Steak and Potatoes

They gave me keys to a US server, Whitelisted come in

If you've made it this far down the thread and still aren't sure then you may struggle with the process.

I would've joined long ago but I don't have the spine to sit in voice chat whenever I'm playing.

• Like 1

We should make a vid that truly reflects the UK and all her gloriousness.

Done:

• Like 5

I would've joined long ago but I don't have the spine to sit in voice chat whenever I'm playing.

You dont have to chat you can shut your mic off and play lone wolf in the AFK channel and you will be just fine come on down the water is nice

• Like 1

Ahh Mayu i have not laughed this hard in ages! absolutely loved the ending!

You must admit as the Derpy Huuuoves bus driver that is some of the best acting I have ever acomplished as a scottish bronie

• Like 2

Gw9kT.jpg

and they said Andy Warhol was dead, the forum has not enough beanz.

• Like 3

and they said Andy Warhol was dead, the forum has not enough beanz.

Mix whiskey and photoshop and you birth rambo and deloreans p.s.s.s.s. the hatchback in game is now skinned and is a delorean I'll post a screenie tonight

Hey all would like to invite more players into our US whitelisted private hive added a few more slots, 99% hacker free, additional map content for exploring, built in trading post for those who like to trade, modified loot tables with more arma 2 weapons, and of course Wonderful admins that want to provide more for our community come by and have some fun bandit/hero we support them all.

www.balotabuddies.net

• Like 2

I would hereby like to place a bounty on the player they call Steak. He can be found in Cherno ninja blood-bagging helpless players or roaming the woods taming hogs.

The first player to upload an image of a dead Steak as proof of their kill will get a custom forum sig made by me that will be so beautiful it will make angels cry.

(or a tin of beans if you don't want a sig)

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 3

I would hereby like to place a bounty on the player they call Steak. He can be found in Cherno ninja blood-bagging helpless players or roaming the woods taming hogs.

The first player to upload an image of a dead Steak as proof of their kill will get a custom forum sig made by me that will be so beautiful it will make angels cry.

(or a tin of beans if you don't want a sig)

Oh dear.

This'll be fun.

Poor steak :(

And he was so juicy

Oh there is a new rule btw, if you see me in game please don't shoot me :P

Yea dont shoot me neither. I am super nice, hell I even rebound my salute and surrender keys. If you KOS I will haunt your weapon for the remainder of your life. Im the sexy guy with Oakleys BTW, so leave me the fuck alone! B) wait i mean... >:(

Good to know that my head is on a steak! for fraggles personal gain however I would suggest bringing in an entire clan to hunt me down I am quite elusive and live off the land like a young robert redford

• Like 1

Hey Noob, post that video of the op to save thedudeguy. Feathermen rolling 7 deep.

Uploading it right now, as a matter of fact. I'll plaster it all over the place once it's finished.

• Like 2

as the young Paul Walker said in fast and the furious we need more NOS.....NOS? No lets get some more US and Canadian players in here for a jolly good time

as the young Paul Walker said in fast and the furious we need more NOS.....NOS? No lets get some more US and Canadian players in here for a jolly good time

What he said eh!

Mustache Rides? Should be a Donate Option. I'd buy that! 15USD.

Edited by Sheepdawg

Been playing on the Balota Buddies whitelisted servers for almost a month now. Great community and the best part is that I haven't been killed by those obnoxious script kiddies since I joined up. :P

So if you want a nice and cozy gaming experience, join the BALOTA BUDDIES!

http://www.balotabuddies.net

come on everyone come to balotabuddies and get a little nasty with Mr Nasty

• Like 1