Dayz Steve

ZOMBIES : I Want more Zombies

There are two things I think could improve Dayz more!

1 More groups of zombies (slower)

2 Different types of Zombies

Slow walking ones in scattered groups

Crawling Zombies

Strong Fast Zombies

Tough Super Zombies

Ways to kill zombies

1 Cut off there Heads

2 Burn them with Fire/Acid

3 CHAINSAW!

Oh just a little idea

How about needing to bath/shower so you help with infections and attracting zombies because you smell bad

:)

I always hate how in games they have the same model for special zombies. (Why can't normal ones be fat??) So I don't support this idea in light that they probably would do that.

Anyway Ima leave this thread for the rest of the birds that will pick at it. And believe me, they will pick...

Edited by Neko-san

Different "types"? Just make them all fucking scary and tough.

The herds would be interesting, though!

Traditionally slow zombies really don't work so great in games. They work best, when you're forced to stop moving to rest or seek shelter at night, otherwise even your granny could out walk them.

I'd love to test a more elaborate stamina system, where you're forced to not run all the time, but that could change the game into something it's not.

Edited by Dallas

I don't like the idea of more different zombies..like in l4d for eg.In dayZ the zombies are infected humans...but it will be sweet if there are more types of humans : children,woman,fat guys,skinny guys,muscle guys.

I totally agree with the ways you can kill them.

And bath/shower sounds good..but where can you make a shower in the fucking zombie apocalypse? :D Maybe in the ocean?Idk...but the idea of "disinfect yourself" sounds good.

I don't like the idea of more different zombies..like in l4d for eg.In dayZ the zombies are infected humans...but it will be sweet if there are more types of humans : children,woman,fat guys,skinny guys,muscle guys.

I totally agree with the ways you can kill them.

And bath/shower sounds good..but where can you make a shower in the fucking zombie apocalypse? :D Maybe in the ocean?Idk...but the idea of "disinfect yourself" sounds good.

Ohh little children zombies. that would be some shit. all little and fast and hard to hit. you do bring up a really good point. theres all diffrent types of people. so lets have fat zombies that move really fucken fast. that would be intimidating. bodybuilder zombies. army zombies(which they have already implemented very well, with their helmets that block bullets and whatnot).

i was also thinking animal zombies like bear or wolves. that would pose quite a challenge. but im not sure if whatever the infection is that made the zombies would support it

Ohh little children zombies. that would be some shit. all little and fast and hard to hit. you do bring up a really good point. theres all diffrent types of people. so lets have fat zombies that move really fucken fast. that would be intimidating. bodybuilder zombies. army zombies(which they have already implemented very well, with their helmets that block bullets and whatnot).

i was also thinking animal zombies like bear or wolves. that would pose quite a challenge. but im not sure if whatever the infection is that made the zombies would support it

Shooting children sounds like a great idea. I'm sure it won't get banned at all!

Shooting children sounds like a great idea. I'm sure it won't get banned at all!

I can see it now: "DayZ banned in Germany due to graphic violence involving the murder of children..."

DayZ has lower fps than most games because of zombies, do don't put this in the mod, please!

Zombies in the SA will have 1 'section' where as here they have 5

For a idiot like myself, in technical terms... I have no idea what a damn section is, if 5 is bad, or if 1 is good...

I like the idea of swarms so to speak, I don't like the idea of slow ones - this is a entirely to open of a world to be truly "boxed in" you'd have to be a idiot.

I don't like the idea of "stronger ones" - next thing you know if that gets carried away, it will be resident evil. Head damage for the win. It would be cool to see some heavy ballistics knock down not to balanced zombies, to have them slowly stagger back to their feet and continue pursuit - not all of them should have the ability for sprint speed, but most should.

I can see it now: "DayZ banned in Germany due to graphic violence involving the murder of children..."

This is why you make the children so incredibly unresemblant of what they were as humans no one could tell. You never say they are children but you infer it anyway. Take Resistance for example. I think Dead Space did the same thing.

The standalone the zombies are going to be optimized so, that means we can have more and different types.