msconfig

FadeToBlack Gaming - Custom Towns/Bases, Fortified Castles, 250+ Vehicles

The AI guarding the Airfields and other places of the map is so cool. It' really like an entirely new mod with all the changes.

I have to say the load outs arent to overpowered , and i ended up enjoying a few different events like murderhouse TDM , Man with the Golden Gun, island maddness.. Do watch out for the AI is on the coast (bandit and survivor groups) , up further north you find the military AI that can get you at 500m easily. Fun overall

• Like 1

Badass Server. haven't played too many but I really love this place.

the non-player AI that runs around murdering everything in sight is quite awesome.

The admins seam to care about the players and the server - which is a nice experience.

Check it Out

We had a cool convoy last night. Ended up with 3 groups of people at the Balota airfield shooting it out over the gear that was leftover.

AI have been tweaked and military AI have been set to patrol the NEA/NWA watch your backs!

We have added in some new skins today. Come check them out and let us know which are your favorites!

18/40 right now. We are shuttling new players from coast up North, come join us

Just won a 4 apache FFA mid air battle With YI , also was in a ATV race up the coast but didnt win , there was also a melee FFA last night ... needless to say events are quite awesome! Admins set them up and reset the server right after to clean up everything to keep the lag down. They also make sure you keep your gear after the event :D

Tank battles last night for our server event. m1a1 Abrams VS T-90's! Super fun, we'll be doing that one again.

its daytime right now come check us out we have many vehicles,weapons, etc..

FADETOBLACK

This Wednesday (5/22 @ 9pm EST) I will be hosting a gun giveaway! All varieties of weaponry and munitions free to the community out of the kindness of my heart and the cramped inventory of my camping tents. All weapons are legitimate and everyone is entitled to take part in this event.

Where can I get these guns? - you may ask. Find me and my wares at The FTB mansion on Skalisty island. (If enough support rallies around the event, transportation across the straight will be provided.)

Sounds like a free-for-all deathmatch! - you may be inclined to believe. Though the possibility exists, securityprecautions will be taken but no promises made.

Procedure:

The rifles made available to the community are FREE. You are not required to bring anything to barter or exchange for the merchandise. That being said, all participating survivors must arrive unarmed. Handguns are permitted for personal defense against the infected but unholstered primary weapons will be perceived as a threat and treated as such.

Participants will be allowed to peruse all of the wares provided at the FTB mansion before making a selection. Your products must be placed inside your backpack. Survival ACU backpacks will be provided; however, feel free to bring a larger bag to take home more loot! After filling your bag safe passage to the mainland will be provided.

During this event Skalisty Island will serve as a No Fly Zone.

Inventory: The products made available will range from L85 variants to the MK17 rifles recently added to the server, camping tents to binoculars, M9's to Colt 45's. Food and drink will be provided. Feel free to RSVP to this event at fadetb.us

Chernarus IP: 173.192.200.74 Port : 2532

TEAMSPEAK: fadetb.typefrag.com:8690

This event has been confirmed. Security and transportation will be provided.

New update to the event! Anyone who brings a dog with them to the event can walk away with a satchel charge.

(Locations for dog houses can be found on the forum under server information.)

Again feel free to RSVP to this event on the forum for preferred treatment in the form of heli-taxi to and from the event.