Fishmitts

Having difficulty?? We got your back.

hey im new getting the game thursday and would like to know more about it before i start i have TS3 if i could join as well?

(will be able to talk thursday when im getting it but if you could PM the stuff for team speak here will be awesome cheers p.s. i wouldnt mind staying with you guys/girls playing ether)

Just joined up with them. Great group of helpful friendly people solved my issue in about 10 minutes easily' date=' thanks guys!

[/quote']

Yep, sitting on teamspeak with them atm, very nice people. totally didnt expect to find a group like this the first day. kinda expected to run around by myself for awhile.

Ahhh yes' date=' its groups like yours, that my clan hunts. Its like rabbit hunting!

Curgon of =HA=

[/quote']

So you enjoy griefing noobs?, wow, you guys are awesome. Did yer guys consoles break? Were Trying to teach the new ones the basics, and yea, have a little fun. No worries tho, the core boys in our guild will hand you your ass. :) I like the community, and were just doing our part to contribute.

I've got my own group of friends IRL that I'm learning the game with so I'll pass on the grouping (unless we happen to meet), but instead of creating a new thread I hope you don't mind me asking some questions here. I'm sure the other new ones will benefit from this as well.

On dayzmap.info there are some red symbols that look like a p as well as a box with a flag. What do those mean?

Once you've pulled your flashlight out, how do you use it? I've tried, 'L', middle mouse click & scroll, as well as most of the keys on my keyboard, but I can't seem to turn it on... O.o

My 7 day old character died yesterday.. raged a bit.

Now I'm cool, may I join?

My 7 day old character died yesterday.. raged a bit.

Now I'm cool' date=' may I join?

[/quote']

only if you managed to break a couple keys off ur keyboard

Also from the dayzmap.info map, if you look at a lootable area, it will give you stats like zombie spawn chance, number of zombies spawned, number of loot spots, and loot spawn chance. How do these work? Is it a % change to spawn zombies every 30 seconds or something? Is the chance to spawn loot per pile?

Example:

Zombie spawn chance: 40%
Number of z's spawned: 2−6
Number of loot spots: 12
Loot spawn chance: 90%

How do you switch to third person mode?

It's like the one thing I can't figure out.

Hit "enter" located on the Number pad on the right side of your keyboard.

=SiCo=Xoology

iidunno, Your pm is disabled.. I'm not ignoring you buddy:)

Also from the dayzmap.info map' date=' if you look at a lootable area, it will give you stats like zombie spawn chance, number of zombies spawned, number of loot spots, and loot spawn chance. How do these work? Is it a % change to spawn zombies every 30 seconds or something? Is the chance to spawn loot per pile?

Example:

Zombie spawn chance: 40%
Number of z's spawned: 2−6
Number of loot spots: 12
Loot spawn chance: 90%

[/quote']

With all the patches and changes (Redundent) that have been occuring, your guess is better than mine..:P

to be honest those maps take alot of the fun out of the game, i prefer not to use them, i dont want to know what spawns there cause then id know if it was worth going there and thats boring.

if anyone is looking for noob help copy this in and you can get on our ts3 server and we will help if we can

ts3server://ts21.gameservers.com?port=9125&password=dayz

Hey this is a great group of people to play with if you wanna have any fun. There are allways a few of us on running around killing things or helping people. Come join us!

I wouldn't mind joining for the sake of having someone to play with, but do you guys play on a US server?

I'm EU.

I wouldn't mind joining for the sake of having someone to play with' date=' but do you guys play on a US server?

I'm EU.

[/quote']

We have EU players and the ping is ok with them. Depending on what yer running we can figure it out. Your more than welcome to join, but if you cant play with us, we will still help you anyway way we can. Just send me a PM and we'll go from there.:)