deceitfulburger

The dumbest/funniest things you've seen in DayZ?

I'd like it if you all shared too!

Anyways, I was fully kitted out, DMR NVGS M9SD, the works. I decided to head to the northern end of NWAF in some bushes, just to see what I could see (I've never actually killed anyone with a sniper). After getting into position in some bushes, I hear the sounds of FAL and M249 firing, I look a little closer, and I kid you not less than 50 meters away is a plane, and next to it are about 6 guys, attracting many dead admirers with their high power guns. I didn't even shoot, just watched with my mouth open as these idiots attacted zombies from every corner of the damn airfield, a couple of them hop in the plane and take off. Leaving 2 of their buddies behind, those last to guys then run to a car and hop in, swerving like mad, and soon after run into a tree, knocking them unconscious, I see an explosion in the distance, there goes the plane. I ran out of the airfield and logged out, fearing some of their stupidity might have rubbed off on me.

*edit* changed the title to broaden the topic and hopefully the posts.

Edited by DeceitfulBurger
  • Like 10

Wow, my story has been rendered irrelevant.

lol :D

Edit: I hope this turns into a mega-thread, it may be a good laugh.

Edited by MacabreLlama99

I've met worse. Trust me, it's not pretty.

Tell the tale!

An honorable mention goes to all those who claim to be innocently banned, but signed up using their cheat-forum usernames.

• Like 7

Don't leave a remark, leave a funny story or a stupid thread...please

Edited by MacabreLlama99

Overall: http://dayzmod.com/f...ly/#entry759843

Edit; In-game:

Saw some guy get his legs broken by zombies and get knocked out. Ran up to him, bandaged him and told him I'd give him morphine once he woke up. (He was unarmed.) Once he woke up, he waited for me to start giving him a blood transfusion, and used to chance to go into my backpack and pick up my AS50 and attempted to fire at me with it. But being the clever person that I am, I kept all my ammo in my inventory instead of the backpack, so all that was heard as clicking, until I shot half a clip into his head. "Tsk, tsk." were my last words for him.

Edited by Dancing.Russian.Man
  • Like 16

Wow, I missed that post, that's gonna be pretty hard to beat.

• Like 1

I so want to make up a story with the beginning, "So there I was on Balota Buddies. Frags, Derpy, & Inception were..."

I was running around in Elektro armed with my trusty winchester when I decided I needed some medical supplies. So off to the hospital I go. Not wanting to give away my passion by shooting the glass I decide to go around back and check the roof. Once I had climbed the ladder I hear someone in direct chat telling me they are friendly and not to shoot. I did not see anyone on the roof so I say ok no problem. After saying that I see a guy roll out from behind one of the chimney things armed with a Lee. I think to myself "oh god this was a trap!!". Then to my amazement the guy kept on rolling and right off the roof he went. After searching his body I found all the medical supplies I needed and a awesome story to share with people.

• Like 14

I was running around in Elektro armed with my trusty winchester when I decided I needed some medical supplies. So off to the hospital I go. Not wanting to give away my passion by shooting the glass I decide to go around back and check the roof. Once I had climbed the ladder I hear someone in direct chat telling me they are friendly and not to shoot. I did not see anyone on the roof so I say ok no problem. After saying that I see a guy roll out from behind one of the chimney things armed with a Lee. I think to myself "oh god this was a trap!!". Then to my amazement the guy kept on rolling and right off the roof he went. After searching his body I found all the medical supplies I needed and a awesome story to share with people.

Just brilliant.
  • Like 2

I camp the south Stary valleys a bit (overlooking the crop fields), so many herpaderps cross those damn fields. I can't bring myself to kill em anymore tho.

I camp the south Stary valleys a bit (overlooking the crop fields), so many herpaderps cross those damn fields. I can't bring myself to kill em anymore tho.

What?

I found someone else!