SmashT

DayZMod wins PCGamer Mod Of The Year 2012

hears to mod of the year, and hopefully for 2013 game of the year. You guys keep up the great work u deserve it :)

should be

Industry changing history making game of the year

Congrats Rocket & Team :beans:

An amazing accomplishment and looking forward to you winning 2013 Game of the year B)

As happy as I am for DayZ winning, I can't help but feel sorry for Black Mesa. Seven years of development man...

Black Mesa won the ModDB one.

But about DayZ, I dont think that such a simple mod has ever came close to or even win the mod of the year, its truly amazing how such a simple idea and execution can make such a big difference as to make people buy complete rigs just for it (my case, spend 1300 euros on a new computer after seeing few videos of it) and buy complete game just for it.

DayZ tips the balance so much that it has itself proven even slight game changes can do the biggest of impacts.

Black Mesa won the ModDB one.

But about DayZ, I dont think that such a simple mod has ever came close to or even win the mod of the year, its truly amazing how such a simple idea and execution can make such a big difference as to make people buy complete rigs just for it (my case, spend 1300 euros on a new computer after seeing few videos of it) and buy complete game just for it.

DayZ tips the balance so much that it has itself proven even slight game changes can do the biggest of impacts.

I forgot about that. So... yay for both!