Sign in to follow this  
tacticalbanana

Tell us about your most recent kills!

Post the most recent kills that you have gotten in DayZ here! Share your stories for the rest of the forums! :D

Anyways, my most recent kill was some guy in a ghillie suit. I was running along the power lines to Cherno and the server I was on had nametags enabled. As I was running, I saw a name come up but I didn't see anyone, but on closer inspection it turned out to be a guy in a ghillie suit, and he had obviously seen me too since I wasn't wearing anything special except for a double-barrel and a Czech backpack.

He said "friendly??" and I replied in voice direct communication "Yeah man, want to team up?" and he agreed. As soon as he turned around, I loaded my pellets for the double-barrel, pointed the gun and opened fire. He didn't die straight away, but he was obviously about to die and bleeding bad from being shot by a shotgun at point-blank, and he started running towards the nearby trees.

I fired a few more shots at him which all hit him, and finally the last two shots broke his legs and knocked him unconscious, so I ran over and finished him off with my lovely Makarov :)

He had some nice gear, NVG goggles, rangefinder, a lovely M4A1.

• Like 5

Some guy was asking for morphine on the balota strip. Went there, killed the camping bandit and saved his ass. End of story.

• Like 1

I was at NEAF on a map with added in buildings and two bandits were sniping this hero group. I waited for them to return to their ATV parked in the woods and when the came back they started shooting at the heros again, I did the sneaky crawl up to them crouched and unloaded. Loaded their gear into the atv and booked it haha, no NVGs but gps coyote m14s and L115s (not hacked, was added by server).

i was in the last floor of an apartment building in cherno, looting a pile, when i heard footsteps. since i watched carefully my back while entering, i knew this guy wasn't aware of me, so i kept my ak on the door and gave him a good burst in the chest.

i had only my rifle from balota and his gear has been a good find(meds, map, matches,knife, hatchet and a revolver)

I was approaching my camp and I passed a small red shed in the middle of a field, which I thought I saw a UAZ parked behind, I ran back to discover there was nothing there, I turned around and in doing so saw another player prone on the floor and take aim at me from about 20-30m away, I proned as well hidden amongst the grass, I was switching my chat to direct to ask if he was friendly but then he opened fire on me, missing every shot with his MP5, So I popped him in the chest/head twice and killed him, his name was Bob, poor Bob.

Playing at night with moonlight, flipped my ATV I found on top of Klen on the way to Berezino looking for parts & supplies. Ran the last few hundred meters and noticed a bloke helping himself to guns & that tinned pasta that I like in the apartments north of the Lumber Mill. He seemed happy enough to blow zombies away with a 1911 willy nilly so it was pretty easy to get eyes on him.

I was in a rather bleak mood after losing my vehicle & I don't normally shoot before trying to talk to comrades, so I caught my breath and the crisp snap of a 7.62mm round could be heard in Berezino, then silence.

Karma took a bite out of my arse later when I burned in a GAZ that I stacked. Drinking and driving is never a good thing IRL, or DayZ, as it turns out.

was on a lingor server that had the humvees with the mounted LMGs enabled. I was gunning while a buddy drove when we saw a chopper cruising low over a field a little ways off. I opened fire and lit up the chopper. after a good spray, the chopper must have been disabled because two parachutes popped as the pilot and gunner bailed. I got one of them with another LMG spray, but the other guy landed safely on the other side of a hill. he popped his face up barely over the hill and started popping AKM shots and my friend (who had gotten out to fire when they bailed). I jumped out of the gun and lined up a DMR shot from behind a rock. One to the dome and he joined his friend at the loading screen.

nothing good lootwise, but two very satisfying kills.

killed two guys with axes getting in a betty van with my dmr also i found a car later and drove it 5m then crashed into a rock and busted a wheel, the owner of that will not be pleased.

i just had an awesome kill. saw some random guy when i just spawned in Cherno. i had a ghillie and a Remmington. i decided to sneak up on him and i could see he had a weapon on his back. and was holding a macarov in his hand. i started to shot at him and he ran around and seemed like he would do anything to avoid being killed. when i crouched down to shot another time. a zed appears and heads towards me. he passes me and heads towards the other guy. he shots the mac at me. hurting me a bit. i shot him in the leg. he breaks his leg and the zeds make him pass out. i kill the zeds and makes the killing blow with my last shot. when i loot the guy. he had a m4 CCO SD on his back (no ammo tough. that explains why he used a mac) and a coyote backpack with an AS50 + 2 m107 mags.

good one, sir. i like your style.

Often I just don't think and try shooting them straight away but end up dying, but this time I was smart and tricked him! ;D

was on a lingor server that had the humvees with the mounted LMGs enabled.

I don't think there are any humvees with mounted LMGs. There's the TOW, (laser guided AT) the avenger (Lock-on AA), the Mk19 (Automatic grenade launcher), the M2 (.50 cal HMG), and the M240 (MMG).

Anyway, I haven't played dayz in a while, but here's my last memorable kill.

I was looting in cherno, found myself a nice m16 in the firestation, and grabbed some random supplies at the supermarket. I had heard people saying there was a fresh-spawn shooting bandit with an svd at balota. Me, being me, hating unarmed shooters, I decide to go after him, and let him know this. I arrive at the hill near balota, and start scoping out the area with my binocs. I move carefully until I can get a view of the ATC, this is where he was apparently. I watch it for a while, before finally deciding to move in. I find a 2-3 bodies, somewhat geared with civilian weapons at the entrance. I hide under the stairs for a bit, and some guy says he's coming to balota to meet up with me for some odd reason. I tell him many times to stay away, as I'm hunting a sniper. He doesn't listen, and comes in anyway, forcing me to gun him down. In the process, I get hit once or twice by his AKM. I'm sitting there asking "Why the hell did you come in you idiot, I said to stay away", and "Now I'm low blood, and probably can't do shit" but he doesn't answer for a bit. I start moving up the stairs slowly. Second floor clear, no movement heard. I move up the final stairs, and I find a ghillie'd dead body. I check his loot, M14, cz 550, coyote, nvgs, gps, basically anything I wanted.

I quickly take it all, and start running west, I get in a tree to talk about the sniper, saying that they must've mistaken the svd for the cz 550. Some guy offers to blood-bag me, since I was talking earlier about being low-blood. I don't accept the offer, as I'm too scared of losing all this good stuff I found. The guy I killed comes back onto the server, and starts moaning about how I killed him, saying he's gonna find me. I argue with him for a bit, and suddenly I get shot at by a sniper. Arma being an awesome military simulator, leaves on trees tend to stop rounds, so I survived. I start running as fast as I could NE, shots barely missing me. I finally stop near some small village in a tree, heart pounding. I explain to people my l33t advenchur, and log off.

Edit: holy shit i wrote a lot

Edited by Angryofficer
  • Like 1

I had finally found my first sniper rifle, the DMR, and I was running south. (I was at the north-east airfield.) I found an SUV and I was heading back to my base to park my vehicle there and wait for my friend to get on. On my way there, I noticed something along the side of the road. It was a prone player. I went completely off the road and zig-zagged as much as I could without slowing down too much, to avoid being shot. I headed over to a small line of trees, and parked there. I searched around for him with my sniper rifle and found him. I shot him directly in the head. I ran back over and searched for his body. After searching for a while and not finding him I look around to make sure no one was watching me. I saw a zombie that was prone and crawling towards me... wait... that wasn't a zombie! I quickly looked down the scope and shot once, missed, shot again, and hit him in the head. I looted both there bodies and got the fuck out of there. I got a coyote backpack and a GPS.

kLpdA.jpg?1

Edited by deejay2900
  • Like 1

I don't think there are any humvees with mounted LMGs. There's the TOW, (laser guided AT) the avenger (Lock-on AA), the Mk19 (Automatic grenade launcher), the M2 (.50 cal HMG), and the M240 (MMG).

k dude it was a truck with a gun on it. thanks for your input.

• Like 1

Guy at balota was asking for a blood bag on side chat. I said I'd meet him at the airfield. I went there waited for him to come and saw he had an m249 saw. I thought to myself when he goes down to recieve the blood bag I'd pop him in the head with my makarov and that'd be that. (I of course was bluffing to him). Fortunately he managed to get a 1 hit knockout from a zombie so all I had to do was spray him and I had myself a fancy new toy. He helplessly typed in side chat "I died" after he respawned, he didn't even know.

Finding my new ak kobra in a barrack I went to loot the other and found another player and I killed him.

End of story.

PS:I fucking love your m4m1 silenced.

Me and a mate were sitting on a hill scoping out a town (on Panthera) down near the desert part. anyway we are seing a lot of zombie movement so we wait for like 5 mins then we see him some fella running along the beach and then he might've seen me cause he logged. we were about to finish up for the night when he logs back in i instantly raise my AKM and start spraying like crazy and my mates like what are u doing (i yell hes back) he raises hes m14 and nails him with one shot. game over.

Me and my friend were fully kitted and we were heading north, we had killed some bandits and got NV's and DMRs so we started heading north, only to stop off at Green Mountain. I climbed the light house to be face-to-face with a survivor. He had a FN FAL and still screamed 'FRIENDLY FRIENDLY FRIENDLY". I told him to drop his gun just to make sure there was no rebellion. I enjoy his Coyote Pack and his FN FAL.

(Sorry EarthWalker, survival of the fittest.)

On Lingor with my buddy, looting the southern medium yield military camps we see a player named sergio. He runs off with a horde of zombies on his tail, my buddy asks should he fire? I said no, let him run. We check the camp and move east. Sergio takes a shot at me with an Enfield, I take cover. He goes after my buddy so I pump him full of lead with my AK. Should not have fired unprovoked at a group

At sniperhill in elektro , i tookd aim with my AS50 , aimed directly to the chest of an ghillie suit sniper killing some unarmed player at firestation. Then i tookd the shot , saw it hit him right in the chest , then another shot just for sure. At that point i noticed that he was hacker :) he didint die and started to look at my position, Soon i heard steps behind me ( he teleported ) and uhh , you can quess the rest .

This is daily btw , i cant seem to live more than 10 min on servers , hackers all around , teleporting behind you and using god mode etc.

a guy was running around on top of a building in cherno industrial section one of those oblong ones you cant enter but has several ladders to climb up

i was 300m(ish) away north on the hill and shot him dead with my lee enfield, it was a crack shot and i was very proud at the time,

it wasnt really asshole banditry everyone was junking around killing each other in pvp duels at the time.

Another story.

I was driving out of Stary Sobor in my new car feeling like a boss then I saw a light. Someone's headlights. It was a UAZ. So I just turned around and they followed me. I went halfway around Stary Sobor and just decided to bail. (It was night BTW.) I run up to a hill and watch around the area of my car and their parked UAZ. Two people got in and they started driving off away from me. I only had a CZ 550 and it was night. I just decided to try to kill him. I aimed at where I could barely see the car window and I shot. I got him perfectly in the head. The driver bailed out and ran. I was almost sure that he was actually searching for me. His friend never got me, but I never got his body.

SGuRM.jpg?1

Edited by deejay2900
  • Like 2

Playing Taviana I saw guys shooting in boye. Scouting out, I shot a person in a ghillie suit and identified a person on the top of the hospital which I shot down and he had a M14. Then I went into Sabina and found a guy hiding in the trees, and we killed each other simultaneously. Very fun.

Me and a couple of Buddies were flying around in our chopper when we had decided we were gonna head to Elektro and mess with some people, I being the only one with a Sniper that could be used with NVG, got dropped off just outside town and decided to make my way to the hospital roof. We found that that there were these guys in the office/School building across the street. As the rest of my squad made their way into town I provided cover and popped off a few round to make sure the people didnt leave. My squad managed to get one of the guys as they entered the building the other thought he would be daring enough to try to run hatchet in hand and back to me I shot him in the head made my way off the roof to regroup with my squad. Not even bothering to check his gear.

I respawned and got Kamenka, so resigned to a long and boring run towards balota, I begin the long run while scoping out loot spots for stuff, luckily I find a hatchet and some road flares, so at the very least i can fight off a zombie or two.

I leave and I hear machine gun fire, doesn't quite sound like an AK or a M4, so I go to check it out, I figure, if i die, sod it hopefully i spawn somewhere better.

I get to the coast and there's a guy laying into a small crowd of zombies that were chasing him with a Mk48, I decide it's probably best not to hang around to see if he's friendly and sneak off to continue on my way.

I get to the outskirts of kamenka and the guy with the mk48 and his friend are chatting over side chat, they have the bus and he's arranging a pick up, so i move to the woods to keep moving but so i can get to cover if needed, I get about half way between Kamenka and Komarovo and the bus drives past, I get to Komarovo and check out the buildings on the coast for stuff, as I'm leaving i hear the bus coming along the road...

then an almighty explosion, someone just blew the bus up, so i sneak around to get to a better position to see whats going on, the bus is out of action, there's 2 bodies on the floor but only 1 kill message in the feed, so one guys out cold(i didn't realise this at the time though). Then someone runs over and starts looting while trying to fight off zombies. At this point I decide that the only right thing to do at this point in time... is to charge the guy while he's distracted and firing at zombies and swing an axe into his face.

Surprisingly in the fight between man with M4 and the man with the axe I won, guy goes down, I run into the woods and kill off the remaining zombies with my axe, sneak back and start looting people, when i notice i cant check one of the bodies I realise he's still alive, he must have lost a lot of blood at this point but he's still alive, so I bandage him up to stop his bleeding, take his friends gear and then I took cover in the woods, found a decent hiding place and took cover to make sure no one else came along and killed the guy when he's down (in hindsight getting killed may have been a blessing in disguise considering how much blood he'd lost).

He came to and crawled off and I got shot because i hesitated.