Sign in to follow this  
Mudpuppy (DayZ)

Day 65

What's your oldest character or your longest run?

This is on the public hive I have this guy but I don't play with him as much anymore since joining a private hive. Still like to log him in from time to time as he's decked out with some fancy gear where as I can just about last 3 or 4 days where I play now.

Day 4. Stocked my ALICE FULL of food and drink. Got an AKM and 4 mags. Ample meds in a tent.

And now I was killed by a hacker. Emptied an entire DMR mag into his chest but he just laughed and killed me. Good bye old friend

And now I was killed by a hacker. Emptied an entire DMR mag into his chest but he just laughed and killed me. Good bye old friend

Hackers.... Ruins the game at times

i had a 56 day character, i had a hero skin, i had a uaz a off road truck and a pbx. My gear i had a coyote backpack filled with meat and water bottles some meds and extra rds. for my dmr, nvg rangefider all the goodies. i logg in to only get killed by a hacker who teleported in front of me asking if i would like some guns or a helicopter, i said no thanks and because i would do what he asked he killed me, i spawnd back in electro and making my run back to my camp only to find that the hacker had blown up my vechiles and the tent that i had. It was a sad day. now i only live for about 6 days at the most before i get killed by a player or another hacker...

The longest Ive lived is about 2 weeks, my death was one of an ambush, a Fal to the chest as I was looting a crashed helo north of cherno

I survived 3 weeks multiple times and only once was I killed legitimately, and that was to a hero of which there was a misunderstanding. A real misunderstanding that is, the voice chat didn't work for neither and it was dark, none of us could see eachother clearly (both hero skinned) and someone fired in our direction, causing us to both open fire at eachother. I got all my loot back after but it was sad to see my character go like that.

The other times I've died to hackers in a myriad of ways, from being turned into an animal and subsequently offed or been taken control off and then been snuffed while saluting. If my character survives past 1 week, I always get killed by hackers, since by then I'd like to consider myself smarter than to wander around in Cherno and/or Elektro while carrying a lit flare.

Currently at day 152.

I'm right up there with ya, bro. Mine is 155 days. Living the lonewolf style.