Reason behind your username?

Must be reply 500

Congratulations! Have my beans :)

i used to go by the name "Stapo19" but people just kept calling me Stapo so it just stuck.

the 19 is because im born on the 19th of october.

Stapo is comes from my last name Stapleton.

and just because i hate people pronouncing it "StAP-o", its pronouced as "Stay-poh".

Old joke when I first bought my 360. Everybody would always say "myspace me" or "facebook me" and whatnot. Friend recommended I make my username Myspacemeh and it just kinda stuck.

I used to play World of Warcraft with a group of friends for around five years, One day I was looking for a good name for one of my characters a rogue. One of the friends I played with was hawaiian and this name was a hawaiian word relating to ghostly. This name was cool to me so I took it but then the friend that made this name actually died so i kept it always as a way to honor him and now its my main gaming name.

Mine is PillarOfCharity-Holcroft. Because me and my group wanted to become the things in DayZ that we aren't in reality, and I'm not charitable in the slightest.

Mine is super original: password generator. 105bits strong! Feel free to use it as your password.

I also have a friend who does the same. It's a bitch trying to add people :P

I am a fan of the Rooster teeth series Red vs. Blue and I also happen to live in Maine,US.

It is also my steam name B)

• Like 1

Is the nickname I had in another, much more private group. I don't think the details of which are appropriate for a forum~

- MONSTER

Is the nickname I had in another, much more private group. I don't think the details of which are appropriate for a forum~

- MONSTER

You creep me out...

my old gamename was Ereveton,something that i created 8 years ago in a class in school for fun and i was using it since.Summer 2012 wanted something new,and it came from nowhere,girlfriend was complaining that my hands were cold during sexy time so i choose the ice part,and added the "Z" cause i play lots of DayZ!i used Fusion and bam,IcyZ was created

Well I love the sniper rifles which come from Barrett Firearms Manufacturing, I've been researching a lot of information about the .50 cal models, and I'm a really big fan of Barrett sniper rifles in video gaming. I was thinking that Barrett Killz would fit as a nickname pretty good IMHO.

Well normally my nickname is Onecent, which is yeeeears old. A friend of mine came up with it, because my real name is Vincent.

But often this nickname wouldnt work on the internet so i take my other one, Leasy (which was something like "Le Easy".. yep, stupid. :D). it's from the time playing Modern Warfare 1... in the rank of a General... sooo it became Generalleasy

• Like 1

- MONSTER

*Puts a gun to head* I don't want to live on this planet anymore

my username both ingame and everywhere is raynor009. "raynor" comes from Jim Raynor a character in the Starcraft games and "009" means 2009 the year when I adopted this nickname and I used it ever since. I like to think my nickname is unique since where ever i register nobody ever used it so yea..

Edited by raynor009

Roflmao @ this thread.

Why?

Hi

Interesting story. Tell me more

Quite a lot of my buddies I met on San Andreas Multiplayer called me Steph or Stefan, Steph being short for Stephen of course. Just stuck I guess so I've started using it for most things.

• Like 1

Quite a lot of my buddies I met on San Andreas Multiplayer called me Steph or Stefan, Steph being short for Stephen of course. Just stuck I guess so I've started using it for most things.

SAMI is awesome! I prefer TBOGT online though

I started getting good at FPS when Socom came out for the Playstation 2 and my name in that game was of course Elite, and i played them all up to 3 and i felt like i needed a new name and i was looking around my room for a name and sadly saw the Matrix Trilogy pack and EliteTrilogy was born. Lol used it since, well in Multiplayer games that is.

• Like 1