arma 2 in your life before you just bought arma 2 because of dayz.

• Like 2

it is not a game.. you are so stupid i guess you didnt even played arma 2 in your life before you just bought arma 2 because of dayz.

I just bought arma 2 because of dayz and that makes me stupid? lol

it is very much a game.

I don't think it's funny unless the player died in a comical way. Otherwise, it's just business as usual.

• Like 1

I don't think it's funny unless the player died in a comical way. Otherwise, it's just business as usual.

I agree with that, if i chase somebody down with a hatchet, chop out their legs and they get all angry or say something amusing i normally laugh.

It doesn't make you any less of a person for doing horrible things in games.

So they you'd agree that women and children should be added to DayZ? Run around and smashing their heads in with crowbars? That would be funny, as your thread title states, right? Oh wait, even better... maybe the devs should include women and children skins for the players. That way everyone can sit up on Sniper Hill with the as50's and pop fresh spawned kids. Funny funny funny... just a laugh-a-minute... right?

Sorry friend, but believe it or not, what you do / how you act in game does reflect what type of person you are in real life. It doesn't matter if you're only playing a game or not; if you're being a douche then you're a douche, plain and simple.

• Like 2

So they you'd agree that women and children should be added to DayZ? Run around and smashing their heads in with crowbars? That would be funny, as your thread title states, right? Oh wait, even better... maybe the devs should include women and children skins for the players. That way everyone can sit up on Sniper Hill with the as50's and pop fresh spawned kids. Funny funny funny... just a laugh-a-minute... right?

Sorry friend, but believe it or not, what you do / how you act in game does reflect what type of person you are in real life. It doesn't matter if you're only playing a game or not; if you're being a douche then you're a douche, plain and simple.

Agreed..... Just like cheaters are thick, low life, skill less, scum bags in real life, that take the easy route in life...

It doesn't matter if you're only playing a game or not; if you're being a douche then you're a douche, plain and simple.

I don't think this is entirely true. I once shot a child with a rocket launcher in Fallout 3, but I would never do such a thing in real life.

fixed B)

"2 an activity that one engages in for amusement"

game...

Edited by Dankine

"2 an activity that one engages in for amusement"

game...

'Anti-game' was a term that Rocket used to describe DayZ...

'Anti-game' was a term that Rocket used to describe DayZ...

doesn't make it any more correct...

Whoa there budd.. Im not going to even call you my buddy, youre so way off.. the actions one performs in a video game, might have a little reflection on different stages of the subconsciousness, and also a big chunk of "Ive always wanted to see(!) that happen" and dont forget the slice of "youre supposed to survive in this game". If someone is a total ass in a game, it doesnt mean hes in real life. If you believe this, Im surprised you havent committed suicide due to the fact that the world is full of idiots (well it is, but even more full than IRL) who want to also kill everything that moves.

I agree with atleast women making it in the game, the only reason not to include children, is Australia. The game would be banned there, and they dont deserve that. Why should they be in the game, you ask. Because IRL there would be. Simple.

doesn't make it any more correct...

In what way is it incorrect? The 'game' is intended as a survival sim, it really isn't a traditional game.

• Like 1