rocket

Pending Hotfix: Build 1.7.1.1

For some reason ammo falls out of my pockets when I pick something else up. I enjoy the comical idea that I'm just stuffing things in my pockets and they fall out, but it's quite frustrating.

EDIT: What the guy above me said.

Thanks Dean. I honestly didn't expect another update so soon, you deserve a rest after the big update that was 1.7.1.

rocket' date=' this patch fix low fps? (K) i love you

signed : your favorite gooby.

[/quote']

Low Fps usually is because of your computer not DayZ Arma is verry graphic intense.

I might sound stupid' date=' but do I have to download something inorder to "activate" these fixes?

Im way too lazy to read the whole thread. Thanks!

[/quote']

Lazy people are the best alpha testers, I've heard.

Current Changelog:

* [FIXED] Server item cleanup error (thanks Dwarden for identifying)

* [FIXED] Server weighted random object error (thanks Dwarden for identifying)

* [REVERT] 5 second delay for disconnecting (will need to wait till new method developed)

* [REVERT] Disabling of interior raycasting (will mean some buildings you will be invisible/can't be hit in for the moment as they don't have view LODs)

* [REVERT] Infected sight based on head not body direction (infected glace around alot' date=' this meant that they had super view directions. Now locked at body direction)

* [FIXED'] Area not checked for existing infected before spawning new ones ("blind faith" that it had not made a mistake didn't work)

* [FIXED] Crippling performance issues caused by loot items never being cleaned up (loot now cleaned up)

* [FIXED] Tent pitching (Who the hell codes tent location checks TWICE before pitching? Oh apparently I do)

ETA:

- 2 hours

Now, please stop eating me alive! :)

Thank you.

This sounds wonderful.

Super sight fixed.

Amen.

Yeah, super sight was crazy--I was crawling into kamenka to get a weapon and a survivor ran by me, and I don't know if I distracted a zombie that was already chasing him, or if the zombie had somehow seen me (although I didn't see or hear him at all, and he came from the front. Needless to say, with no gun I was boned.

Wow, impressive response time to just about every bug with the patch. I never even reported that I couldn't convert ammo from 8Rd to 4x2 Rd, but it looks like you caught it. I got an error something like "you don't have an 8rd magazine" or something.

I am not sure if this is a bug.

I found this double-barreled shotgun in cafe while I was carrying shotgun rounds for DB(Double-barreled), so I pick up the shotgun and found out my entire shotgun rounds were on the ground.

* [NEW] Marakov spawn rate increased

* [NEW] Small chance Mararov ammo will spawn on an infected

I like the new update:), however I think starting with the essentials and weapon was better. A lot of people found it very hard to survive with these items, let alone with out :).

You are great Rocket! Thank you so much for quickly addressing the issues! Please don't let the haters get to you. They are just assholes, you are amazing!

I am not sure if this is a bug.

I found this double-barreled shotgun in cafe while I was carrying shotgun rounds for DB(Double-barreled)' date=' so I pick up the shotgun and found out my entire shotgun rounds were on the ground.

[/quote']

It is a bug, It's happened to me in the past with other weapons.

I like the new update:)' date=' however I think starting with the essentials and weapon was better. A lot of people found it very hard to survive with these items, let alone with out :).

[/quote']

That's the point.

Rocket not sure if you've fixed this yet. But for some reason' date=' when I drop / Pick up a secondary or vice-versa with the utilitys (The Place for the matches, watches. ETc). It drops all my main invo (Leaves my said...Rifle, and drops all my other stuff, pain killers, ammo etc.)[/quote']

It would be great when it is fixed someday that, when you exchange primary or secondary weaponry only, that all the magazines are NOT! exchanged aswell. Quite annoying when you use a PDW and suddenly your MP5 mags and the G17 ones are gone. Or anything else, no matter what.

But hey, that's a minor annoyance which only happens from time to time, until then: lootpile exchange is your friend, and it's most secure.

If i go on do a bunch of stuff travel kill peole even die if i abort and join a different server or even the same one im where i was when i originally logged in like 2 hours ago :((((

Low Fps usually is because of your computer not DayZ Arma is verry graphic intense.

Though you are correct that the game requires a high end PC, the majority of FPS issues are from servers not cleaning things up correctly which causes massive drops in FPS for users playing on the server. So in one server I am getting 12 FPS, hop onto another server that was recently restarted and I get 40-60.

Just now I was playing with 1.7.1, and the problem was that there were just no guns to be had in buildings near the beach for new characters. All kinds of ammo, but no guns.

Dear Rocket, tks for everything, but since u asked for feedback, here are mines:

- Zombies are a way too strong. In most of times, with basically one hit, I have a bleeding, 2k or so less blood, and in most cases, a broken bone. Turns out it has become impossible to fight a hord of 4 zeds or so by yourself.

- Zombies are still hitting through walls.

- Zeds are not spawning near you, just like u promissed, BUT, they are spawning really weirdly, like, in deers hunts, 3 zombies spawned, and I killed all 3 of them, and then, in less then 5 secs, other 3 zombies spawned in the exact same location, and I killed them, and then for my surprise, guess what? They spawned again, over and over again. So I kill 3, and other 3 spawn, and i kill them again, and they are born again, it gets annoying.

I think that´s all for now. Thanks again.

Thanks Dean. I honestly didn't expect another update so soon' date=' you deserve a rest after the big update that was 1.7.1.

[/quote']

There will be plenty of time to rest when I am dead I have a lambo and herpies.

Work harder, faster, faster, you're not sweating enough blood, more, more !!!

LOL @ "eating me alive" :)

You had your laugh and drink of tears (more of a swim in tears.)

Now you gotta change it back :P

I've become slightly suspicious of your "experiments" i mean updates to entertain the thought you may have turned the zed's sight "power" to 11 so we'd settle for 10 :P no?

The Ammo combining seems to be working fine. Shot gun ammo doesnt seem to work. Dunno if thats intended right now though. On thing I did notice was that if you fill up your ammo slot you cant combine ammo. So you have to have that empty slot for the ammo to combine in.

Though you are correct that the game requires a high end PC' date=' the majority of FPS issues are from servers not cleaning things up correctly which causes massive drops in FPS for users playing on the server. So in one server I am getting 12 FPS, hop onto another server that was recently restarted and I get 40-60.

[/quote']

Im staying a t constant 60 fps <3 high end pc's But if you have low fps right now either stop playing or lower your settings keep in mind that over 34 fps the human eye cant tell the difference so try to get to that balances out performance & quality.

I like the new update:)' date=' however I think starting with the essentials and weapon was better. A lot of people found it very hard to survive with these items, let alone with out :).

[/quote']

That's the point.

New players are going to get preyed upon by spawn killers even more now. Not for the loot, for the buzz :lol

Thanks Dean. I honestly didn't expect another update so soon' date=' you deserve a rest after the big update that was 1.7.1.

[/quote']

There will be plenty of time to rest when I am dead I have a lambo and herpies.

Wow rocket thats legiit some of the realest talk ive heard lmfaooo haha