Sign in to follow this  
AlexGoesHard

Survivor Gone Bandit

After around a 12 hour game-time of running around up north finding a DMR and a M14 AIM, along with all the essentials to survive forever in the wilderness, I decided to go down south to help my friend who found a motorcycle but couldn't protect it from two bandits, I went into the field head-shotted the first guy and then ran in with my M14 AIM to find his buddy on the top floor of a building in Cherno watching his body to protect it from looters. I then fixed up the motorcycle and hopped on it to go find my buddy who had a Balota spawn (remember that this is on 15 or so player server). After arriving at the air field a player in a bandit skin tells me he is friendly and that I can trust him. Noticing his bandit skin I decide not to trust him and continue driving around in circles at around 50 m.p.h, my tank was kind of low and I started running out of gas. I told him to lower his weapon and lay down which he agreed too, and I asked him if he was friendly. After becoming convinced he was friendly (as I was running out of gas in the tank) I slowed down and told him to hop on (I would kill him when I had a better situation) as this happened my buddy was arriving at the air field with just an axe in hand. I slowed down and received a few shots to the head and lost my stacked gear along with a perfectly working motorcycle. Since my friend was still near I told him to approach this monster as he laughed manically over the side-chat. He talked in side chat to him (since we were always talking in Skype) and asked him if they could team, which this "friendly" responded with a few more shots. Killing a stacked survivor and a fresh spawn with an axe. I am now finally changing my motto too "shoot on sight" instead of "shoot to survive".

Share your back-stabber stories and what the most you have lost to them is.

• Like 1

These bandits realy do work as an infection. They start betraying some people and then those people say: Fuck this *flips table* I'm going bandit..

You cant just go bandit whenever its tough, this is a basic example of some internet rager. Its like when someone robs you in real life and you go suicide. You are setting the WORST example there is on this community. What you're saying is, oh my god, he ate shit, now I have to eat it too..!

Dont be like that, fight for what's good and right and dont give up. Also, it was your own fault trusting a bandit, it was obvious he was one, hence the skin -.-'

• Like 4

well i was a new spawn and people kept killing me, so i went on a killing sprea today and killed around 8 people... why kill someone with no gear? i was friendly :(

i used to be a good guy. no KOS, no shooting unarmed players, always trying to talk before shooting etc....

....then about 26 minutes into my dayz life i learned a valuable lesson.

It is much more fun and rewarding being a bastard than being a serial victim of bastards

I remember when I got betrayed. It was by someone who I had known for months now, we had a camp and everything. One day we were both up in stary and as I was looting I was shot in the head. He was saying that there was another player and he was going to retreat. But little did he know I saw in the corner of my screen, him pull the trigger on me. I couldn't believe what just happened. I thought he was my friend, a brother who I could rely on in these harsh dayz. When I re-spawned I went back to camp where I found all the tents empty and some ran over. Also the vehicles were destroyed. He then deleted me off skype. i can't go through all that again. Now I shoot everyone apart from people which I know irl. I wouldn't call myself an internet rager, seeing as I played with this person since the mod came out.

Killed once for defense, killed again because I wondered about it. Played Utes, and it satisfied my bloodlust. Now I kill whoever tries to kill me. And I do it well.

I used to be a good survivor.....until I get betrayed by a man with an axe. Now I KOS :) Killed two noobs in Elektro yesterday with a DMR. One got a headshot and the other got a broken leg and bled to death. Very satisfying kill I might say! :)

My first find of trolling on these forums. Pathetic, too...

Except for this one, all threads are nice and interesting reading so far.

I did well yesterday, killed 2 guys since they were a threat to me, shot another 3 as they were running towards the building I was in but they Alt F4'ed, then went on to loot NWA and got shot in the head by someone...I still don't shoot unless the person is a threat, which most of the time they are...

I remember one of my story. I just connected to a server and i spawned near Elektro. One bandit told me to meet up near hospital. So we went into hospital,raided it and went to school near by. In there the bandit found for me a weapon ( Makarov PM). We went on looting elektro. When we on our way out of elektro The bandit with another dude ran into power station. The dude killed bandit (my friend) then i tried to avenged lost buddy, but the traitor saw me and killed me :( . Still it was fun adventure.

I refuse to go bandit. I just started and I have had a few people in my sights in the past few days. I just couldnt pull the trigger. Id rather die with my humanity than live knowing I coulda killed a good guy.

I remember when I got betrayed. It was by someone who I had known for months now, we had a camp and everything. One day we were both up in stary and as I was looting I was shot in the head. He was saying that there was another player and he was going to retreat. But little did he know I saw in the corner of my screen, him pull the trigger on me. I couldn't believe what just happened. I thought he was my friend, a brother who I could rely on in these harsh dayz. When I re-spawned I went back to camp where I found all the tents empty and some ran over. Also the vehicles were destroyed. He then deleted me off skype. i can't go through all that again. Now I shoot everyone apart from people which I know irl. I wouldn't call myself an internet rager, seeing as I played with this person since the mod came out.

That's ****ing brutal... I would never trust anyone again.

I was with somebody for nearly a month. We became good friends over Skype and shared weapons and supplies. We had eventually had tons of vehicles and a kickass camp with tons of top-tier gear. Anyway, we were going to Devil's Castle to raid an enemy camp, and I always knew I could count on him to save me if I were to get shot. Guess not. Apparently he decided to join the enemy, because right when we entered the castle he said, "Sorry, dude!", shot me in the head, and deleted me off Skype (kind of similar to Gooner's story). And this was after we became good friends, fixed up vehicles together, and shared our gear. Later on I checked our camp and all the tents were destroyed and the vehicles were gone. Just goes to show you; you can never trust anyone.

Edited by Excision

Excision, that kind of betrayal would lead to a long drawn out revenge plan.

When I was a solo player I got killed a lot because I don't shoot on site. I hooked up with one other guy similar to Excisions story. Luckily we still talk and play together but I have since moved on to rolling with a clan. Been a member of two clans. The first one had to much internal strife and fell apart, the next one [OBC] or oldbastardsclan is pretty good. Have a few servers and working on some private hives. When we play we will shoot on site if you protecting an objective like a heli or base. Other then that were pretty fair. Four of us were driving around Lingor in a Ural and giving away gear and blood if people needed it. Safety in numbers.

I choose not to shoot on sight, I also expect to get shot (or axed) in the head from time to time.

That's just the way it is. No point in moaning about it.

Play nice or play dirty; do whatever but just don't moan about it !

• Like 1