Reason behind your username?

A Hydra is a symbol of unending endurance. It symbolizes that whenever I fall, I am sure to double my resolve, double my feriosity.

And who the fuck doesn't like a giant fucking dragon that can breath fire from 13 heads at the same time? Greek mythology for the win.

Because i love flying the huey, and backflips and barrel rolls are a must when flying. Always loved the A-Team, and Murdoc was the best character.

My names Anthony and im from the UK. See what i did there?

Looks like we have another genious! I envy your intelligence sir.

Just to clarify I'm not taking the piss I'm just joking

• Like 1

First five letters of my Last name(I double dare you to guess the rest !). I use it some years now. Before that i used Starscream(Random Nickname that come out of the blue, later i found out that this is used to a transformer :lol: ), Omega Nebula or Pillars_of_Creation since i love these 2 Nebulas. They are the most magnificent things i ever saw in my current lifetime.

Cheers.

no idea!

You so macho you need not explain...

Mah name's Captain McMuffin

Contrary to the popular belief that I'm a fat American slob who eats MD's all day, it actually came to me when I was playing CoD4 back in the day. MacMillan = McMuffin? Get it? hahah bad me.

Didn't really think about the fat-ass implications till later though. Much later, too.

Mah name's Captain McMuffin

Contrary to the popular belief that I'm a fat American slob who eats MD's all day, it actually came to me when I was playing CoD4 back in the day. MacMillan = McMuffin? Get it? hahah bad me.

Didn't really think about the fat-ass implications till later though. Much later, too.

Is that Carlton in your profile pic? If so kudos to you :)

Is that Carlton in your profile pic? If so kudos to you :)

Yes, I believe it is, loved that TV show xD

My favorite way to dispose of players is to throw flares at them and run from the ensuing zombies and bullets in my direction. Thus...

You are one brave person.

My favorite way to dispose of players is to throw flares at them and run from the ensuing zombies and bullets in my direction. Thus...

You crazy... I like crazy :)

It has always been a hobby of mine, to act superior, Not like a dick but to be a general cool person speaking loudly and in charge. Compounded this attitude with my age old handle of Dantan (No correlation to my real name, My name is not Dan. Stop calling me so.) brought on Dantan the Great. These days people call me Wishmaster though. I am sad though because I get variable restriction #99 on all of my names in game so I am stuck using the crappy name BTYB, after my PC's name.

Forum Name: The "Saber" part was from the anime "Fate/Stay Night". One day my mate said I should put "Mr." in front of it because it sounded cool. :P

Day-Z Name: The name is Sabess, soon to be [TMW] Sabess (Hopefully. :P). A different version of Saber, one day a different friend randomly said I was a god. He then changed it to godess, as my name was Ms.Sabess at the time (An inside joke between a few of our friends). A few other friends had put "Ess" after their name before, it's basically just one big inside joke.

My username refers to the server I am currently on; however, Prophet is a straightforward name I have began using for a squad I am hoping to one day form! Each squad member chooses a good name, much like Spec Ops / Air Force pilots choose their codenames.

Maverick, Frost, Gauntlet, etc.

• Like 1

My username refers to the server I am currently on; however, Prophet is a straightforward name I have began using for a squad I am hoping to one day form! Each squad member chooses a good name, much like Spec Ops / Air Force pilots choose their codenames.

Maverick, Frost, Gauntlet, etc.

Can I be Snakepuncher?

The reason behind my username?

Well really, it's just as simple as a random destiny generator that we decided to use back over in the My Little Pony thread, mine came out saying "You are Commander Spoon", so from then on I knew that was going to be my new username.

Can I be Snakepuncher?

Yes, that is brilliant.

Well really, it's just as simple as a random destiny generator that we decided to use back over in the My Little Pony thread, mine came out saying "You are Commander Spoon", so from then on I knew that was going to be my new username.

Yes, that is brilliant.

YEEEEEAAAAH! *snort*

Yes, that is brilliant.

I'm not a fan of MLP, but that nickname is pretty cool :P