Sign in to follow this  
idontknow68

Make the czech pouch a SECONDARY backpack.

The czech backpack is rare (for me anyways) and just useless so make it a secondary backpack.

I don't think it's possible in the current Arma II system. They would have to redo the inventory system.

Czech pouch makes you invisible when going prone and makes people confuse you as "not a player" sometimes when walking

Czech pouch makes you invisible when going prone and makes people confuse you as "not a player" sometimes when walking

Best part of it is that it's gonna get 12 slots in the new patch. Now you people who carry 2 guns can stuff an AS50 with two mags in that little pouch.

Best part of it is that it's gonna get 12 slots in the new patch. Now you people who carry 2 guns can stuff an AS50 with two mags in that little pouch.

I hope you are kidding...no more need for a coyota back pack then?

Dr. Who can't carry the TARDIS on his back, so why do gamers expect their character to be able to carry a Humvee's worth kit around?

I hope you are kidding...no more need for a coyota back pack then?

Well you have to drop and switch the weapons, but still. It will get useful, since it has a tiny model compared to the other backpacks.

Yeah like that's realistic. "Lets all stick a gun that is 54" in length and 27" in length when broken down into something that's 10" long. No wonder us guys have size comparison issues.

Worst pack ever....

No, just misunderstood. A streamlined backpack for lone wolves, efficiency, scouting, with the lowest profile and best camoflouge pattern in the game. Players are less inclined to shoot if they don't see a chunky bag full of treats. Also good luck hiding with a Czech Bag as a solo player.

And this isn't a mind wank, i now pick the pouch over the starting coyote if i am lucky enough to find one.

Edited by Trizzo

We should start with no backpack so any backpack you find is an improvement.

We also shouldn't start with painkillers. Who washes up on the shore with a box of painkillers other than prescription drug abusers

Just realized This is getting off topic sorry

Edited by jayman9696

Maybe in the future the backpack might be an attachment to your character like an item of clothing. And that you could store other backpacks in your current inventory like items, and then be able to equip them to modify your appearance and the size of your inventory.