SawseBawze

Day Z Rituals/Traditions?

do you guys have any traditions you perform? Before i die, if i have no way of making it out alive, i bandage myself up, run from the player/zombie and fill my pack with tin cans. i then place the cans everywhere and have a zombie kill me next to the pile. i figure it'll confuse people. and it does lol.

• Like 1

Well, on Chernarus I tend to shoot an M107 or AS50 in the middle of Chernogorsk for no reason, and wait for the hordes of zombies to eat me. On Namalsk, I hop off the Tara Bridge. Yours is definitely funnier, but I wouldn't have the patience. ^^

If I'm dying or just bored and I'm in a city, I round up at least 20+ zombies and run through the streets until I die. Just for shits and giggles. If I'm in the middle of nowhere I round up zombies and just let them eat me

I like to have a frag grenade which i drop at my feet when i get bored/about to die.

• Like 2

I like to fill my inventory and bag with cans and broken bottles before I die in order to confuse whoever finds my body. Or I surround myself with as many flares/chemlights as possible.

when i die, i rage and shout "YOU MOTHER FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT, JUST WAIT UNTIL I RESPAWN! YOU'RE DEAD KIDDO!" at my screen while holding caps lock

Edited by Sgt.Asshat
  • Like 2

Before i decide to kill someone when playing solo, i simply MUST make contact with them. I ask if they're friendly and they're next move triggers mine

• Like 1

Hello there

I constantly play as if I'm not particularly good at the game. That confuses folk who *know* I'm really L33T.

rgds

LoK

• Like 1

Any time I meet up with friends or a simple passer goer, I ALWAYS ask if they need medical assistance.

Even if all I have is an epinephrine shot.

I keep underestimating the zombies. I can't help myself.

• Like 1

I fill my bag with watches and run up and down the coast yelling WATCHES FOR SALE

Watches whats with them....? No matter what i'm looking for i seem to come across watches, watches everywhere. If only we could loot trench-coats i'd become a "Del Boy" selling top class watches all over Chernarus...(Get your watches, two for one offer only this weekend).

Well it looks like i'm going to have to start a "tradition" and find all these want to be "Del Boys". Who think they can come in and start taking over my business....... After i catch and kill them i shall preform a "Ritual" on the roof of Chernogorsk town hall and hang their body from the belltower. As a warning to anybody else...

• Like 1

once i deleted my primary weapon putting it in my full backpack,but i found out that if i have the time to do this bullshit i maybe can put the guy down.. but i eat all food/drinks and take as many meds as i can so the guy won't take too much advantage from my death..in the north finding a morphine can make the difference between living or dieing in berezino's hospital..

If i find a mountain dew it never gets consumed, death aways comes first.

And all the time i was thinking to myself i was just being paranoid not looting the cursed Mountain Dew, at least now i know i'm not the only deranged/paranoid survivor out there.

• Like 1

Whenever I find a Mountain Dew I drink it immediately. If I find more than one I drink them all, even when my icon is green as next doors grass on the other side.

Edited by Rooneye
  • Like 2

I punch myself as hard as I can in the turkey neck every time I die.

I find it highly...motivating.

I preformed my tradition last night and stayed in the game until the guy who shot me found my body and got super pissed cause i buried all my gear on a dead zombie.

another one i do is keep a mountain dew in my inventory and drink it before i die. because something that great should be the last thing you taste, not your own blood.

Everytime my character enters Berezino, I have him bum a zombie.

True story.

Me and my buddies play on lingor island, we have a base setup...somewhere....and there is a little tunnel that WE always go through (the person who dosnt always seems to be the one to die) even tho it ALWAYS takes us out of our way to run through it