boxman80

Calling All REAL Bandits & Lone Wolves

I know i had a few things i had to do ! Not familiar with the map either. I left a cz on your body and didnt hide it because it was a little harsh, were you running from the heli crash site ?? I was scoping the vicinity ready ti make my approach.

I'd jsut logged in, I was droped there earlier in the day after a shoot out and was in bad health. I logged into try and sort my stuff out for the night and get my self fixed etc. I spawned in, seen you running about and then got mobbed by zeds lol My side arm was empty so I started using the AS50 (I only use it for vehicles normally as I hate it), firing at you and the swarm around me to try and buy me time to get some cover and get me to the motorbike that was stored near by. Back fired though and you got off a good shot on me. Not to worry though.

The map is cracking by the way but we're having some problems with it this week and have a support ticket raised with our hosts. Its' not spawning gear at crash sites and the time settings are messed up. We're hoping to have this fixed within the next few days but if not we'll be doing a server reset and may even switch maps depending on our community feedback. Details at our forum.

Also the planned events (there's also ad-hoc stuff that kicks off through the week at any time) will be held almost every week , although there's no event next Sunday while we are having server problems. Loads of events such as secure and defend, planned battles, air battles, convoy attacks, road blocks, ambushes, man hunts etc..

Edited by Box

is this server still popular or has it become on of those dead servers people join just to play by them selves

Ah right thanks, the map seems good from what ive seen mapped out my route to the stadium and got pulled away. I plan on getting used to the community and the map and then maybe joining a clan when everybody knows who i am.

is this server still popular or has it become on of those dead servers people join just to play by them selves

Its still regularly active yea and steadily improving too so it's only going to get better.

a lot more players have been active lately, quite a few players on at peak times.

It does seem like the server population has been steadily increasing, during all times not just peak hours.

Some more players from US time zones would help a lot, as I think most players are from Europe at the moment.

played on panthera today and i realized that i never want to change from tavi, bad frame rate, too open and not enough cities.

• Like 1

@ box: yeah... I was wondering what was up today. When I logged in to go loot a town for food there was a massive delay on spawns for everything (zombies included). Wondered if that was server wide or if there was a client side issue. Guess I have my answer.

@Jimmy, you should try some of the Lingor servers sometime... Most of the ones I tried I quit shortly after because people were crying about being bandited...

@ box: yeah... I was wondering what was up today. When I logged in to go loot a town for food there was a massive delay on spawns for everything (zombies included). Wondered if that was server wide or if there was a client side issue. Guess I have my answer.

There were issus with our host and Taviana, i've been told theya re resolved now and a patch is available that will fix them. We'll see wednesday when I install them.

@Jimmy, you should try some of the Lingor servers sometime... Most of the ones I tried I quit shortly after because people were crying about being bandited...

you seem new here so i thought i'd help you out. press the quote button under the post to reply to it, this isn't twitter.

Its still regularly active yea and steadily improving too so it's only going to get better.

when i look at it it says only one person on, do more increase on week ends or does it become alot when the events

when i look at it it says only one person on, do more increase on week ends or does it become a lot when the events

weekends have more people on as do events, when i check there is usually around 5 players when nothing special is on. may just be the times you play.

Always worth looking in. Lots of little skirmishes last night. Fognus and myself recored another 4 kills against Raven Faction last night, including an awesome "siege" shootout at a factory in sabina where we chased a car full of Ravens. I also got whacked in the Fire station at Bylov by a new player.

• Like 1

Hoping to get a bit of play time tonight if i dont go pub... maybe even if i do i might play abit of pissed up day z

• Like 1

ill try it again this weekend or friday if i have the chance, because today i became a certified bandit! 12 murders baby!!

• Like 1

We will be switching server on the 5th to a new server host

Check out our next event running this Sunday at 8pm (GMT) on our Taviana server. It's teh second game of the season for our Faction Wars event;

eYNiLLw.jpg

no the route will not be revealed until the evening and only the scorpions will know their route - with markers being set on the map of recently visited locations.

New taviana server goes live tomorrow!