Sign in to follow this  
karelDayZ

what weapons to use

like the title says:

what weapons do you normal use to kill other players?

and what are some good sniper guns?

and normal guns?

(just says what guns you most like)

Edited by karelDayZ

Some good sniper rifles are the CZ 550, DMR, M24, AS50, M107 and SVD Camo.

Normally I just use an Enfield.

• Like 3

M14 is a great all around weapon, especially playing PvP. You want something that hits hard and will break their legs at the very least.

• Like 3

I like the Enfield. Its a very lethal weapon with lots of range. One shot often makes a survivor pass out a while as well, giving you plenty of time to dispatch eventual buddies.

Its also a very common weapon that has ammo all over the place.

Also, since its so common, you dont get shy like you might get with higher tier gear..

• Like 1

Id say my favorite two guns would be the FN FAL or the M16A2. great range and accuracy for both. the FN does 8000 damage which would be preferred but i like em both.

the M14 AIM and I have terrible luck together. Multiple times i have shot someone with this gun and only have them bleed a little. never has it broken bones, or killed in a single shot for me.

M14/DMR combo is the best for me.... Other guns, FN FAL, M4A1 CCO, M4A3 CCO, AKM, (AK107 if the hive has one), M24, (M40A3 if the hive has one), M107 and AS50 are ok, but id rather have a DMR.. Also L115 if the hive has it is very very good

• Like 2

SVD, usually.

I'm really used to using it.

Although, any weapon gets the job done, so long as you can aim.

Except you, winchester...

• Like 1

M14/DMR combo is the best for me.... Other guns, FN FAL, M4A1 CCO, M4A3 CCO, AKM, (AK107 if the hive has one), M24, (M40A3 if the hive has one), M107 and AS50 are ok, but id rather have a DMR.. Also L115 if the hive has it is very very good

Your signature sums it up quite well.

Any M16 variant. It uses STANAG so the ammo is easy to find, and when you get used to it you can drop people at around 350m with good shots. I don't use many scoped rifles because they are not very good at close range. I find that most engagements are around 400m and closer.

AS50 for sniping, M4 SD or Mk 48 for all-around use. On Namalsk/servers with custom loot tables though, I like the PKP Pecheng and PKM. Sexy looks (The PKM less so), zeroing, amazing iron sights, and plenty of damage.

I've been using a FN FAL and it's great. It's not a gun I'd normally use, since the ammo's terribly rare, but I found one with 10 mags and I love using it.

Some starting weapons i like are the enfield and the winchester. Although it may take shotgun rounds, the winchester has some good range on it, and the lee enfield is a great hard hitting gun for pvp, it just attracts a lot of zombies.

My favorite snipers are definately the DMR and the AS50, but my favorite all around gun for pvp is the M14 with the AIM sight (red dot.) That thing rips people apart, and has a lot of range to it, 2 body shots and whoever your shooting at is a dead man.

post-136669-0-02726000-1356580565_thumb.

If you find on FN FAL with night vision scope. You will own at nighttime with that.

I did find one right next to my spawn on Lingor, dropped it because it's NV only and had no ammo.

MP5SD6 was my fav so far, only used low/mid tier weapons since I get killed before reaching the barracks and heli crash sites have always been looted before I get there.

Mk1 Mod40

M4A1 Supressed in BP

M1911 as secondary.

The MK1 is sweet, even though it's loud as hell, 1 or 2 shots will kill a survivor, so you don't have to spray and pray. M4A1 Supressed is a godsend in an airfield or other high-populated area.

What? nobody has love for the Winchester?!

Find one of these and your blown in, I have always topped any firefight using a winny, unless of course I got sniped.

• Like 1

For zombie control: AKS Kobra and a Glock. I will use SD weapons when I have the ammo, but the dangers associated with trying to farm for SD rounds defeat the purpose (that is, being stealthy).

CZ 550 for taking out players :] I have yet to find a goddamn DMR but I want one so bad. I've found almost every other gun in the game but this one eludes me.

M14 is probably the most versatile sniper- red dot scope, and enough power to one-hit on headshot or at least break their legs.

Crossbow has novelty value, but is hard to aim and is best for hunting animals.

M1911 or Revolver are the best pistols, they can 1-hit players with a headshot.

I dislike almost all of the assault rifles excepting M4A1 and M16 variants. The AKs just seem too spammy and inaccurate.

Winchester or Enfield are the best starting primaries until you find military gear.

I use a DMR for sniping, if I have room in my backpack an M240/M249/MK48 for when I'm close-range (I like the feel of rapidly pumping 50 rounds into a bandit ;) ) and a revolver/M1911 as a sidearm (common ammo, fairly quiet, good accuracy, and some of the only sidearms actually viable for close-quarters PVP). So basically an assault weapon, a sniper rifle, and a powerful pistol for a sidearm.

Edited by Excision