msconfig

FadeToBlack Gaming - Custom Towns/Bases, Fortified Castles, 250+ Vehicles

Hope everyone had a good Christmas. Just wanted to let everyone know our new Panthera map will have tanks. That's right mother f*$#ing tanks! :)

Edited by Komplex

Our Day/Night cycle has changed, we now have 18 hours of day 6 hours of night! give or take a few minutes of course.

Also several new buildings added to the map and more chopper spawns along the coast!!

Huge firefights last night along the coast mainly in cherno/elektro. It was great fun, cant wait till i invest in my new rig and can open a can of kick ass

Huge firefights last night along the coast mainly in cherno/elektro. It was great fun, cant wait till i invest in my new rig and can open a can of kick ass

Need to get that new rig it will help your disconnection problems :)

• Like 1

As leader of GHOST, I have to speak for us all when I say this is the best server we've ever played on. The action is intense, the vehicles are plenty and the events are amazingly fun. The community is really great too.

The admins are always on the ball to keep hackers off the server and make sure all the players are happy.

• Like 1

Need to get that new rig it will help your disconnection problems :)

Yeah, not too long now! Standalone will be interesting too!

• Like 1

Its nice to see you guys are still alive and kicking. My suggestion just from my experience you may want to look into a dedicated server especially with a high population as well as running a second server. The cost would not be much different and more flexibility on what you want to edit in the server.

• Like 2

Server restart to add some custom anti cheat/hack measures. Server will be up right!

• Like 1

Fresh spawn of vehicles on the coast, good time to get on, get a vehicle and get geared up, cya in game!

• Like 1

Its nice to see you guys are still alive and kicking. My suggestion just from my experience you may want to look into a dedicated server especially with a high population as well as running a second server. The cost would not be much different and more flexibility on what you want to edit in the server.

Already running a panthera server, can you PM me the details of a "dedicated server"?

• Like 1

Join now and gear up before the server gets really busy!

• Like 1

Servers been almost full lately, but our Panthera server is up.173.192.200.91:3374

If you do get in, check out event going on at Stary!

Edited by msconfig
  • Like 1

Bandit convoy tonight was great! Between the castle assault event and the convoy I think about 50-60 people participated over a 3-4 hour period. Super fun

• Like 1

wish someone would let me in there clan :/

Hang in there, surely a clan will pick you up. Just have to earn there trust. I've seen you on the server, you seem like cool guy!

• Like 1

Hello dont take this as if im stealing an idea but i just want to know where u put that custom castle im looking for good land on mine to put one of my own :) if u dont want to tell me its all fine. i just need locations of flat land :/

Edited by smp52896

Hello dont take this as if im stealing an idea but i just want to know where u put that custom castle im looking for good land on mine to put one of my own :) if u dont want to tell me its all fine. i just need locations of flat land :/

We have over 5 custom added castles around the map. Come check us out and find them, one may be right on the coast :)

• Like 1

we've been keeping all the choppers on the coast repaired and refueled, and it has really amped up the intensity of the server, lots of action , come check it out

• Like 1