zenorc123

Once you get the standalone

So, umm, once the SA comes out, what would you immediately do after logging-in like test new features and exploring the maps 'cause I for one would,

1. Scavenge for food and a sniper rifle and would try to stay in a forested area and act like it's my property.

2. Get a mountain dew and hurry off to Green Mountain.

3. Get a plane.

All of the above are my goals for now but what's yours?

My only goal is to Survive... ;)

Just kidding. I will head straight to the "empty" areas of the current map to check out the new areas.. i can't wait to see Chernarus Plus! :)

I'm also looking forward to playing with the new vehicles, but the very first thing I will do is open my inventory so I can see the new interface.

After that, I will look for some zeds to agro and finally find a nice out of the way place to call home. (camp)

My god, I can't believe how much I'm looking forward to getting a game that I'm basically already playing. :P

• Like 3

Knowing me, I shall be posting threads about not understanding how to install the game but once that's done I will be trying to do my usual: searching half the map for a box of matches and and a compass! God, I hope you still need matches and a compass. I don't think I could cope with not having to spend half my day searching for a compass. :o *loves her compass*

Edited by Sula
  • Like 5

I guess with respect to prior experience from the dayz mod first i will die a couple times from infected, 20 times from falling of something, 100 times from other players :)

and yes i really can’t wait that the SD comes out, i am very impatient..

The first day is gonna be awesome! Everything will be new and fresh again.

Remember the first time playing DayZ, for me atleast it was very creepy. My hopes are that standalone will be like a completely new experience.

And I will roam around Chernarus and explore it again...without any loot maps!

I shall get my bearings, work out the best loot spots and best vantage points. look for possible camp sites and no doubt arrange a New Brony Meetup!!

Oh yeah and try and survive!!!

Considering there's gonna be a lot of new spawns roaming the cities I'm very much looking forward to my first kill. This time hopefully with a knife instead of a hatchet.

Hadn't thought about it until now but I'll probably try to get a vehicle immediately. God the first 24 hours of the standalone are going to be complete freaking all out carnage and mayhem - bring it!

• Like 2

Probably enjoy the fresh start, where no-one (probably) isn't running in camps with 7 vehicles and duped AS50's.

The first thing I'm gonna do is to sneak in a town and find a melee weapon. Then discover the new stuff.

Edited by Sutinen
  • Like 1

I'll probably start out looking for weird glitches by crawling through doorways, walk on rocks.

You know, live life on the edge.

• Like 2

Try out the new pooping mechanism,try my hardest to catch diarrhea and top it off with some sort of homoerotic cannibalistic act.

• Like 1

I'm going to look for food, eat as much as i can then test out the lavatorial aspects, maybe curl one down on my first victims body

edit ^^ typing as you posted lol

Edited by Rastamaus

I likely will die early and often. Scavenge and explore with emphasis on testing zombie AI. Get a feel for how they move, how they react, how they hit, how much damage they do. Test agro ranges in different stances etc. By and large be less concerned with player interactions and focus on the environment. After all it will be alpha.

Find a ATV and see how easy it flips

• Like 1

So, umm, once the SA comes out, what would you immediately do after logging-in like test new features and exploring the maps 'cause I for one would,

1. Scavenge for food and a sniper rifle and would try to stay in a forested area and act like it's my property.

2. Get a mountain dew and hurry off to Green Mountain.

3. Get a plane.

All of the above are my goals for now but what's yours?

my goal is to kill u right before u try to achieve one of ur goals...and occasionally take a poop

Edited by svisketyggeren