Guess the Person's play style above you :)

Play is the type of player who is a little to nice, and usually pays the price.

@ Krihelion.. A shadowy assassan. Likes to kill while remaining unseen.

DrGonzo enjoys playing DayZ under the influence of lsd which usually compounds into not being able to stay on a set path and admiring the beauty of the talking elephant thats riding a bike allong the road to Electro. He usually ends up lost in the wilderness by the time his high has worn down and often finds himself perplexed as to how he awoke in a pool of his own vomit.

"They've nailed me!" I shouted. "I'm trapped in some stinking mountain crossroads called Petrovka. I don't have much time. The fuckers are closing in."

"Who?" he said. "You sound a little paranoid."

"You bastard!" I screamed. "First I got run down by the ZED, then that kid spotted me! I need a lawyer immediately!"

"What are you doing in Petrovka?" he said. "Didn't you get my telegram?"

"What? Fuck telegrams. I'm in trouble."

"You're supposed to be in Cherno," he said. "We have a suite at the Chernogorsk International Hotel. I was just about to leave for the airport ..."

Team player, will get along with most players, however he won't think twice if he needs to stab you in the back

Friendly most of the time, but becomes a bloodthirsty killer when feeling threatened. Would rather work in a team than alone.

• Like 1

KOS griefer with a heart of gold. 

Damn you're good!

KOS griefer with a heart of gold. Still hasn't figured out that the Compound Crossbow is probably the worst weapon ever (now that the crowbar sucks less).

fsjal

Stereotypical lone wolf?

Edited by Fun With Flares

Police officer in GTA :/

Whuut?

KOS griefer with a heart of gold. Still hasn't figured out that the Compound Crossbow is probably the worst weapon ever (now that the crowbar sucks less).

fsjal

Stereotypical lone wolf?

A player who will avoid the coast if possible, however he will have a base near an water inlet if possible?

Daryl is a silly hermit who hides out in the woods west of Zeleno, living off Boar and pond water. he always keeps his trusty crossbow close.

Daryl is a silly hermit who hides out in the woods west of Zeleno, living off Boar and pond water. he always keeps his trusty crossbow close.

Cap'n - loves his vehicles, but prefers to take them from other rather than own his own

An overbearing buttmunch who pretends to be the god of road flares but gets eaten by zombies every time he throws one.

Statik - The rare and elusive wilderness creature.

Picks the female skin and insists it's to perve at her ass.

An overbearing buttmunch who pretends to be the god of road flares but gets eaten by zombies every time he throws one.

The player who throws flares at people after being shot at. Can also be seen doing whisper kicks instead of hitting crouch.

The player who throws flares at people after being shot at. Can also be seen doing whisper kicks instead of hitting crouch.

Elektro sniper.

• Like 1

Officer Raymond uses a custommade dildo handgun mod that his granny made for him on her commodore64. They ported the mod to pc by lowering the viscosity of saliva and pouring it over the pc and C64 creating a momentarly bridge between the two machines. The dildogun shots used dildoes and kills instantly from the disgust the victim feels.

Craftable dildos are in the pipeline and comming soon.

Edited by svisketyggeren