Hatchet_Reloaded

HATCHET RELOADED UK PRIVATE HIVE(v1.7.7.1) [GMT-4]Spawn With Hatchet & map|Air Lift Vehicles|Auto Fuel|250+ Vehicles|Custom Bases & Hero/Bandit Reward

edit : we found it @ kras, sweet :) managed to repair the old shitty russian heli...it's so quick :o makes the little bird and huey look slow

how do i get myself whitelisted? not got the game yet (new PC should arrive soon) but i want to keep away from teh hackers (don't mind the challenge of a few bandits though :P)

ive got a mic if that makes any difference, but i am a stone cold bambi

how do i get myself whitelisted? not got the game yet (new PC should arrive soon) but i want to keep away from teh hackers (don't mind the challenge of a few bandits though :P)

Read the original post and follow the instructions provided.

yeah it's dead easy :) all are welcome, everyone is mature and easy going and some kind sirs will even give you a lift in the medi heli if you make your way to the little medical centre which has food/drink and stuff :)

• Like 1

yup as the others said :) i know you havnt got the game yet but if you drop us an email when you got it we will send you the server info :) dont worry about being a bambi there are quite a few that are new. you got to learn some where :)

You know the medic centre is great for bambis like me, lets you get into the game with a lot less hassle..... so if your a bambi, or a veteran there's something for everyone, and a good vibe with very helpful people on this server, well worth just giving it a try

The great thing is you can make plenty of mistakes and you will have the medic with you in no time patching you up.... so your off again, making more mistakes until you get used to the game

Edited by Dopey113

Had a great time today even if some Banditos took me for a ride and executed me on top of a hill in the middle of nowhere.. :-) You know who you are.

Fool me once, shame on me.

Fool me twice won't be happening...

After being executed, I ended up just outside Electro.. Managed to get myself geared back up a lot quicker than before, so it's all good.

I appreciated the two Brits who patched me up in Cherno at the building under construction !! A big thanks to you guys!

TWD is about to come on, I'll be in after that.

See you in game

our server is now running rMod!! :) this will allow us to spawn in a few extra vehicles to make game play a little more interesting. for example we will be adding a Chinook and 1 or 2 vehicles with 50 cal mounted guns so you can shoot back at choppers shooting you! :) this also means that we will be able to update the medi vehicles to ones that actually heal you. rMod is very simple to install and i will post lots of links on how to do so. please follow them through and if you get stuck feel free to email us or post in forum or in this Facebook group and will help you as best we can

Main rmod download page: http://www.tunngle.n...rivate-servers/

this is a link to a video that will explain to you step by step on how to install rMod:

Edited by Hatchet_Reloaded

Great server, love the medics, break your leg need some blood etc.. the chopper comes flying in to rescue you!

And now with Rmod the server just got interesting :P

im thinking of hosting a Hunger games type of event on server. What are your thoughts and who would be interested?

There will be a prize fror last man standing.

Dates & prize to be decided

Let me know what you think or if you have any ideas for other sorts of events :)

New vehicles and weapons added!! please look at the updated main info page for more details :)

Edited by Hatchet_Reloaded

Send you a mail for whitelisting, but unless you are hanging my name on a gold plaque somewhere im not giving you my name.

well the server is lookin good. every thing is wokrin nice and smooth :) if any one has any ideas let me know and will see what i can do. also if you got any ideas about events would be good to hear :)

nothing is decided yet. i am just asking what people think as a member asked for the green zone to be smaller and to include the med base and ether cherno or elec. not both

so i am asking for peoples thoughts on it and then i will have a chat with the other admins.

so at the moment nothing has changed, the green zone is still the same as it has been