Hatchet_Reloaded

HATCHET RELOADED UK PRIVATE HIVE(v1.7.7.1) [GMT-4]Spawn With Hatchet & map|Air Lift Vehicles|Auto Fuel|250+ Vehicles|Custom Bases & Hero/Bandit Reward

Blast and blast again! Just sent an email requesting access for a couple of players as well :-) Server sounds epic so looking forward to getting on there!

Blast and blast again! Just sent an email requesting access for a couple of players as well :-) Server sounds epic so looking forward to getting on there!

hiya. hopefully server will be back up soon. just to say i havnt had any email through so you may want to check. would be good to have ya on board :)

hiya. hopefully server will be back up soon. just to say i havnt had any email through so you may want to check. would be good to have ya on board :)

ok have your email now. thanks. will reply to it now :)

Just to update everyone on the server status. It would appear there is a problem with the hardware on the host's side. Two of the servers hosted on that particular blade are offline although one has recently come back to life so someone is working the issue at the host.

Bus Depot up and running!!!!! Located west of kamenka, the bus depot can be used how ever players wish, to pick up and drop off fellow survivors for a fee or for free :) remember that its out of green zone and that buses will return to their original place every time server restarts

Bus Depot up and running!!!!! Located west of kamenka, the bus depot can be used how ever players wish, to pick up and drop off fellow survivors for a fee or for free :) remember that its out of green zone and that buses will return to their original place every time server restarts

Sounds good :)

A friend and I just emailed you fellas about joining.

Both have mics and are active players.

Let us know, thanks.

- C

Great server, was playing yesterday ( name: bill ) - just wish i never chrashed the heil (lol)

Join up if you want to play with a good group of players

bump from me :)

Zedz will now spawn at the medi outpost as i notice alot of players are using it for a filling station :)

Uhhmmm... wasn't that the point of the Outpost in the first place? If it's full of zeds then we may as well just holed ourselves up in a city!?!?

server is still awesome guys :) apart from the map hackers who got dealt with, cough naming no names of people! admins are great, just needs some more mature players..best server i played on yet

And you don't have to be a half-dead old fart (like me), me thinks our youngest member is 16 and is one of our medics, a reasonable guy.

Exactly..it's a well rounded server tbh. plenty mature players though, no electro kiddies sniping people. could do with some more squads on to upset the balance :D