sgttrojan

British Sergeants' Mess - [BSM] **Fully Admin'd** & Whitelisted - TAVIANA.COM

Well...comin from the UK10..

the Server is fuckin laggy! 30 or 40+ ppl and the server lags like hell. and r u srs with Taviana? This Map is a fuckin FPS Killer...not everybody got a high end monster gaming machine at home.

the last words i wrote are for panda himself.

keep ur server alive! 80% - 90% of the UK10 player wont follow u on this Server... :|

I have a pretty good rig, but it still ruins your fps in the big city's :/

We are just trying Taviana out. We still have the mission file from Chernarus stored.

• Like 1

We are just trying Taviana out. We still have the mission file from Chernarus stored.

let me know when your going back to cherno then, do you ever do maps like Namalsk for fun especialy now they put BLOODSUCKERS in!!!

If you turn back to Chernorus, entire community of UK#10 join your server. Panda wants to leave us, we are crying.

• Like 1

Chernarus got slightly boring to be honest after playing it since dayz release.

• Like 1

plus when the cherno map was up, the most i seen on the server was 15. Now its almost always full lol (QQ cant get on lol)

• Like 1

plus when the cherno map was up, the most i seen on the server was 15. Now its almost always full lol (QQ cant get on lol)

Thats due to advertising and the snow ball effect. UK#10 was constantly full with 60 ppl on Chernarus and 10th most popular in the world, before I started a whitelist. A server with less players and no hackers is better than 60 players and lot's of hackers :)

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 3

Return to Cherno (heavily modified though) would be good, Taviana seems good, but a LOT of dead space, everything happens in the same areas regardless

Agree with Panda - it is not map question. If our UK#10 get WL off it would be full at any time. And full of hackers as well btw.

Edited by Котовский
  • Like 1

Also you claim its a 60 slot server when its only 40?

Also you claim its a 60 slot server when its only 40?

i think it was 60 players. They dropped it to 50 i believe to increase performance.

i think it was 60 players. They dropped it to 50 i believe to increase performance.

no its 40 slots

no its 40 slots

The slots has been reduced this morning due to performance issues.

• Like 1

YOUR SERVER IS A PILE OF WANK!!!! FUCKING DICTATOR PRICKS YEAH LETS KICK PANDA FROM OUR SHIT COMMUNITY OF PRICKS BECUASE HE HAS HIS OWN SERVER THAT IS BETTER THAN OURS, PRICKS

Edited by -Daniel-
  • Like 5

YOUR SERVER IS A PILE OF WANK!!!! FUCKING DICTATOR PRICKS YEAH LETS KICK PANDA FROM OUR SHIT COMMUNITY OF PRICKS BECUASE HE HAS HIS OWN SERVER THAT IS BETTER THAN OURS, PRICKS

got the same all the time..

kicking some1 for having his own server is kinda low....

• Like 1

got the same all the time..

kicking some1 for having his own server is kinda low....

Agreed, Pandas server is a thousand times better than this piece of crap server!!

• Like 1

Panda is not kicked from our community? Don't know where you got that from.

And by the way... you all talk like you are forced to play on our server. We don't care if you play here. Seems like everyone coming from UK#10 is a bunch of cunts anyway. Find another one if you don't like it ... or pay for one yourself ungrateful kids.

• Like 5

Panda is not kicked from our community? Don't know where you got that from.

And by the way... you all talk like you are forced to play on our server. We don't care if you play here. Seems like everyone coming from UK#10 is a bunch of cunts anyway. Find another one if you don't like it ... or pay for one yourself ungrateful kids.

No your the cunt we have a COMMUNITY on UK#10 not just a load of random hackers, and we are not kids and we ALL think your server is a peice "o" shit nuff said! Edited by -Daniel-
  • Like 1

You only have to look at the UK#10 forums to see how big the community is and then just take a look at yours.

• Like 1

Well.. you seem like a kid the way you act Daniel. Go play somewhere else.

Our community has been going since 2001. We are playing a lot of games not just Dayz...and well Dayz is not that popular within BSM yet so yeah UK10 might have a bigger community within Dayz. Good for you.

Again... no one is forcing you to play here, Panda/hexstatic is still a member of BSM .... now go and pay for your own server you pestilence of a 13 year old.

• Like 2

I agree with panda, after playing alongside many players for a long time on uk10 I found my dayZ experiance better playing on the whitelist because the amount of hackers dropped immensely, and Daniel is relaxed, no need to tell him that thanks

• Like 1

Thanks guys.

Again.. we are talking about whitelisting too.. but this server is pretty new and we still have stuff to tweak etc. People need to calm down a bit.

• Like 1

Thanks guys.

Again.. we are talking about whitelisting too.. but this server is pretty new and we still have stuff to tweak etc. People need to calm down a bit.

You're right Bryjne/Squirrel xxx :D

My guys are just very upset with the thought of their server and home for last 4 months going. I have tried to move people over but it wont happen, not with having to move to a different server which runs on a different map and with no whitelist and lots of hackers. The BSM head admins have made me aware I will be kicked out of BSM if I keep my server, so I have some thinking to do as to what are the best options.

I need to work something out so I can still be part of BSM, and so the guys from UK#10 can keep our safe place to DayZ. I may have a new owner for UK#10, so this maybe something that saves us and prevents UK#10 from dying. Need to see whether this would be acceptable with the BSM head admins first tho. Wouldnt want to be kicked out of BSM and not have UK#10 either, lol :(

Edited by -Panda