Sign in to follow this  
Xianyu

dafuq? (Crowbars)

I recently got the game running again after a rather long hiatus.

I'm running around in Elektro, and I'm just finding crowbars. Crowbars that do not work. Can't 'fire' them. Can't reload them. They're appearing in every single loot spawn.

I swapped servers... and the same thing again. And this is only happening since I joined HIVE servers. Private servers seem normal. Has anyone else noticed this? WTF is going on? I checked the forum with the search and no word on any glitch like this...

• Like 1

all loots spawns were made 100% crowbar. or cowbell. can't remember

Wat. Really? I couldn't find shit in the forum. I thought that that kinda thing would be constant front page news like 'hey, fix this shit plox'.

Wat. Really? I couldn't find shit in the forum. I thought that that kinda thing would be constant front page news like 'hey, fix this shit plox'.

You really haven't seen anything about it? It was such a major screw up that the entire DayZ team is keeping it on lock down. Apparently anonymous hacked into the DayZ stuff and screwed everything over. The government is looking into it right now. It is a major threat to national security. Don't tell anyone I told you though. I'm not sure how long we've got my, friend.

Edited by Skat3rat
  • Like 6

The Legendary Crowbar can only be wielded by the most skilled survivors. Only those that it deems worthy of its power are allowed to use it. Apparently, it found your skills wanting.

• Like 5

You really haven't seen anything about it? It was such a major screw up that the entire DayZ team is keeping it on lock down. Apparently anonymous hacked into the DayZ stuff and screwed everything over. The government is looking into it right now. It is a major threat to national security. Don't tell anyone I told you though. I'm not sure how long we've got my, friend.

I heard it was actually implemented on purpose! Rocket is trying to distract us from the true zombie infection he & his brother released on th 21st.

The illuminati backed him hence why the government will deem this a simple error in coding! We all gonna die! Stock up on beans and hatchets now before it's to late! Now we know why the release date was pushed back!

Edited by Pendragon

cant you see? its in case Gordon Freeman teleports there from an alien planet and that's all he will ever need his crowbar

They changed up DayZ a little. You can now make weapons by putting together crowbars. Just head to the NW Airfield and find the crafting bench. Make sure to pick up as many crowbars as possible.

• Like 1

Crowbars that do not work. Can't 'fire' them. Can't reload them

This can't "fire" problem, I also get with hatchets and even some guns, e.g. Enfield.

I've asked about this problem a few times but never found anyone else with the same problem, and never got any help with it :P

I believe that DayZ is hinting you that you are the next Gordon Freeman

Edited by WolfOneSix

Crowbars are blunt weapons and require approval by your local Commisar to wield. Make sure to have a valid Party card and submit your papers in the local administration in time.

Wait so Barrack Obama has leaked all the info about the crowbars stating they are violent and not needed for home defense so they are being banned on an overide of the 2nd amendment within the latest versions of dayz to prevent children being inspired by the violence of crowbars in video games and eventually leading to arming with crowbars and rampaging through chernarus?

(To fix it simply drop the crowbar and rearm then reload it will solve the glitch same goes for the guy asking about the leroy en follow those steps)

• Like 1

Wait so Barrack Obama has leaked all the info about the crowbars stating they are violent and not needed for home defense so they are being banned on an overide of the 2nd amendment within the latest versions of dayz to prevent children being inspired by the violence of crowbars in video games and eventually leading to arming with crowbars and rampaging through chernarus?

(To fix it simply drop the crowbar and rearm then reload it will solve the glitch same goes for the guy asking about the leroy en follow those steps)

I love you.

• Like 1

I think I missed the joke boat earlier but what the hell.. Get crowbar, press F.

Crow, crow, crow your boat...

• Like 1