warpath13

no updates?

Been just under 2 weeks now sense a real update on whats going on with the standalone... Rocket! You can keep people around by keeping them informed on the progress

Yeah thats been out for 2 weeks now. Do you have anything else. I need some updates!

• Like 2

How is this a suggestion?

Also, patience patience. This sort of rushed 'i want it now' mentality spawned WarZ.

• Like 1

I know I know.. Warz was absolutly horrible.... I have faith in what Dayz is doing

Yeah thats been out for 2 weeks now. Do you have anything else. I need some updates!

If you read that tumblr there, you would see that Dean said he's been doing way too many interviews, and he needs to just sit down and work on the game.

Would you rather him update us once every month and get an awesome game, or have a game where he updates you every day, and it ends up half as good as it could have been?

This week has been something of a 'Cambrian explosion' for the project, I will report as soon as I can. I'm making up for time and productivity I lost last week due to be very, very sick.

Remember, the aim for the end of the year is to have a foundation build, then we spend the time beyond that to really improve and get ambitious.

http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/134r9z/rocket_please_can_we_have_an_update/

Edited by smasht_AU
  • Like 1

How is this a suggestion?

Also, patience patience. This sort of rushed 'i want it now' mentality spawned WarZ.

Is the General discussion forum only meant for suggestions now?

No. The Suggestions area is. Hence the title of it.

Edited by Inception.

what a funny exchange. the OP say there hasn't been an update for 2 weeks. then the first reply links him to an update from 2 weeks ago :P

Warz was absolutly horrible....

Opinion.. (very poorly said might I add)

Opinion.. (very poorly said might I add)

opinion that happens to be true. the game is a fucking travesty.

• Like 1

They just announced the standalone release date. Well sorta. All they said was, "December 2012".

If you can't wait for it...Do what cartman did on south park. Freeze yourself.lol

What does "Cambrian explosion" mean for the project?

The Cambrian explosion was a period in time when life exploded from basic life to complex lifeforms. Funnily enough even though it is called an explosion and some people think this means it happened overnight, this "explosion" took tens of millions of years.

Sorry, its my field!

So for Rocket to say this i suppose means they must be really putting some good stuff into the project. Exciting times.

Edited by DemonGroover
  • Like 1