Michaelvoodoo25

Have you actually had a dream of DayZ?

I have, since playing months back had a few crazy DayZ dreams. Some involved playing the game while in dream state and I mean in game, not dreaming about sitting on my computer playing it.

One was while riding a bike through Electro, selling ice creams to infected people who were then cured. We all went to church together and it got blown up?!?!?

Freud would have a field day!

What are your DayZ dreams?

• Like 12

I've had too many DayZ dreams. One night I dreamed I was trying to get back to my body from Kamenka and just couldn't quite get there. The furthest I got was the lighthouse. It was one of those dreams where you think you are awake too so you wake up tired.

Best post EVER!

I'm yet to have one of these dreams, but I look forward to the day it will happen. :D

yes dude thats how much i love this game i dreamed of dieing by hackers and when i get angry in my dreams i do this grrrrrrrr and mrrrrr sound and when i wake up i still remember about it.

Edited by Fashizzles
  • Like 2

once i dream about dayz that i was with frankie on the pc and we were just shooting bandits it was the best dream that i had for awhile

One was while riding a bike through Electro, selling ice creams to infected people who were then cured. We all went to church together and it got blown up?!?!?

Why can't I have dreams like that? :(

• Like 1

Tonight I had a dream I found a chopper and a SUV. The only loot the SUV had was lube :huh: I don't want to know what would have happened if I got in :o

• Like 2

I havent had a dream about Day Z as such, but for the last 12 years or so I've had re-occurring dreams about zombies. Most of the time they are the same "story" that is continued over a series of several dreams. It's hard to believe but it's genuinely true. A few years back i even thought about documenting them all and it's often been a on going joke for my mates any myself about them. My partner doesnt see the fun side as much though when I wake up shouting in the middle of the night lol

• Like 1

No DayZ dreams yet, but I remember a dream I had YEARS ago, that I took a boat trip with my father and brother, then got eaten by a huge sea monster (Loch Ness?), then cut our way trough his stomach and when we got out the sea was FULL of fish. We´re talking full, as in 99% fish and 1% water.

I´ve had that dream multiple times, once even cut out of the monster to find ourselves nowhere near land at all, just floating with no way away.

Life is strange.

Nothing directly DayZ related.

I recall an odd dream a few weeks ago where I was scavenging for supplies in a city at night and encountered some zombies.

But then in the next instant I'm hiding in a warehouse as a UAV searches the streets and dices up some survivors with some form of laser grid...

Had plenty of sniping or just dreams where I am in combat though.

I dreamed that i was in an epic firefight in the woods, not like i was playing but like real life.

Then our enemies became hunter-like infected (like those from left 4 dead). It was epic and scary at the same time.

Ive had zombie dreams which may or may not be a direct result of playing hours and hours of DayZ.

Weird this post comes up today, this night i had a dream of me sniping someone:

I miss him and he gets into an UAZ, trying to drive me over

I ran into a forrest and he followed me, rammed his UAZ into a tree followed by him exploding in a fireball....

Yes Ive plenty of dayz dreams usually involving running through either cherno or electro or some other maps city's very paranoid and looting then very surreal firefights that go buy in slow motion lol I usually win I think but I have died in a dayz dream firefight and even got the you are dead screen Iol I couldnt figure out how to respawn

I havent had a dream about Day Z as such, but for the last 12 years or so I've had re-occurring dreams about zombies. Most of the time they are the same "story" that is continued over a series of several dreams. It's hard to believe but it's genuinely true. A few years back i even thought about documenting them all and it's often been a on going joke for my mates any myself about them. My partner doesnt see the fun side as much though when I wake up shouting in the middle of the night lol

I have had the same for years, I put it down to too many zombie movies. But since I have been playing DayZ, they all seem to be based in Chernarus. Too much Dayz before bed ;)

If I play for hours right before going to bed, having dreams about DayZ is almost certain. Strafing bullets seem to wake me up but I seem to knock back a bandit or two in the middle of nowhere before that happens.

I have had the same for years, I put it down to too many zombie movies. But since I have been playing DayZ, they all seem to be based in Chernarus. Too much Dayz before bed ;)

Too many zombie movies, ironic avatar, heh.

I have nightmares of Hetstaine calling for help in the dark my torch batteries are out, I run through cherno searching every building wiping zombies with me axe and then the world turns to fire and death metal starts blarring and he emerges from the darkness a hero turned zombie tranny in a skirt. Floating above the ground like a true zombie jesus without a beard, I wake up in cold sweats and dare not look outside.

• Like 3

I had a dream where me and my buds drove onto the runway at NWAF with my Ural when we ( somehow ) hit 88/mph and went back in time, all I remember distinctly after that police cars chasing us

• Like 3

Hello there

I've not had and Dayz related dreams but I do often have dreams attributable to vanilla Arma or the I44 mod (possibly IF:L44).

So, I've had dreams based on the same engine.

Does that count?

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

I havent had a dream about Day Z as such, but for the last 12 years or so I've had re-occurring dreams about zombies. Most of the time they are the same "story" that is continued over a series of several dreams. It's hard to believe but it's genuinely true. A few years back i even thought about documenting them all and it's often been a on going joke for my mates any myself about them. My partner doesn't see the fun side as much though when I wake up shouting in the middle of the night lol

I had two dreams sort of like that, but mine happened from the eyes of two different people. My first dream was from the eyes of someone who was captured and brought to a mansion with a bunch of other people, only for us to realize it was made by a madman who released zombies in it. Not everyone was there had bee captured though, and one guy just so happened to be one of the architects on the thing. He told me we needed to get to the security room on the other side of a courtyard in the middle of the complex.

My second dream was in the eyes of a kid who wasn't taken seriously by anyone. Unfortunately, he was the only person who had seen some of the zombies coming across the courtyard.

So yeah. There was more in each dream, but I compacted it.