Fishmitts

Having difficulty?? We got your back.

BUMP!

Fishmitts and his guild (SiCo Gamers) are a great group of people! do not be afraid to pm him and make friends in a world where everyone/thing wants you dead, and learn how to play in the mean time

bump.

Had an epic day yesterday found a bus, lost a bus, and mistakenly hit respawn with all my gear but its cool.

This sounds awesome, giving it a shot :)

Being alone in this game is terrifying, I literally freeze whenever I see another player and imagine I'm invisible.

hey guys id like to join a group me and my friend always play together but we need more people let me know my steam name is danglez83

If you guys want to play this is def the group to be in... Active members on TS3 and a mature community...

PM Fishmitts here to get the TS3 info... We mostly use sixlauncher so posting ur steam name here might not get you a message right away...

If your new jump on and play with us... there are always people around to help you

Great initiative!

I'd very much like to contribute with some friendly advice with the perspective of an experienced survivor. I've pm'ed fish for access to TS. Hope to talk to you chaps soon.

We have had so many new people join us, and most have joined the guild officially as well, that we almost feel overwhelmed (almost). we are still accepting new members and encourage new players to join us as well.

we even have our own server now too, but its a secret.

I wouldn't mind hopping on but I'm more in need of "actual help" more than gameplay advice. It's so ridiculously hard to get your hand on a weapon right now it's not even funny.

Of course we would help you! Teamwork bud' date=' that's what its all about!

[/quote']

yo i got the game recently really could use some friendly help, im in.

wanna email me more info

Some people who have PM'd me have their accept PM turned off... I'm not ignoring you. Responce has been outstanding, and the caliber of people as well. Everyone in here enjoys helping others and even guys who have played awhile are learning new things. I've seen guys come in here knowing next to nothing about the game, and two days later their helping out some other person that just joined! Fucking awesome!

looking to start playing in the next few days and have been watching videos on youtube so im looking for a server where i can learn to servive on my own with out getting snipped by a bandit before joining a group, any suggestions????

cant guarantee that as any player is likely to shoot you, even me. however if you get on our ts, by pming me or fishmitts for the info, we can surely help ya get started before you go on your way. who knows you may even decide to stick around.

looking to start playing in the next few days and have been watching videos on youtube so im looking for a server where i can learn to servive on my own with out getting snipped by a bandit before joining a group' date=' any suggestions????

[/quote']

The games a mutherfuker, kid gloves are off. There are no locked servers to adjust. (Shouldnt be) You learn by remembering when yer mom said oven is hot! But you touched it anyway? Yup.. Best advice? Dont do anything you would not do in RL. In the beggining anyway.:)