Sign in to follow this  
richjones19772000

Is there any decent gear in cherno??

There's also the two military tents by the military hospital. I tend to find guns there most of the time. For guns there is also the fire station.

Edited by chaoseffect

just go shoot everyone and take their guns

emptied a heroes skull of brains yesterday with a m16 unmodified and got full top of the line gear

Edited by Krihelion

Weapons spawn on top of the town hall in Cherno as well. You can get fully stocked in cherno in about 15 minutes. If you can aim at all, the Lee Enfield is a damn decent weapon.

I love the Cherno-Elektro trail. You can get almost everything you need.

You can usually pick up an ALICE pack in Cherno and if you are lucky a decent weapon in the military tents or fire station.

I found a GPS in a church once but that was a while ago now.

Church spawn military loot now?

It was way back when DayZ first started so back then who knows?

It could have been dropped by a player (don't know why you would) but i was pretty pleased nethertheless. I have only found a few since and all in military areas.

What demon said , the relative quick Cherno to Elektro run can yield everything you need except high tier guns unless you kill someone with them. You can always get the follwoing in Cherno - Matches, drink, food, Alice pack, knife, hatchet, morph, bloodbag, winchester, leeroy enfield, mak or m1911 plus the fuckton of industrial can get you enough parts to get a vehicle up and kicking. Firestation may get you akm, ak or g17.

Because of the industrial building near the big crane i much prefer Cherno as a lootspot + two hospitals and military tents and its closeness to Balota and the military camp. Elektro i find is just too damn small, too many sniper overlook spots and not enough cover.

Obviously you can get well just as well geared in Elektro but being so much smaller it generally seems a lot more looted than Cherno plus i hate that run to novy/stary from there, i prefer the Balota to Zeleno route.

• Like 1

well you can usually find a military grade weapon in the fire station then get some food/drink and morphine and head off in land dont stick around to get killed by campers/snipers

• Like 1

I've found all kinds of the m4 variant guns in the military tents behind the hospital. The firehouse in both Elecktro and Cherno spawn military loot, I've found an m24 is Elecktro firehouse a couple of times.

Fuck , i only ever find Ak's and akm's in all of those locations. I have never lootcamped them though ;)

Fuck , i only ever find Ak's and akm's in all of those locations. I have never lootcamped them though ;)

Do you know how much damage they actually do ? As much as a 5.56 stanag.

Found a couple DMR's before in the Cherno firehouse, and sometimes in good time too watching someone climb the industrial towers to take aim at the firehouse... safe to say all his efforts getting up there were destroyed in 1 bullet.... that DMR turned into an SVD cammo and i happily skipped North after picking up all the tools and supplies i needed from the supermarket.

And who says you get crappy loot on the coast?

I never leave the coast. You can pretty much get everything you need apart from the real high end gear.

But one hatchet to the head of a sniper who never looks behind him can bring much glorious loot.

I'll usually make the Balota to Electro run when I start out just to get the basic gear. Sometimes I make the run up to Vybor. Lots of deer stands and supermarkets without all the snipers and bandit a-holes. But usually the best I come away with is a revolver and either an Enfield or AK.

The other day, I did find a dead sniper on the streets in Cherno minutes after I spawned. He had EVERYTHING....except guns.

Do you know how much damage they actually do ? As much as a 5.56 stanag.

The ak is my preferred weapon

I found a M16A2 and 3 mags in the Cherno Firehouse yesterday.

Ran trough Cherno couple of weeks ago, this is what I got:

Everything. I'm being serious.

- Coyote Backpack

- M16 type (Don't remember which one)

- DMR

- Food / Drinks

- Tools (Including Map, GPS, Toolbox)

- Bike

The only thing I was missing was a Ghillie and NVGs, and all this was found in about 15 minutes after spawning. Let's just say it was a nice spawn.