Marilyn "Rocket" Monroe

monroe.jpg

• Like 10

Dean "Che Guevara" Hall

che_rocket.jpg

Edited by KrAv3
  • Like 10

Why not Titjob?

They are saggy, jobs are paid for works of art, those are not, thank someone up above.

Having a blast after checking that Standalone was doing fine (i was going to add his face but the lucky one in the pic it's pretty much like him haha)

11buk1w.jpg

• Like 4

Having a blast after checking that Standalone was doing fine (i was going to add his face but the lucky one in the pic it's pretty much like him haha)

*snip*

He ain't lucky. That pic was taken two seconds before she pulled his head of and kicked it down the road like a football. I you look closely, you can see the gash starting to open on his neck.

The whole thing ended up on Youtube, but it was removed again pretty fast.

I guess these things happen.

He ain't lucky. That pic was taken two seconds before she pulled his head of and kicked it down the road like a football. I you look closely, you can see the gash starting to open on his neck.

The whole thing ended up on Youtube, but it was removed again pretty fast.

I guess these things happen.

You got that the wrong way. She already ripped off the head and made him into a statue and she is actually holding a fake head there to make it look like he's still alive.

Griff looks particularly pretty as a pony.

where is Griff he's been very quite lately?

• Like 1

Lady's and gentlemen give SausageKingofChicago as many beans as possible for creating the best thread in the dayz forum history!

Edited by vandal gab

Rocket & The Mods

2pqrfcg.jpg

Sorry to the rest of the mods, but didn't have any photo's............... All your hard work is much appreciated.

• Like 18

lol, that's a great one, although I'm starting to regret uploading a pic of me wearing a hairnet :)

• Like 4

Rocket & The Mods

2pqrfcg.jpg

Sorry to the rest of the mods, but didn't have any photo's............... All your hard work is much appreciated.

That's not Brighton is it?

Yes it is! You can tell by the pier. I was there last week, great place for chilling plus they have the best guitar shop in England.

Edited by Fraggle

Yes it is!

Sweet gotta stag do over there tomo =)

Edit: Awesome town have many good Friends there, great pubs open all hours love it ;)

Edited by vandal gab

lol, that's a great one, although I'm starting to regret uploading a pic of me wearing a hairnet :)

You are not alone man, I was wearing the exact same outfit when I worked in the NHS. What is your function, pray tell? You are clearly theatre...

Well, if you really do regret it so much then I'll gladly accept a new picture of you that I could replace the current one with, of course, if you want.

Well, if you really do regret it so much then I'll gladly accept a new picture of you that I could replace the current one with, of course, if you want.

Yes, having new pictures of you (without hairnet of course!) would make you look so much better in all the pictures! Well, there's nothing more I can do.. I usually put you in my pictures so that's nothing new ;) Edited by voddler