rocket

Pending Hotfix: Build 1.7.1.1

Yeah kudos to you Rocket as well as to the rest of the dev team.

Dont know if this is related to this topic. / It would be needed in the bug report. But seeing as you're just about to release it. I want to tell you it. On one of the apartments in cherno, you're able to walk through the safe type wall, that isn't solid like the other walls like it. Takes you into no-man land and forces your character to spaz out, as if swimming in an ocean. Not going into detail, people might test it out. Details as in exacly which apartment.

Thanks Dean. I honestly didn't expect another update so soon' date=' you deserve a rest after the big update that was 1.7.1.

[/quote']

There will be plenty of time to rest when I am dead I have a lambo and herpies.

Lol :D

wait... what are you doing on the forums? get coding!! ;-)

Hey btw theres a motorbike glitch where if you put a motorbike in abarn and a zombie attacks you it will heal it.

Dear Rocket' date=' tks for everything, but since u asked for feedback, here are mines:

- Zombies are a way too strong. In most of times, with basically one hit, I have a bleeding, 2k or so less blood, and in most cases, a broken bone. Turns out it has become impossible to fight a hord of 4 zeds or so by yourself.

- Zombies are still hitting through walls.

- Zeds are not spawning near you, just like u promissed, BUT, they are spawning really weirdly, like, in deers hunts, 3 zombies spawned, and I killed all 3 of them, and then, in less then 5 secs, other 3 zombies spawned in the exact same location, and I killed them, and then for my surprise, guess what? They spawned again, over and over again. So I kill 3, and other 3 spawn, and i kill them again, and they are born again, it gets annoying.

I think that´s all for now. Thanks again.

[/quote']

I agree the zombies are much to powerful if you get detected you are dead you can run but they are gunna keep followig you i think Rocket should move the blood ammount up say 15k? 18k maybe 20k and nerf the zombies just a bit please and thank you :heart::):)

Low Fps usually is because of your computer not DayZ Arma is verry graphic intense.

Though you are correct that the game requires a high end PC' date=' the majority of FPS issues are from servers not cleaning things up correctly which causes massive drops in FPS for users playing on the server. So in one server I am getting 12 FPS, hop onto another server that was recently restarted and I get 40-60.

[/quote']

Im staying a t constant 60 fps <3 high end pc's But if you have low fps right now either stop playing or lower your settings keep in mind that over 34 fps the human eye cant tell the difference so try to get to that balances out performance & quality.

Dude not all lower FPS are due to a lower end pc! .. I have a GTX 580 "GOOD" edition, 6GB DDR3, A i7 920@3.6GHz CPU & a SATA III SSD ... Im running the game at 1920x1200 with all in-game settings maxed ... Most servers i get 50 - 60 FPS, Some i get like 20 FPS!

* [REVERT] 5 second delay for disconnecting (will need to wait till new method developed)

NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I was really hoping this went smoothly. Q_Q

The dropping of stuff when picking up weapons is quite annoying, I hope there's something that can be done about that.

Thanks rocket for fixing the tents, Im gonna name my soon to be newly born child rocket in your honor. <3

Love it Rocket,

Just one question, any idea on when the female skin will be re implemented? The wife hates playing as a guy :)

Shame you are slightly nerfing the zombie view, we didn't have any trouble with them last night apart from making the mistake of standing up fulling in a field near one. It actually made the game a shitload more tense and we loved it.

Keep up the good work :)

Also i wish people would stop asking for the zombies to be nerfed! With the 1.7.1 patch they are fine! ... What the Fuck you you want?

Oooook I found another funny bug, TENTS. I had today one tent and when I tryed to place it, my char started to working on it but nothing more happend, when I took a look in to my bagback I saw 2 tents!! :D I was happy so I placed 1st one then checked bagback to place another and what I saw??? there was still 2 tents o.0 at the end using only one tent from my bagback I made 3 tents!! as for me its pretty awesome but hey... is it really OK?

The zeds behaviour now is almost perfect and you can loose them. I spawned just outside of elektro, SE of the powerplant ran past the little refinery or whatever it is and directly pulled a couple of zeds. I then used the fence that was there to slow them down a bit and ran up the hill in effect losing them them because they couldn't track me anymore. Even in Elektro i went thru the city looting...U just have to keep ur eyes open and don't run around like a headless chicken is all...and btw since the new patch i haven't proned once to get past a zed....Just saying...

Rocket, plz, watch debug monitor system. For the three murders, I get only one, and still cant get "bandits kill".

A shorter distance on zombie vision and the "eyes" glancing would have worked I believe, it would have removed some of the idiotic sneaking around super close to Zombies and not get seen.

Rocket. I don't mind you making the game 'UBER HARD'. With respawns with no makarovs, zombies refined sounds scaring you a night, (Q.Q). Zombies spawn rates high as hell.

But if the game is un-playable, then we have a problem my friend >:O. Who will I get my daily zombie dose from? Definitly not the guy from Miami. But seriously :P. Thanks for this mod. It has more players then Brink, heh...Not like it had much to begin with, but you're still ahead of at least a few indie/ non indie public titles that are well known, where this is a mod and mainly known by pc gamers who dug it up via friends, websites etc.

Make it so NVG have a spinter-cell affect. It shows a green light when used. (Sadly the npc of splinter cell is 'special'. Similar to zambies in a way ignoring the obvious lights of NVG, but the NVG are for players) And with that being said, it would help people at night at least locate the shooter before getting utterly rapied.

The zeds behaviour now is almost perfect and you can loose them. I spawned just outside of elektro' date=' SE of the powerplant ran past the little refinery or whatever it is and directly pulled a couple of zeds. I then used the fence that was there to slow them down a bit and ran up the hill in effect losing them them because they couldn't track me anymore. Even in Elektro i went thru the city looting...U just have to keep ur eyes open and don't run around like a headless chicken is all...and btw since the new patch i haven't proned once to get past a zed....Just saying...

[/quote']

Thank you ... A man that like a challenge. :)

Sorry for the stupid question. but is this hotfix out yet? and if so how can I download it?

Okay so, I don't know if this is a bug or intended but you can't loot steel bolts that you've shot, just wanted to point that out.

Sorry for the stupid question. but is this hotfix out yet? and if so how can I download it?

No.

Dont know if this is related to this topic. / It would be needed in the bug report. But seeing as you're just about to release it. I want to tell you it. On one of the apartments in cherno' date=' you're able to walk through the safe type wall, that isn't solid like the other walls like it. Takes you into no-man land and forces your character to spaz out, as if swimming in an ocean. Not going into detail, people might test it out. Details as in exacly which apartment.

[/quote']

Without specifics this is little more than useless.

All beta testers when finding significant bugs are requested to submit screenshots of the area, where on the map they are if applicable and supply a debug.

You should at least provide screenshots and post this in the bug section.

You can walk through the internal walls to the outside of the firestations if that wall has steps on the inside with a ladder adjacent outside.

Also i wish people would stop asking for the zombies to be nerfed! With the 1.7.1 patch they are fine! ... What the Fuck you you want?

I just got spotted while prone in tall grass with 1 visibility bar and 0 noise from 20 meters away. They have super vision and it needs to be fixed.