sgttrojan

British Sergeants' Mess - [BSM] **Fully Admin'd** & Whitelisted - TAVIANA.COM

today i tryed to join the server and noticed my char got wipped for no reason

did something go wrong with the backup or what?

Might have something to do with the nukes/restarts yesterday. Come on ts and the coder-monkeys might be able to see what happened.

• Like 2

Yes but what does that prove spikey or whoever you are, yes I have an *** account but how does that justify a ban? You have no evidence that I have spawned in anything or actually hacked therefore the ban is either out of spite or wrong all together.

Ok, last post for me as the BSM members are more than able to deal with you.

P.S

Editing your hack profile 11mins ago to remove the 'mostly interested in Dayz and Minecraft hacks' was a waste of time. i already passed the link on to the BSM members who (like myself) have taken SS of it.

Although, i have gone one further and also sent the link with attached SS to the Dayz Forum staff.

Yes but what does that prove spikey or whoever you are, yes I have an *** account but how does that justify a ban? You have no evidence that I have spawned in anything or actually hacked therefore the ban is either out of spite or wrong all together.

It's a private hive, they are well within their rights to ban you. Can you explain why you are registered on multiple cheat websites? Talking about *** specifically.

Edited by smasht_AU
  • Like 3

passing information to DayZ forum staff? you have no right to pass on private information to other members as it may contain sensitive information, this is now being taken no further by me but if something further happens i shall be reporting you for passing on my information as you have no evidence that I have hacked and If do get banned I will be sending you a receipt for a new copy of OA as you have now broken English law by passing on sensitive information, look up the 1998 DPA.

Don't worry we can find the information ourselves. Feel free to send me the receipt when you get banned so I can laugh at you even more.

1zo9n4g.png

30tklm0.png

• Like 5

And as you can probably see thats what I got banned for BEFORE, I've already been banned for it, as you can probably see by the time of the post.

I can't believe that I actually haven't done any hacking and yet your banning me for hacking?

http://imgur.com/hbdc6

PROOF: I have already been banned for it, check vivanick2 and I can show you the steam receipt and old key if you wan't more proof.

plus the *** account description hasn't been changed since i made the account, when I was banned.

If you do global ban me, it was unfairly yes i hacked in the past, but got banned for it and learnt my lesson. Furthermore I will be straight onto support to get my account unbanned, I re-bought the game to play it legit and I intend to keep it that way.

Edited by Guest

Oh man Viva you are a funny guy. Broken English law?... you gotta be fuckin kidding me (:

We don't care if you hacked on our server, other servers, 3 years ago or whatever. We would ban you just for having affiliations with hacking/cheating/illegal scripting whatever.

It's a private hive. We can do what we want.. and we don't want scum like you playing there and potentially ruining the game for other players.

You are digging you own grave here.

Have fun with your new copy of OA.

• Like 4

Sigh. Global bans are only issued by BattlEye. They have nothing to do with DayZ Staff or server admins.

The server admins were/are well within their rights to ban you from their own private servers.

Edited by smasht_AU
  • Like 1

I was willing to give this up, you are trying to get me banned for something I've already been banned that 12.99 was the last of money and now because of you guys I've been banned unfairly, I honestly feel that as a community you can be really spiteful, I never hacked, but apparently i have to lose money for something I didn't do. oh well might as well go jump off a bridge.

Once a hacker, always a hacker. It's an ethos that runs deep within the veins of The British Sergeants' Mess. You were weak enough to use hacks. You are soiled.

Just another hacker's balls nailed to the wall of shame. Anyway..

Thank you for your input and support smasht_AU. It's good for the DayZ community to know :)

• Like 1

BTW, fair enough about the server ban, but I'm talking about the global ban I shouldn't be receiving on my account, and if that's all I'm leaving it there if you are happy for me to leave and get out of your community without any further chasing this up.

Furthermore thanks for all the time I shared with you guys before this, I'm sorry it had to end like this but it genuinely was fun playing with you.

Edited by Guest

BTW, fair enough about the server ban, but I'm talking about the global ban I shouldn't be receiving on my account, and if that's all I'm leaving it there if you are happy for me to leave and get out of your community without any further chasing this up.

I don't think you understand. We banned you from OUR server. WE (BSM) and the dayzmod forum team have nothing to to with global bans. No need to complain to us.

I don't think you understand. We banned you from OUR server. WE (BSM) and the dayzmod forum team have nothing to to with global bans. No need to complain to us.

I know I haven't got one but I didn't know that forum staff couldn't global ban, but I thank you for the mercy and now, I shall be leaving

Soo funny how some people just never learn enit :D

Excellent times tonight.

Special thanks to survivor707 for his on call vehicle repair service. Diamond geezer.

Good luck to numpt with the car we fixed. If you lose it you lose it. No problem amigo. Like I said, you can't do any worse than we wrapping it over a wall and popping the second tyre of the night :D

Good luck to the mystery chopper pilot. Glad you didn't spot us.

GL to Stevo who almost made it to my starter tents in Zelengorsk but got munched by Zeds lol better luck next time kidda :D Your Alice pack awaits.

GL to mental and the car that took him all day to repair. Hopefully the fuel we provided will keep it on the road until the gas station :D

And to everyone else, the silent stalkers, and the newbies. I hope you find refuge or friendship for the night :)

• Like 3

Just dropping a post to say I like the server a lot. Some pretty cool people on here. (LFC in game) might start visiting a little more often now I've stopped going on public servers!

• Like 2

Spot on mate. New dudes always welcome. I remember seeing you on last night when it got a bit exciting with everyone's attention being pulled all over the map. Hope you had a good start.

Oh and by the way I don't recommend this server to people who actually want some privacy, the admins check what's in your inventory and the positions you log on in to come kill you and check out what you have, furthermore this borders on admin brutality/ abuse, so if you want a server you can actually play on without being spyed on by the admins 24/7, this is not the server for you!

...Well that's complete and utter bullsh*t.

• Like 4

I wonder what events will occur this afternoon/ evening?

All these good deeds are sure to marred with danger and banditry at some point :D The good thing is, bandits seem to be the minority at the moment and when the shit hits the fan, we all pull together and help each other get back on our feet. :)

Edited by Sgt.Trojan
  • Like 2

ohh dont worry m8. There WILL be some action tonight! Some filthy bugger half inched my yellow passion wagon!

• Like 1

i would just like to say thanks to the guy that seemingly repaired a car of mine, and left it where he found it.. wow people !

so much good karma must invert itself very soon.. hide your beans !

LOL

Blood was split tonight :o The Huey at the NE airfield was desired by what seemed to be two small groups and a single gun man. One [bSM] scout was getting eyes on the airfield to cover the huey and his UAZ was stolen from under his nose :D SHots were fired at the brave thieves but they escaped with the lot. OOPSIES :D

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

after i lost all my awesome gear 3 days ago because... why not ?

i go on yesterday get lucky find a coyote backpack g36 and a pick up.... obviously thats too nice for me so a truck wreck decides to appear right in front of me and the funny guy i am i always shift drive so i crash... well fuck too bad i survived car and some stuff is gone not too bad

now i log in today AND WOW.... everything gone was reset to yesterday when i was playing 5min. soooooo lee enfield 1 mag starter pack nothing mutch else..... g36 gone, map, compas, survival gear, coyote backpack

and because it wouldnt be funny with only that i also have as low blood as it gets

srsly W T F is going on

is somebody fuckign with me?

• Like 1