Candylol

What is you favourite Dayz video youtube maker

my favourite dayz video maker is frankieonpc1080 and sidestrafe.

what is your favourite one?

To be honest I prefer playing DayZ rather than watching others play.

If I had to chose, I'd chose JackFrags for the way he carries a tune. :)

• Like 1

yeah me too but i was just wondering that's all and i never heard jackfrags before?

Frankie is one of the few I find interesting.

frankie is my fav

Devildog is good, but he's got boring lately, though apparently he's leaving his bandit ways behind now...

Devildog is good, but he's got boring lately, though apparently he's leaving his bandit ways behind now...

Aye i'll believe that when i see it. He will always be a bandit no matter what he says!!

Frankie is a hero and a ghill guy too

my favourite day z commentator was rhino crunch before all that warz mumbo jumbo, nowadays ill watch Frankie and frags journeys in day z or i will simply play the game

The one I most enjoy watching is Frankie. At times he can be a bit annoying with some of the carrying on but that is by far out weighed by humour and his rules of engagement.

I also like Squirrel and Stoney. They both have a low-key and generally calm approach that I like listening to. Of that particular group they seem to me to have the least "Tacti-cool" approach, and come across as being methodical and not unnecessarily quick on the trigger.

Sacriel.

Love his squad and the action, can be boring at sometime.

Franki, Great video editing and great voice to.

Frankie's great entertainment

Sacriel's squad is definetly well, good at playing as a team

Sacriel or Frankie, Frankie has a better voice and gameplay style. Rhinocrunch lost me at RHINNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOCCRUUUNNNCH! Why does he says things than repeat it in a "funny" voice, has nobody told him that it's not funny...

• Like 1

Rhinocrunch lost me at RHINNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOCCRUUUNNNCH! Why does he says things than repeat it in a "funny" voice, has nobody told him that it's not funny...

Omg, he lost me there too! What a terrible way to start every single one of your videos. Lol.

• Like 1

DaSquirrelNuts aka Squirrel makes some good stuff. Production value is great; high res, well edited, music is nice and used with tact.

Calm, cool, collected seems to describe their group; especially Squirrel.

Definitely Frankie for me.

JackFrags, another caster that plays with Frankie a lot, also has some nice videos himself and with Frankie.

The ones he casts with Frankie are normally the same as the episodes released from Frankie but it can look so different from another perspective.