boxman80

Calling All REAL Bandits & Lone Wolves

you had me at 2.0 me and a few friends might come and see what happens

Great stuff, it's a whitelisted server so get us your GUID s nice and early via our webesite and i'll add you guys to the whitelist.

I would love to join this as soon as I can. I've always done better on my own, in my perspective.

• Like 1

So I've been playing Taviana for a few days (on other servers) to familiarize myself with the map. I'm digging it a lot.

I'll submit my whitelist request here in a bit (I have to get my GUID first), so as long as I don't lag like hell on the server, I hope to see some of you guys soon.

:D

EDIT: Request sent, waiting on confirmation.

Edited by codave
  • Like 2

So I've been playing Taviana for a few days (on other servers) to familiarize myself with the map. I'm digging it a lot.

I'll submit my whitelist request here in a bit (I have to get my GUID first), so as long as I don't lag like hell on the server, I hope to see some of you guys soon.

EDIT: Request sent, waiting on confirmation.

You were added last night mate.

Things are stepping up a gear all next week as our Scorpion faction are out on death hunts killing or kidnapping anyone they come accross!

• Like 1

Story from one of the groups on our server. They submitted this last night based on last weeks gaming.

The mission started out in disaster. The chopper flying the team in went down, and the survivors were flung across the ocean surronding the islands, Taviana.

The team, scattered, their equipment lost or ruined, quickly realsed they hade to move away from the shore, and find what supplies and equipment they could. They all, individually, made some progress. Finding empty settlements, and scavanged what supplies they could find. It soon turned out the settlements was not empty. The same plague that has struck all over the world, hade struck here as well, and the dead walked the streets. Running on pure trained instinct, they all aquired firearms to defend themselves.

Time past, while they all kept on the move to avoid the rageing mobs of undead, they eventually linked up with one another. All around the island, they found vehicles abandon, or their occupants torn from them. This far... it seemed like they were all alone.

This however change, and fast. 2 of the operatives was scouting the island capital, Sabina. A chopper was heard flying overhead. And not long after that, the 2 operatives came under fire. The fire was inacurate, but they still sought cover. They soon realised that they were facing an amature, and not a trained soldier. Breaking cover, they reached the building where the fire hade came from, and found their enemy. How ever... the undead hade found him first. A running battle with the zombies ensued, and only ending after the last undead was laying unmoving on the ground. The 2 operatives moved forward, founding the one that hade engaged them, and searched his body. Diffrent scavanged equipment, food, soda cans. What disturbed them how ever was that he was also carrying a military grade GPS. Hade the military all fallen insted of retreating, leaving the scattered survivors of the island to loot and plunder the stockpiles?

Not wasting time, they moved out to investigate. With the help of a map they found earlier in a gas station, and the GPS, they moved up to a small army base. Not wanting to alert anyone, they scouted around the compund, but all they found was a horde of the undead. Having learnt that they are relativly slow and late to react, they snuck in. And much to their dismay, their fears were confirmed. The military hade indeed fallen to the plague. Not wanting to spend more time then needed, they checked what areas they could reach in the compond, finding military grade weapons and ammo, before moving out.

After spending a couple of days scouting and scavenging the island, the 4 operatives gathered and debreifed each other. As well as comparing and sharing what equipment and weapons they hade found.

They all agreed to that setting a BoS was of highest priority, so they started repairing and driving of vehicles and what weapons and supplies they found to a undisclosed location. Tents were raised, as well as transport for all.

All was well for a couple of days yet again, avoiding contact with other survivors, and avoiding the zombie horde. Then a call came thro. A group of survivors, calling themselves the Scorpions, hade lost a truck. They wanted ot back for "sentimental values" which sounded like bull, but a job is a job. After some searching, the truck was located. A presetup rendevouz point was estabilsed, and the truck was brought there. This was their biggest mistake. They trusted another group of survivors. The dropoff was infact a ambush. The 2 operatives that hade moved forward with the truch was enaged with sniper rifle. One fell, but the other one got away, retreating fast from the location.

Later that evening, after linking up with another found operative from the original operation and breifing him on the situation, they decided to scout a locale airfield. While soucting it how ever, 2 survivors where spoted. 2 Operatives engaged them from a distance, while 2 other move in close under the supporting fire of 2 high powered sniper rifles. One of the spoted survivors where gunned down, while the other one slipped the net. But he did not went far, and succded in doing a very lucky shoot at almost 1200 meters. The operatives found a truck, supposedly belonging to the 2 survivors, and extracted from the location.

Things has been quite since.. no direct contact with other survivors. Their presence is still known tho. 2 times, the surviving operatives have been forced to pack up and move camp. The last time, someone even succeded in stealing their supply truck. Filled with ammo and weapons. Everything from military grade pistols, to sniper rifles, to squad support weapons. This, luckily enough how ever, was later found and retrived, even tho alot of the weapons were missing.

Now the question remains: What will happend next? What will the operatives next step be, and how will they get of the islands?

//

Just a little in game story from our first weeks at the server. All of it is based on things we have been involved in (the fire fight on the airfield was a real nightmare.. but fun as hell).

Would be really nice of ppl join in about their group/lone wolf/what-not http://resources.gui...leys/smiley.gif

Also, feedback is always nice to

Edited by Box

You were added last night mate.

Things are stepping up a gear all next week as our Scorpion faction are out on death hunts killing or kidnapping anyone they come accross!

awwwwwww yeah

I was able to log on for a while last night. Thanks for the approval.

I'll start gearing and hunting when I get home in a few hours.

Sounds like a good opportunity for some players

• Like 1

Edited - I think the problem is sorted.

See you in game...

Edited by codave

Looking forward to a busy week this week with Scorpions on the war path!

our scorpion faction enjoyed a good nights hunting;-

2013-02-10_00001_1360535799.jpg

2013-02-10_00002_1360535817.jpg

2013-02-10_00003_1360535829.jpg

2013-02-10_00004_1360535839.jpg

Could do with more friendlies. Obviously noobs and bandits still welcome!

Applied for Whitelisting, decided to give this a go. Consider me a an adequately skilled lone wolf, however i'll gladly cooperate with other Bandits against these organised factions. Will pop up on TS from time to time when playing, as soon as whitelisting comes through

• Like 1

I'll add you to the shortlist once i get home from work mate, give it a try in about 2 hours.

Could always do with a few more decent players!

Could always do with a few more decent players!

I'll join in on the fun if you'll have me.

Been camping in the woods since June. Time to stretch my legs.

• Like 1

Started playing here 3 days ago, here are my experiences so far...

Day 1:

As a fresh spring chicken i spawned near the coast on the slopes of a gigantic snowy mountain. Getting my bearings crossing the mountain, i devised the plan for that day: finding a boat and going to those yummy oil rigs they got on the map. Little did i know those places are bugged and dont spawn loot, read before you act Harafat! For this endeavour i would require a large pack, food and drinks. Weapons seemed like a luxury viewing that no zed's are supposed to spawn on those rigs. After planning out this mission i left the cold snowy plains and found myself close to the town of Sabina. Excellent, i thought, and i set of towards the supermarket and the mall to fetch the items required for my mission. The feel of Taviana is so awesome. The cities actually feel like real cities where a zombie acolypse JUST happened instead of chernarus, which looks like it has been going on for a few years. Anyways, i quickly found myself in the posession of an Alice pack, tons of foods and drinks, basic surivival equipment and bottles for advanced survival, should the mission prove succesfull. Next stop was to be Ekaterinaburg Harbour to find my boat. However, i wanted to swing by the airfield cause of the 2 barrack complexes and the airfield itself. In the first complex i found myself an AK-Kobra and a sidearm. Overjoyed i decided to skip ahead to the harbour untill i found myself 3 mint condition airplanes on the airfield. Jumped in the double-dekker, heart racing because i never flew a plane, engine on and off i was! Happy as hell i flew to my target to find no boats there! Not turned off by this slight dent in the road i flew to the island nort of there with the prison complex on it. Located two boats, was rdy to bail out of the plane. Then suddenly the server went out. Logging back on i found myself no longer in the plane but on the West side of lake Umag, near the castle.

Then a call for help came over the radio. 2 BSB guys were flying a chopper when the incident happened, they were now no longer in the chopper but somewhere on a random location in the ocean. Knowing these guys would actually hunt me soon and show no mercy, i still decided to help them, because losing your gear due to server restarts sucks balls. I devised the plan to do flyovers grid per grid of the ocean with a C130, mark their location on the map, then pick em up by boat. Adrenaline roaring, i set off to the airfield again. Found the c130's still there and prepared for take off. Being an inexperienced pilot, i didnt check the terrain around the airfield, just taxied my plane onto the runway, cigar in the mouth, whiskey in the glass and off for a glorious rescue mission. I punched down the throttle, took off, and swirved immediately towards the east to reach the ocean. Little did I know that there was an enormous mountain range there. Immediately realising my mistake and inevitable doom i started evasive measures and pulled up, to no result. Plane stalled and i just got out be4 it drilled itself in the mountain. No worries, i tought, another plane remains. Not making the same mistake twice, i took of again, directed myself safely towards the ocean and started the search. After about 5 mins of flying the engine turned itself off tho. I was too late to eject and died a wet death trying to rescue 2 people. They made it back to land however, i was back to square one

Day 2:

After messing some more around with 1 plane earlier, i decided i had to stop my shennanigans and start to build my base and gear up, or i was going to be trampled by whoever i was gonna meet here. It became an intense day of looting in which i perfected my looting tactic for barrack complexes, repaired a hatchback and a UAV and found a coyote backpack and some basic zombie-culling weapons, nothing fancy tho, AK's, M16's, Shotguns. All these were alas depleted during my rather rash looting of sites, drawing attention of lots of zombies. Looted nearly all the top-loot locations twice, hit 2 helicpoter sites, and still found myself with only an AK74Kobra. I was about to give up untill i hit the last firestation for that day and i found an M24 and a GPS!!! Whole day of top location loot, nothing, 1 firestation, GPS, M24. Happy with this, i decided to make a camp and drove my vehicle i decided to keep out to a non disclosed location and logged of.

Day 3:

Deciding to keep the gear in my basis, i left everything behind besides my sidearm, bandages, 1 food, 1 drink and 1 morphine. After an early day of looting and getting a pack, equip, food/drinks, meds and yet another Kobra. I decided to go on another sight seeing tour of the islands by plane, maybe ejecting to loot anything that caught my eye. After a long while of boring flying around i decided i had enough and i ejected on an undisclosed location, looking for some more military loot. I missed my dropzone, but not by much. Not knowing exactly where i was, i looked around in my surroundings. My heart, nearly exploded when i saw a chopper near me. I quickly went in to investigate and found myself in an extensive camp. 3 working Heli's, 2 Urals, SUV, UAV and Hatchback. All loaded to the brim with weapons and gear, unfortunately no NV, Ghillie's or Rangefinders. I helped myself to a DMR, an M16AcoG and a ton of ammo. I then contemplated that i had to destroy all these vehicles, because a ton of weaps remained. Wepons and Heli's that would be used to kill me inthe not so distant future, especially with me stealing from them. However, i decided to be mercifull and leave this camp alone for this once. Would it remain there till next week, then i will destroy it. So guys, move your stuff, your location is compromised :)

Now i find myself with 2 full sets of my fav loadout: zombieculler with low noise and non-overpowered sniper. From now on you can consider me to be a hostile XD.

• Like 3

I am loving the concept here =p Kudos Sir!!! When i get a tad better i will join you for the all out warfare sometimes the maps just don't have enough structured battles... Till then get your video feeds together it would be cool to see each players perspectives on what unfolds during your war link my inbox if you get a video compiled yo! -Jeremiah

• Like 1

Some light skirmishes occurring all over the map last night. Enjoyed the evening of gaming though.

Some light skirmishes occurring all over the map last night. Enjoyed the evening of gaming though.

Sounds like a good time! I think i may make a journal blog of my dayz experiences some day some of the things that happen to me are very entertaining. how cool would it be to have one dedicated site where every player could make journal entries... =D -Jeremiah-

Sounds like a good time! I think i may make a journal blog of my dayz experiences some day some of the things that happen to me are very entertaining. how cool would it be to have one dedicated site where every player could make journal entries... =D -Jeremiah-

You're quite welcome to do so, in fact i'm actively looking for players to blog their events on our website. I'll be looking at a deidcated page detailing events on our server. Feel free to get involved.