sgttrojan

British Sergeants' Mess - [BSM] **Fully Admin'd** & Whitelisted - TAVIANA.COM

That'd be fantastic if there was high-value loot out there. It would make sense as well, because the only way to access it would be by helicopter/boat, which'd take some work finding/repairing!

Unfortunately, despite Trojan's help with my Taviana issue last night, DayZCommander is still being a bit gay and not installing the previous version of Taviana... however, I assume you've probably updated it to 2.0 by now?

• Like 1

That'd be fantastic if there was high-value loot out there. It would make sense as well, because the only way to access it would be by helicopter/boat, which'd take some work finding/repairing!

Unfortunately, despite Trojan's help with my Taviana issue last night, DayZCommander is still being a bit gay and not installing the previous version of Taviana... however, I assume you've probably updated it to 2.0 by now?

It should be updated today. Changes can happen though. (:

Server was updated to 2.0 last night. I am currently updating now via DayZCommander. In the mean time, take a look at this.

http://imageshack.us...06/planebc.jpg/

Something to get a good overview of Taviana in :)

(not the bong and the imageshack page is not mine :D )

Edited by Sgt.Trojan

just wanted to shout out thanks to all that pushed the server to 50/60 players tonight, some good battles, some hackers banned and some mad vehicle chases!

Cheers all!

just wanted to shout out thanks to all that pushed the server to 50/60 players tonight, some good battles, some hackers banned and some mad vehicle chases!

Cheers all!

yeah hummer vs that TANK the vodnick lol!

The vodnik with the keys in is nothing more than a horse without a rider. Poor ferret :D

The vodnik with the keys in is nothing more than a horse without a rider. Poor ferret :D

Poor you and creepz getting ran over lol

I take it the vodnik i stashed by the lighthouse has been found :D It sounds well meaty enit.

im beck on the server guys

i bet you missed me didnt you

haha already got some stuff only died once horribly

i saw you also got quiet a few people on here now thats nice

So, I've not been able to play in a while and whilst getting really hyped on loading Taviana into DayZ Commander, I'm finding updating to 2.0 to be a pain in the ass.

Imagine my face when I come on DayZComm to usually find 5/50 people, to find 33/50. Mental.

Sounds good, I'm looking for a friendly server to call home so I'll give it a try. Only played for a week now so I hope you don't mind bambies on your server :D

• Like 1

So, I've not been able to play in a while and whilst getting really hyped on loading Taviana into DayZ Commander, I'm finding updating to 2.0 to be a pain in the ass.

Imagine my face when I come on DayZComm to usually find 5/50 people, to find 33/50. Mental.

try being me,. I went to log on and seen the server was full!!!!!

@mlztv - did you get your install sorted?

@Chips - of course. We welcome bambies with open gun barrels. :D

Seriously though, I've never seen so many deaths. This map has created some pretty ruthless attitudes. Last night I counted nearly 400 dead players in the kill feed, and that's in one day! It's a cruel world out there kids.

Some more changes coming to the server today.

Edited by Sgt.Trojan
  • Like 1

Gender selection now possible on the server.

Regularly maxing out now so be sure to catch us on ts3.britishsergeantsmess.com for all the shits and giggles.

If you are a good guy and and you want to team up with us, please ask. You will not regret it. Tactical edge, fun and laughs, tight all the comms rooms you need.

What's your DayZ philosophy? Has it changed much since playing Chernarus? Taviana seems to offer an additional layer of pain which only existed near "the airfield" on Chernarus.

I'm still pretty chilled at the min when it comes to other players. I've only been killed once on the server and not killed anyone as yet. Although i have been playing with a few peeps lol, Hiding n shooting around them while they try their best to hide.

I see it's starting to get pretty ruthless on Taviana now though so will have to up my game a bit n watch my arse more. I will still help those in trouble if needed though.

first time on your server since you changed to tavianna and I was shot within 5 min hahaha. I enjoy your server but Tavi is just too laggy for me. I may check in if you ever go back to cherno

Shame mate. If its a leg up you need join us in TS and we will send out a rescue team :D

Performance wise we've allocated a 3rd core to the server, 1 more than the minimum and, bearing in mind we are running a top spec dedi, we've also shaved 10 player slots off.

We are always responsive and on top of our server so try it again and you should see improvements.

Shame mate. If its a leg up you need join us in TS and we will send out a rescue team :D

Performance wise we've allocated a 3rd core to the server, 1 more than the minimum and, bearing in mind we are running a top spec dedi, we've also shaved 10 player slots off.

We are always responsive and on top of our server so try it again and you should see improvements.

Ok thanks haha I tested a low pop server the other day on taviana and it was ok performance wise, so maybe it's the population. I'll try later :)

Just wanted to say that I had a fantastic day on Saturday trying out some banditry on the server. Proper good laugh with some solid guys.

Saw some horrible desync and lag spikes too, but hopefully the additional core to the DayZ server will straighten all that out though!

• Like 1

Hahaha, that's true. Even though, it does make it a lot more fun for banditry >:)

I was thinking, seeing as you guys seem to have awesome coders, maybe see if there's a way to make high-quality loot spawn onto the oil rigs, as well as zombies? Could make it a little more interesting/those who have repaired choppers can have it done for a reason, etc... Just a suggestion!