DemonGroover

Hollywood Style Suggestions

hi,

I'm going to be upfront with you. I think some of these ideas are shit due to the unbalance it would cause. Bandits never kill heroes? That's just bullshit, also, that love scene... will not work, actually I'll just say that the only ideas I like is the petrol trail (which has been suggested) and locked doors being open-able with gun shots. The rest are just weird or put too much of an imbalance in the game's combat.

You understand this topic is a joke, right?

cya.

Nikiller.

• Like 1

A troll post... made by a mod... my mind has been shattered.

Please excuse me while I crawl under my covers and beat my head with a brick.

Troll post? I am fully expecting most of these ideas to appear in DayZ: Hollywood Edition

• Like 1

The Hero skin needs to have the face of Chuck Norris.

• Like 2

Ok you want Disney.....here we go...

When you and your dog bump into a cow or other wild animals,...they will all break into song.

Every Castle in DayZ has a princess which can be saved, she will reward you with a can of beans. Oh and there will be a Zomvie Dragon guarding it.

Sounds a lot like Skyrim to me!

• Like 1

Of course. I'd imagine Chernarus would go all "Brokeback Mountain"

brokeback green mountain

• Like 2

Troll post? I am fully expecting most of these ideas to appear in DayZ: Hollywood Edition

Please, Mr. mod, don't get offended... but...

GO PLAY WARZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't resist.

EDIT- Man, I act so different now.

Edited by colekern

Grenades need to explode in a fireball large enough to destroy whole buildings.

All explosion animations should be repeated three times.

It will of course be shown from different angles each time.

• Like 2

After lobbing a grenade, the player has to nonchalantly walk away with his back turned to the explosion.

Players getting shot and killed whilst atop a building have to fall even if they have to walk to the edge and throw themselves off. They will always land on a car.

All dams must leak and break at some stage.

• Like 1

Gun fights are determined bu the music that start playing...

If the music is heroic- then you will win the fight even if you had no bullets left

If the music is sad- then your going to lose the fight even if the other player doesn't have a weapon.

Ok you want Disney.....here we go...

When you and your dog bump into a cow or other wild animals,...they will all break into song.

If this happens at night, Spotlights need to be shining out of nowhere in the Treetops on the actors/singers

Cars always break down at nightime on the back roads Que erie music.

Everytime a hero exits a building it explodes as he walks away.

There is massive turbulence everytime you get into a helicopter and blarring warning sounds.

Everytime you go to Zino there is a group of bandits that wear tight leather, have motorbikes and scream for the nightrider.

Heros never have to reload.

When a hero enters a pub he instantly acquires a wookie sidekick and aliens are playing music on a saxaphone a flute.

• Like 3

Cheesy musical montages at various points.

For example, if you lose your favourite vehicle or weapon, Air Supply's "I'm All Out of Love" plays out as tears stream down your face as we see flashbacks of the good times you had.

• Like 2

If a bandit arms with a hatchet he is limited to only walking but no matter how fast you run while pressing alt to check he is always right there catching up.

Everytime you get in a biplane it is filled with snakes.

When it rains if a survivor gets wet small lumps pop out of their back and spawn bandits.

When a survivor loots devils castle any item picked up causes a spring load to go into the ground and they are chased by a large rock down endless hallways.

When a bandit tries to communicate on direct chat all you here is 80's hootin and hollerin endlessly as they wave their weapons at you.

• Like 2

Radios will be added to the loot table and used to lure the Hero into traps that either blow up the building, Bring a Million zombies to him or have the Bad guy try and snipe him

When the bad guy has a headshot something always makes him miss or hit a non-vital area

When the hero is meant to miss with anything some how he always gets a headshot

Also when the hero is dead he is revived by a simple Kiss from the Hot female Companion

When ever you get onto a bus and hit 50 mph you immediately hear a bandit on direct chat advising you the bus is wired with a bomb and if it travels under 50mph it will detonate.

• Like 1

If you are killed you simply wakeup on the shore and think..must have been dreaming...this happens over and over...

DayZ is ......InceptionZ

(Que inception music)

The Dream is collapsing! Shoot me so i will wakeup at the shore!

Player comes back and comes across their Tent from the past dream,..(inception music)...how is this possible unless I'm still dreaming....

Spinning :beans: .........fade to black before you see if the Bean can falls or not. B)

You respawn naked and are required to walk to the local bar and ask the largest survivor for his clothes, his boots and his motorcycle.

• Like 1

Cool guys don't look at explosions. get +500 morality for blowing up buildings containing bandits with pipebombs while walking away!

Over Teamspeak or Direct.

All Austrians must speak with an Arnie voice

All English must sound like Hugh Grant

All Scots must sound like Begbie from Trainspotting

All Canadians must talk like Terrence and Phillip from South Park

All Australians must talk like Paul Hogan

Americans get a choice of west coast slacker, hillbilly or Brooklyn drawl.

Kiwis must never talk.

Edited by DemonGroover
  • Like 1

Over Teamspeak or Direct.

All Austrians must speak with an Arnie voice

All English must sound like Hugh Grant

All Scots must sound like Begbie from Trainspotting

All Canadians must talk like Terrence and Phillip from South Park

All Australians must talk like Paul Hogan

Americans get a choice of west coast slacker, hillbilly or Brooklyn drawl.

Kiwis must never talk.

You could have Americans talk like Bill and Ted from - Bill and Ted Excellent adventures..

Dude,..you just shot that zombie in such a wicked way.

I know,..totally....

Ted shoot that zombie before it gets us!

I'm trying, there is something wrong with the gun?!

Rufus comes in and kills Zombie.

Rufus takes Ted's gun and tells him,..the safety is still on.

Oh my bad Rufus.

Rufus: Now Ted and Bill,..you have to finish your report on the Zombie Apocalypse by 3pm tomorrow. Set your watches to..

Ted: Rufus! WE don't have watches,...this server doesn't spawn us with them...

Rufus: Don't worry my Excellent Survivors, here is a Phone booth,.. You can dial in the Server you want to Server Hop to and get the most excellent Loot.

Thanks Rufus!

As Ted and Bill enter in to the booth, a Bandit is sneaking up to kill and steal their both.

Just as the Bandit is about to use his Hatchet, the both starts to be active and goes into the ground and the Bandit with Hatchet into the Booth and taken with them to X Server...

Edited by logan23

Being the base for an Evil Genius allow the Green Mountain tower to be used as a rocket, as long as you find 400,000L of fuel and 1 piece of scrap metal.

• Like 1

Being the base for an Evil Genius allow the Green Mountain tower to be used as a rocket, as long as you find 400,000L of fuel and 1 piece of scrap metal.

If you get these items, the Evil Genius of Green mountain will send hold Cheranus for ransom.....1 Billion dollars....(evil laugh)

• Like 1