boxman80

Calling All REAL Bandits & Lone Wolves

You're quite welcome to do so, in fact i'm actively looking for players to blog their events on our website. I'll be looking at a deidcated page detailing events on our server. Feel free to get involved.

When i get some free time and feel motivated to type some entries I will look into the invitation thanks Box -Jeremiah-

My Squad will be comming to your server tonight we were trying to find a good HOME server... Maybe this will be it =p -Jeremiah-

• Like 2

My Squad will be comming to your server tonight we were trying to find a good HOME server... Maybe this will be it =p -Jeremiah-

I joined just over a month ago and only play on this server.

I didn't know it was whitelist till after i posted that...

make sure to send in an application on the bsb website you can apply for your squad too

make sure to send in an application on the bsb website you can apply for your squad too

Ah i sent him an instant message according to his instruction on this topic to no avail maybe ill try the website you guys do any other maps as well?

Ive been away for the weekend so im a little behind with things. Check now.

there were a load of new players added to the white;list this morning yes.

Would love to get in on this but until I get a new computer I wont be playing tavania due to FPS issues :(

i get better fps on taviana and the server is changing map i think

• Like 1

Were staying on Taviana but yea Jimmy's right, Taviana runs better optimised for me than Chernarus.

Lingor island would be badass i can bring 9 guys in if u get lingor one day... =p

i hate the loot in lingor

i hate the loot in lingor

Taviana cities seem wierdly unproportionate and you pretty much are stuck to the streets that my only issue with it besides that it's still a fun map just a lil sloppily made in my humble opinion. =p Different strokes for different folks. =p

Lingor is ok, but as Wolverine says its horse ofr course. I personally think Tavinan is the most interesting map and offers some of the most entertaining game play, it certainly suits the survival styl eof play some of our plkayers are taking part in on our server, as wella s the banditing that goes on.

• Like 1