Sign in to follow this  
____ (DayZ)

What to do with an enemy camp

What should I do

I have found a rivals camp. they have been giving me and my friend some problems over the last week.

what do you guys think i shoudl do with it.

1 At first i thought im just gana destroy this thing down. but our camp is near by and i dont want them snooping around. i suspect they have an idea we are close by. we are going to change our in out routes now we know where they are so we dont attract as much attention

2 second option is take a few items every so often when they are not on the server. so they think they are safe but we are sucking the life out of their efforts. This is my choice so far

3. F*ck with their heads. somthing like lay down barbwire around their camp then place tank traps on the inside and the outside of the wire so they carnt mow it down with outside vehicles or if they loged inside the wire they wont be able to mow the wire down with vehicles from the inside.

4 camp on them and generally kill them while they are around. I dont like this to much as im not a very good PVP

please let me know of any other ideas.

F*ck with their heads except blow a wheel of a vehicle or damage the engine every now and then, also place some satchels for the grand final might scare em off coming back.

I like it i think i have some frag rounds back at camp. will talk to my running partner about it.

F*ck with their heads except blow a wheel of a vehicle or damage the engine every now and then, also place some satchels for the grand final might scare em off coming back.

satchels crossed my mind sit and wait its just finding one is the hard part will have to hunt the air base

Take what gear you want, post location on the forums and watch the feeding frenzy as peeps clear the rest out. :thumbsup:

Just loot everything possible and leave the area, avoid getting killed :P

But if you really want to kill them, hide somewhere in their camp where it is hard to see you and just wait for them and take the shot when you've got a good shot on them.

Edited by TacticalBanana

Maybe you and your team should run in there guns blazing. That would scare the shit out of them ,then when they run back to their base you blow up the satchel charges you put in there base before they got their ( do this part before going in guns blazing) then kill the rest of the survivors . (You should make sure you have enough satchel charges to obliterate the base)

Edited by BRINBAG

I say take it all, mow their s**t down, then kill them with their own guns when they come back to get their stuff. This ought to drive the point home to them afterwards.