Fishmitts

Having difficulty?? We got your back.

I posted once before in this thread about how these guys helped me learn the basics of the game, and that they are a great group of fine gentlemen. That was me speaking after just meeting them. Now I've had the time to play with them for maybe a little over 2 weeks? Which is insane, because I've joined gaming groups before but never stuck with them. These guys are hilarious, helpful, fun to play with, and really just offer the best time I've ever had gaming. This isn't just for dayz either. I've really hit it off with a few of the guys and played other games with them. This is just a group of people you REALLY need to know if you're new or experienced in the game.

Also, if you're having trouble starting the game and find if too challenging or hard to figure out this is the place to be. We take our time to make sure YOU LEARN HOW TO SURVIVE in the game. YOU WILL LEARN THINGS. You don't have to become a full member if you don't want too, we will still teach you how to play all the same. I'm almost positive by the end of your learning you'll want to stick around.

I wish I had a cool story like the guys who have posted here, but honestly I find it hard to pick any one experience from my time with the guild. I have a new great one almost every day I'm playing with them.

Although, there seems to be a moment where I recall hearing "enemy goat" once too often which was followed by chain gun fire from a chopper.....

Edited by Wizzturd

Although, there seems to be a moment where I recall hearing "enemy goat" once too often which was followed by chain gun fire from a chopper.....

Tango spotted...

Tango down

Threat eliminated

Looool too funny

• Like 1

You guys still goin strong I see :) I'll drop by TS sometime soon so I can run a few ops with you guys .

(BTW the supplies I got from you guys helped me survive up untill today ,and hopefully longer, thats 28 days so far).

Grtz Rat

Great group of people. Polite, Humorous, and Helpful. I JUST started playing Day Z and these guys brought me up to speed and STILL help me . Love the community. EVERYONE is friendly. The teamspeak is also a nice addition. If you're looking for help then DON'T HESITATE to send Dez a PM. I didn't regret it.

i like to join you guys to dont need much help but a few friends to play with be nice.

sent ya a pm dez.

I got it and will reply :) think I just accepted your app on the site.

Just a quick message to everyone due to the large number of PMs I receive could I please ask that you sign up on our site using this link...

http://sico.guildlaunch.com/recruiting/create_apply.php?gid=182078

This will get you accepted 20x faster due to it not only being me accepting them. We are starting to grow big! I can't keep up with the PMs every hour of the day! Haha.

When you are accepted on the site a message containing teamspeak details will be sent.

Thank you :)

NEW THREAD

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/63524-having-difficulty-we-got-your-back-pt2/#entry606356

Edited by Dez.