Fishmitts

Having difficulty?? We got your back.

How old would you like people to join your TS? Because while I believe that I am mature, i'm guessing a fare few people will find my voice annoying due to fact that I am 13 and most people will be 18+. Thanks

I will be logging in for the first time today and would love to know that someone has my back. Way to be a team player Fish.

Would love to have a crew to run with this game is a killer when your solo.

Will send you a PM.

Im from the EU.

How old would you like people to join your TS? Because while I believe that I am mature' date=' i'm guessing a fare few people will find my voice annoying due to fact that I am 13 and most people will be 18+. Thanks

[/quote']

unfortunatly we dont allow kids under 18 due to the nature of our conversations on teamspeak. it is a rare occasion when we allow someone under 18. sorry bud.

How old would you like people to join your TS? Because while I believe that I am mature' date=' i'm guessing a fare few people will find my voice annoying due to fact that I am 13 and most people will be 18+. Thanks

[/quote']

unfortunatly we dont allow kids under 18 due to the nature of our conversations on teamspeak. it is a rare occasion when we allow someone under 18. sorry bud.

Some of the stuff that comes up in conversation is just... I'll leave it at that. 13? I know you think youve heard it all before but thats not the point. Out of respect for your parents, we have to decline. Nothing personal.

I just sent a PM!! Sounds interesting to form a group! Tired of playing alone.

we have had so many people come into our teamspeak asking questions and looking for help. it has been a lot of fun. a lot have even chosen to stay with us and join us in our exploits, others got the hepl they wanted and went out on their own. we are still willing and able to help anyone who wishes to get some hints and tips to help them out in dayZ.

pm me or fishmitts and we will get ya into our ts and help ya out if ya want it

I've yet to play this mod/game, Been surfing the forums getting an idea what to expect, now I can't wait to play. I after doing plenty of reading am ready to expect to die a little at first, or a lot. It is after all a Zombie Apocalypse, be a week or two before I can purchase what I need to play, still recovering from emergency dental surgery bills. I can't wait. When I come online, would happily join up with others after getting a feel for the game!

Im in if you can find me a weapon, sick of running away from zombies to the sound of yankee sax

I've yet to play this mod/game' date=' Been surfing the forums getting an idea what to expect, now I can't wait to play. I after doing plenty of reading am ready to expect to die a little at first, or a lot. It is after all a Zombie Apocalypse, be a week or two before I can purchase what I need to play, still recovering from emergency dental surgery bills. I can't wait. When I come online, would happily join up with others after getting a feel for the game!

[/quote']

No hurry Lilazz, We'll still be here, and will help you out any way we can:)

Are you guys european ? If you play on a european server I'd like to join your ranks . USA server would work too if it's not too laggy I think. Got mic and I play like 10h a day if I have time . Started like 5 days ago , but never laster for more than 6h.

Bloody deerstands and doors always break me poor ol' legs :DDD

@ Rattus we are not european but we do have a few European players that play with us. The server we play on is on the East coast so that our European players get a some sort of decent connection. So send Fish or Zolfo a PM and they will help you get into the TS.

I'm in the same situtation as lilazz, dont have the game yet but am saving money to get it and am very excited of joining a group such as this.

I'm in the same situtation as lilazz' date=' dont have the game yet but am saving money to get it and am very excited of joining a group such as this.

[/quote']

Awesome! When you get the game and are able to play Shoot Fishmitts or Zolfo a PM and we can help you as much as we can.

Thanks for the fast reply . I've sent a PM to fish.

No problem man, Look forward to playing with you in the near future!

just joined yesterday, I've done some practice and reading on the controls and survival. now i just need a team.

I'll pm but i figure i post on here as well.

Im in if you can find me a weapon' date=' sick of running away from zombies to the sound of yankee sax

[/quote']

we arent here to play the game for you.

alot of players are looking for teams :) but its all aboutwho you trust the person u play with could kill u if u hve a good weapon leave u etc just pick wisely theres alot of bandits out there

alot of players are looking for teams :) but its all aboutwho you trust the person u play with could kill u if u hve a good weapon leave u etc just pick wisely theres alot of bandits out there

That is true but the group that we play with take that risk. We risk that all the time and so far there has been no problems it also helps that we travel in big groups so if someone does start killin another then they will die very quickly

Complete Noob here, can't wait to link up and learn the ropes I really like what i've seen and heard so far.

Im new to this game too, would be fun to have someone showing me around, i read the noobs section hints/tips/etc looks fun

Pm me i play at the same time of you guys =)