Hatchet_Reloaded

HATCHET RELOADED UK PRIVATE HIVE(v1.7.7.1) [GMT-4]Spawn With Hatchet & map|Air Lift Vehicles|Auto Fuel|250+ Vehicles|Custom Bases & Hero/Bandit Reward

was thinking about it but as we have a green zone ther isnt much point. plus ther is nothing stoping players meeting up at the medic outpost to trade. we are liking your idea of a junkyard tho and will think about how to mix it into the server :)

Seems to be a very quiet night player wise on the server,wondering if people are having issues with that new update for DayZ? Our host hasn't updated the server side yet and we know at least one member is having issues reinstalling version 1.7.3 to get back on the server.

We have placed a ticket with the host.Hopefully all back up and running on the new patch tomorrow.

note to players already in server. at the moment we are still using the dayz1.7.3 version. as soon as the update gets rolled out from the server hosts (which i have asked when) we will let you know

untill then please dont update your dayz as it wont allow you to join our server. if this has already happened drop us an email just so we know and then when the server is updated we can send you an email to let you know its all updated

thanks

Edited by Hatchet_Reloaded

New private teamspeak server for players to use. lots of different rooms to go in. check it out.

Teamspeak Info:

Server name: Hatchet Reloaded

IP: 85.236.100.188

Port: 11187

Password: Same as game server Password

• Like 3

^I second that.

...signing on now!

Edit: Nm, waiting for server to update to 1.7.4.4...

Edited by Bakst

Been playing in this server for a week and can recommend this to everyone who seeks a good server that is hacker / kid free and has active admins. Gearing up is rather fast as you can scavenge in the southern parts without getting instakilled by snipers and such, pvp is oriented towards the obvious hi value loot zones and vehicles. A good home server :)

I'm going to give it a go once the server updates. Looking fwd. to it. Figures that the moment I finally have some time for this, there'a a major update causing delays :P

Please don't advertise other servers in our thread.

Okay, my bad.

P.S.: If we're promoting servers here then I can highly recommend UK 172, it's a public "hardcore" server (3dp:off & ch:off) that I call my home. It has been entirely hack-free for me so far, defying the stereotype of the cheater-infested public servers. There are usually between 10 and 30 players on during the evenings (London time). Just in case any1 here is looking for a nice public alternative to the private hive.

Edited by Bakst

I'm going to give it a go once the server updates. Looking fwd. to it. Figures that the moment I finally have some time for this, there'a a major update causing delays :P

P.S.: If we're promoting servers here then I can highly recommend UK 172, it's a public "hardcore" server (3dp:off & ch:off) that I call my home. It has been entirely hack-free for me so far, defying the stereotype of the cheater-infested public servers. There are usually between 10 and 30 players on during the evenings (London time). Just in case any1 here is looking for a nice public alternative to the private hive.

Please don't advertise other servers in our thread.

Our server is now up to date and is running 1.7.4.4!!!!! :) new vehicle spawns will be added over the next couple of days to include different choppers and different cars. as well as a plane!! :)

Edited by Hatchet_Reloaded
  • Like 1

Our server is now up to date and is running 1.7.4.4!!!!! :) new vehicle spawns will be added over the next couple of days to include different choppers and different cars. as well as a plane!! :)

Awesome cannot wait to update and log in tomorrow :D

nice! will be on shortly.

Most excellent news. Can't wait to finally try it out.

New private teamspeak server for players to use. lots of different rooms to go in. check it out.

Teamspeak Info:

Server name: Hatchet Reloaded

IP: 85.236.100.188

Port: 11187

Password: Same as game server Password

Thought I would let people know its 85.236.100.188:11187 is the address when connecting on TS, well on mine since it didn't show ip and port as different parts. Password is still the same.

Thought I would let people know its 85.236.100.188:11187 is the address when connecting on TS, well on mine since it didn't show ip and port as different parts. Password is still the same.

Everyone and his cat knows the port comes after : Elwyn :lol:

Everyone and his cat knows the port comes after : Elwyn :lol:

Were not all computer geeks lol

Thought id add the server IP, might help people find the server quicker.

85.234.146.98:2322

Getting new players every day :)

Not to mention new areas too. The Medical Outpost at Cap Golova is awesome and soon there will be a Kemenka Bus Depot and so much more to come over the next few months.

Not to mention new areas too. The Medical Outpost at Cap Golova is awesome and soon there will be a Kemenka Bus Depot and so much more to come over the next few months.

Yup, the medical base is pretty sweet :D