Sign in to follow this  
pr3llox

Children and Women Zombies?

Will there be Women/Children zombies in the standalone? just a quick question......

Edited by KC Pr3lLoX
  • Like 1

If not, this should be in suggestions, really would like to see this.

• Like 1

Rocket brought it up, and we're not probably not going to have children because of legal problems. I forgot what he said about women zombies and whatnot, but if I recall correctly we're going to have then.

Without knowing anything about programing and law, i do know that the aussie gov would def frown upon us shooting children even if they are zombies.

But i think it would be interesting if they were added (they could be really fast or something).

Edited by DMC14

Rocket brought it up, and we're not probably not going to have children because of legal problems. I forgot what he said about women zombies and whatnot, but if I recall correctly we're going to have then.

Umm i just read that the children zombies are being considered.... im not sure tough

Will there be Women/Children zombies in the standalone? just a quick question......

Would love to see it. Something that definantly needs to be added.

Without knowing anything about programing and law, i do know that the aussie gov would def frown upon us shooting children even if they are zombies.

This is just what i have experienced... I think it is allowed but there isn't a lot of people doing it because its probably unethical for the most part.

Its the same thing as putting up boobies in an advertisement but no one wants to do it because its... well its unethical.

Edited by KC Pr3lLoX

i never understood why people wanted children zombies or women am i the only person who feels it wouldn't really add anything or make the game better

Shootable children, regardless of being undead or living will not be acceptable in Western Europe.

Fallout 2 had children that could be shoot just like any other character in the game, but they had to be patched out after a number of EU governments protested.

i never understood why people wanted children zombies or women am i the only person who feels it wouldn't really add anything or make the game better

Well i guess its for the most part to shut up people who ask questions like "Why isnt there children or women zombies if this is supposed to be a zombie apocalypse sim?" like my self........ lol

This is just what i have experienced... I think it is allowed but there isn't a lot of people doing it because its probably unethical for the most part.

Its the same thing as putting up boobies in an advertisement but no one wants to do it because its... well its unethical.

Yeah but why fight so hard to get killable children in a game in the first place? (Not addressed at you, it's an open question.)

I would be shocked if women zombies never made it in but doubt that child zombies will. In the end, who really cares about adding children to a FPS?

I think there are legal issues with "Killing/injuring/violence" against children in VG's, Not sure what they are, but i know that in dead island they have to take out children zombies if im not mistaken. But it is a great suggestion.

well if it is legal in some countries and illegal in others how are they going to implement the feature then? if they do of course....

I hope and pray there aren't children in this. most players can seperate the IRL from in game but there are 3rd and 4th order effects to this ethical dilema.

as Rocket pointed out the legalities of this think of the influence independent moral watchdogs would have. I feel the cost far outways the benefits.

how about half zombies (as if they were half eaten)?

yeah why isnt there dwarf zombies in Dayz? just kidding....

I would be shocked if women zombies never made it in but doubt that child zombies will. In the end, who really cares about adding children to a FPS?

Child models have been looked at though, right? I doubt Rocket/Matt was talking about NPCs though, and if players would be able to play as children, that would be pretty much just as 'bad' as having zombie kids running around.

Edit; I say that they have been looked at because of that Q&A answer done in the stream recently.

Edited by Dancing.Russian.Man

Child models have been looked at though, right? I doubt Rocket/Matt was talking about NPCs though, and if players would be able to play as children, that would be pretty much just as 'bad' as having zombie kids running around.

Edit; I say that they have been looked at because of that Q&A answer done in the stream recently.

Yes, I believe you are correct with saying that they have been looked at. My previous statement was based more on my personal opinion.

• Like 1

Does nobody remember the birth of modern fps games? Remember how hard it was to shoot whoever was playing as oddjob in goldeneye multiplayer on the n64? Vote no on zombie kids!

• Like 2

Zombie women and children is a great Idea.

* Didn't the "TV series - The Walking Dead" have a episode where the main character shoot a zombie child?

- But wait, that was before the shooting.

My guess is that is why people are against this idea.

* Overall it's a great idea, but there will be people against it.

* The NRA might even use it as proof that games promote child violence...

But, in Borderlands 2.

* No has a problem in killing the "mini-me psychos".

bl2-gruesome-03_r640x400.jpg?5f283927f7404204a81e453b153d50eb7d86d89b

Edited by Sobieski12

Children would be a bit OTT and only get the likes of FOX news banging on how disgusting this game is.

I would like to know if we are ever going to get a Zombie Adam Savage (from Mythbusters)... I'm pretty sure we already have a Zombie Jamie...

• Like 1

I would like to know if we are ever going to get a Zombie Adam Savage (from Mythbusters)... I'm pretty sure we already have a Zombie Jamie...

Your not the only one that has noticed the mythbuster in the game.

I'd love zombie children, ethical or not. In a real zombie apocalypse, children would be the first to go due to children being (in general) slow and stupid. If the game mechanics are supposed to promote realism and the atmosphere of survival horror, nothing would spice up the environment rather than slow and sluggish zombie children shuffling about (smaller but slower/hits won't do as much damage). Same with women, slower + hits do less damage.

Also, it's not like we're gunning down live people. All sensible people know not to follow propaganda of Fox News anyways.

Does anyone else call the gray-headed Zombie with the trench coat "Major Nelson" from xbox live?

Edited by Hero_Damien