GankNSpank

I cannot pay for Arma II

Is there someway to get arma II for free because i really wanna play but i can't pay for it

You can use ArmA 2: Free and the paid version of Operation Arrowhead to run DayZ and save yourself £10. You can't get both for free though, no.

• Like 2

Nope; any way you cut it you gotta pay for some version of ArmA 2.

Just start saving some cash now for the stand alone of DayZ. By the time it comes out you'll be able to buy it.

How does the OP have zero posts? That's strange.

You have to pay for ArmaII, but if money is that big of an issue with you, I would suggest waiting for the standalone game. It's coming out within a month (give or take) and will be significantly less cost than going with Arma for the mod.

You can use ArmA 2: Free and the paid version of Operation Arrowhead to run DayZ and save yourself £10. You can't get both for free though, no.

^This. If also just want to play normal Arma do this. Not many people play on Arma II anymore. Most people play on Arma II OA. If you're looking for a good vanilla server I suggest =7Cav=

They have a very well run server which focuses a lot on teamwork and real tactics.

damn, how much for standalone

The price has not been confirmed yet but I'd imagine something like £15 on release, increasing up to maybe £25 as more updates are released.

We don't know for sure, but somewhere in the $10 - $15 USD range is my educated guess.

How does the OP have zero posts? That's strange.

You have to pay for ArmaII, but if money is that big of an issue with you, I would suggest waiting for the standalone game. It's coming out within a month (give or take) and will be significantly less cost than going with Arma for the mod.

Significantly less?

Combined Ops is only $32 and Operation Arrowhead is only $20. I find it hard to see DayZ being less than $20. Why would B.I. sell (what is obviously) a much anticipated release for less than other games / add-ons currently in their library.

Edited by OFC_Bill

Edited - as no longer made sense. If I ever did. :)

Edited by Sula

Is there someway to get arma II for free because i really wanna play but i can't pay for it

I'd really like to drive a Ferrari but Im afraid I cannot afford one. Does anyone know where I can steel a Ferrari? Maybe I should post this on the Ferarri forums for ideas?...dumbass.

Edited by Inception.
NO personal insults.
  • Like 1

I'd really like to drive a Ferrari but Im afraid I cannot afford one. Does anyone know where I can steel a Ferrari? Maybe I should post this on the Ferarri forums for ideas?...dumbass.

It's steal not steel. Ones an action. The other is a metal. First post and..derp.

I agree with Bill. Obivously hard to believe standalone is going to be lower-priced than CO.

It's steal not steel. Ones an action. The other is a metal. First post and..derp.

I agree with Bill. Obivously hard to believe standalone is going to be lower-priced than CO.

Thank you for correcting my spelling. FYI...you should have put "one's" and you have two spaces between is and going.

Feel the buuuurrrn!! That's what you get for being pedantic with someone that's only posted once, way to be a douche.

On-topic: OP - You're gonna have to pay someone for something at some point if you want to play.

And it's Obviously not Obivously :P

• Like 1

lol. The irony.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 2

Significantly less?

I got OA for 30-something, lets call it 32... so at $15, yes, 50% off is significantly less.

Why would B.I. sell (what is obviously) a much anticipated release for less than other games / add-ons currently in their library.

Because they are using the so-called Minecraft model, selling the initial versions for cheap and increasing the price the more the standalone is updated.

ty for the "help" people looks like you won't see me in-game anytime soon.

Your loss, not ours. "You're welcome".

Edited by klesh

ty for the "help" people looks like you won't see me in-game anytime soon.

You want people to "help" you find a crack and to steal a game and then you have the nuts to go on that games forum and ask about it? Im sure alot of people have put in countless hours getting this free mod to where it is and you're going to disrespect them by asking how to pirate it then pout when you get shit on? No ones going to miss you in the game, see yah.

• Like 4

I ignore members with less than 2000 posts and members with more than 4000 posts, clearly needs to get a life.

I got OA for 30-something, lets call it 32... so at $15, yes, 50% off is significantly less.

If you OA for $32 then it must have been awhile ago, because it sells for $20 now.

Pretty sure I got both Arma2 and Arrowhead off Steam for $30.00 total. But that was months ago.

I ignore members with less than 2000 posts and members with more than 4000 posts, clearly needs to get a life.

I think Fraggle is the only one with 4k+ posts. Haha.

• Like 2