sausagekingofchicago

Just saw Rocket again.

15waz9u.jpg

Can anyone "Name the 3 Movies" Rocket has starred in above...???

I believe the first one is dodgeball!

Thats a picture of Rocket taking the bull by the horns. It's a metaphor. But it actually happened as well.

Edited by Hartraft
  • Like 2

I believe the first one is dodgeball!

Thats a picture of Rocket taking the bull by the horns. It's a metaphor. But it actually happened as well.

Congratulations Hartraft and you picked up on the metaphor.

BeanZ to you good sir..

All of these are photoshopped. Everyone knows that rocket is really a vampire.

All of these are photoshopped. Everyone knows that rocket is really a vampire.

No, Rocket is a goddess God.

Nono, that's when Rocket is playing KSP!

ZP9fG.jpg

He looks kinda cute in that space suit

Edited by voddler
  • Like 10

I was looking through the "Show your face!" thread and noticed unicorn Derpy, so I took the chance to combine the horn on his head with a pony, which he obviously loves.

a9YaD.jpg

• Like 6

I was looking through the "Show your face!" thread and noticed unicorn Derpy, so I took the chance to combine the horn on his head with a pony, which he obviously loves.

-Snip-

Agh! Derpy looking handsome!

By the way, there's a reason I picked Twilight Sparkle, can anybody guess why?

Haha nice one Morgan... i may make that my new Profile pic!!

Feel free to, then every time I see a post from you I can remember how awesome my Photoshop skills are.

Just rub it in, Derpy, rub it in slowly.

Feel free to, then every time I see a post from you I can remember how awesome my Photoshop skills are.

I shall, Plus you picked Twilight because i am super organized like her..... and i'm unique, plus Twi is best Mane 6 Pony.

• Like 1

Tonight I will make a lot of these pictures, hopefully I can find most of the moderator faces.

I shall, Plus you picked Twilight because i am super organized like her..... and i'm unique, plus Twi is best Mane 6 Pony.

Yeah, of course I did, you hit the nail right on the head!

Actually because Twilight also has a horn, just like you.

Tonight I will make a lot of these pictures, hopefully I can find most of the moderator faces.

Some of them posted their face in the "Show your face!" thread. I'm sure some of them will send you one if you sweet-talk with them, mods tend to fall for cute guys.

Edited by morgan32

Some of them posted their face in the "Show your face!" thread. I'm sure some of them will send you one if you sweet-talk with them, mods tend to fall for cute guys.

I guess this isn't the right section, but I (Yes me!) signed up on the Balota Buddies site! Anyways, I hope I'll get to play with you guys sometimes. And yeah, thanks. I was browsing that thread yesterday and found a few of them. Including Derpy and his beloved lamp (horn)

Here is a base image you could use...

-Snip-

Wonderful! You'll be Twi.. But for the rest I'll have to think which one to use for each moderator.

Edited by voddler
  • Like 1

I guess this isn't the right section, but I (Yes me!) signed up on the Balota Buddies site! Anyways, I hope I'll get to play with you guys sometimes. And yeah, thanks. I was browsing that thread yesterday and found a few of them. Including Derpy and his beloved lamp (horn)

It's a beautiful server, I haven't had the time to play anything the last couple of weeks but I miss it a lot (Which is why I have it in my signature.)

Wonderful! You'll be Twi.. But for the rest I'll have to think which one to use for each moderator.

Match up the rotation of the mods' heads with the rotation of the ponies' heads.

I'd love to be in the NASA control room, when they do the system checks they literally shout out every department. Communications. GO FOR LAUNCH. Boosters. GO FOR LAUNCH. That would just be epic.

As for Space Station 13 we will be hosting our own server soon and we will be looking for loyal crew, the objective is to keep the station going for as long as possible and to rebuild the derelict.

• Like 3