sausagekingofchicago

Just saw Rocket again.

Hands off!

vCtXHe5.jpg

I think this is what happens in alpha testing in the gaming industry. You have to live the part in all aspects of life until release day. Its the only way to transfer the true drama into the game. I would not be surprised if the entire development team are currently walking around looking under tables and chairs right now. We should not see this as odd.

i just had to do it..poor photoshop skills dont allow me to put him in the movie

25irpts.jpg

• Like 27

OP wasn't bullshitting!

I was in the hills west of my house, making my usual runs for food and such. And I seen Rocket about 100 yards away. I think he was training for Everest or something.

I took a picture as best I could.

LqXqKhb.jpg

Sorry about quality. I was in a hurry. A few bandits a few hundred yards away were firing shots.

Edited by BiGoDeViN
  • Like 12

Oh wow! Not just IRL encounters with the man himself, but in-game too!

I got home after my previously mentioned successful run (Got hit but made it back okay) I hopped on some DayZ and joined a server.

Some foreign guys asked me to join up to raid a base. I happily obliged. After we ran in there all silent we ran into the enemies torture room or some other sick shit. Rocket had taken out like 5 guys and had their leader captive. Some hardcore shit! He was trying to get him to confess to their main base location. I was lucky enough to take an in-game picture, too! No edits, all real:

5ZrabS9.png

• Like 8

Oh wow! Not just IRL encounters with the man himself, but in-game too!

I got home after my previously mentioned successful run (Got hit but made it back okay) I hopped on some DayZ and joined a server.

Some foreign guys asked me to join up to raid a base. I happily obliged. After we ran in there all silent we ran into the enemies torture room or some other sick shit. Rocket had taken out like 5 guys and had their leader captive. Some hardcore shit! He was trying to get him to confess to their main base location. I was lucky enough to take an in-game picture, too! No edits, all real:

<Pic>

He looks so happy when getting tortured.

On a more serious note:

Here's Dean 'Rocket' Hall on april 5th, 3600m altitude heading to Pangboche at Mt. Everest!

Good luck there mate!

Fb7mdlW.jpg

• Like 7

watched a michael palin adventure up Everest yesterday was quite entertaining. good luck rocket.

Extra beans for the reflection in the mirror, its the attention to detail that makes it all so real :beans: :beans: :beans: ^

• Like 3

On a more serious note:

Here's Dean 'Rocket' Hall on april 5th, 3600m altitude heading to Pangboche at Mt. Everest!

Good luck there mate!

Damn, I wasn't aware he was just about ready to climb. I thought he had more prep to do before actually going up. Thanks for the pic :D

Another pic, http://i.imgur.com/FKuaHVj.jpg

• Like 1

Damn, I wasn't aware he was just about ready to climb. I thought he had more prep to do before actually going up. Thanks for the pic :D

we going serious pics of rocket now:(

Somehow rocket looks like pure Czech in that picture and the haircut is gone :o

On a more serious note:

Good luck there mate!

Fb7mdlW.jpg

lolo rolfmao wow, this is hilarious! Look at that weird head you posted his face onto!

But, you got those mountains the wrong way round. good effort. Needs some work before it's realistic.

Rgds

LoK

*prepares for removal of modhood*

• Like 8

lolo rolfmao wow, this is hilarious! Look at that weird head you posted his face onto!

But, you got those mountains the wrong way round. good effort. Needs some work before it's realistic.

this made me laugh hard.

but seriously i am wondering, there are so many new pics out there from rocket, and noone is using those...

Rgds

LoK

*prepares for removal of modhood*

Haha nice one Lok!

But it just seemed appropriate to me to post it! :D

9ghdli.jpg

I am now questioning my own sexuality.

• Like 7

I am now questioning my own sexuality.

Just go with it.

• Like 7

I really need to repost this thing now :)

unbenannt-1iksg2.png

Edited by AlphaX
  • Like 3