Reason behind your username?

Levels by AVICII was one of my favorite songs ! And also levels is a term we frequently use in games ... Whats more ? I think its a great username :P

But your Called StarsandSpace? :P

Killer_kraut:

its because im german and one name for germans in ww2 where kraut(s) (its because the most known german national food is the "kraut"and the allies thougt that german are eating every time that stuff)

so they said krauts

the biggest reason is that that name sounds funny ;)

but this is a new username my "normal" username is another

(iron_physik)

I use Sobaka in-game because it is Ukrainian for hound. I have Ukrainian ancestry and I always thought it sounded cool. Out of game I use TYS which stands for The Young Semanticist.

• Like 1

I use Sobaka in-game because it is Ukrainian for hound. I have Ukrainian ancestry and I always thought it sounded cool. Out of game I use TYS which stands for The Young Semanticist.

Oh that Sobaka thing is cool!

The same name as I use in Dayz.

I like your avatar, and quote in your sig: "Capitalism is the worst invention ever, living on other peoples pain. "

Anyway, My name is inspired by two things. It is my dream to live in Russia and I want to visit Belarus and be like that girl Elena Filatova who would drive through Chernobyl at night on a motorcycle and Geiger counter. Her website with 100s of pictures went down, damn, shold of archived it. The second part, is because I am much like Starbuck from the reimagined Battlestar Galactica. I love self-pity, think I'm better than everyone because I have a "destiny", and I always have the desire to pop people in the mouth. :D

Offtopic: I notice DayZ attracts a lot of russians / people who are in love with Russia :)

я тебя люблю

Edited by RUS_Starbuck

Yeah RUS_Starbuck I have heard of her. A very interesting story. I always love hearing about Chernobyl stories, they bring out a lot of questions about humanity and technology.

Sobaka

TYS

Edited by TYS

I don't really know how i came up with it, and i thought of it on the spot surprisingly. Suppose its just a description of the game with a guess of what the Z means in DayZ, i dont even know.

when i joined my first community in gaming which was SAMP ( san andreas multiplayer ) i felt like i was so much more mature then everyone else so i became the " wise " old man in the clan lol

A Stage name I took up almost a decade ago now. Was in a Punk band a friend of mine and I started called the 'Westerburg Suicides', and 80's-90's punk bands or styled bands often take a last name that fits with the name of the band, ie Ben Weasel of Screeching weasel, Joey Ramone of the Ramones and Joe King (formerly Joe Queer) of the Queers. I became Jimmy Westerburg, and the other founding member took the moniker 'Joe Suicide'.

The band name itself was taken from a quote in the movie 'Heathers' starring Christian Slater and Winona Ryder.