zhrooms

DayZ - Cherno Spree *Removed*

I liked the ending. I mean up until the point where you Alt-F4'd away like a little bitch.

• Like 1

Also if you wanted to get 100 kills for fun then why not go and get COD or any other FPS deathmatch shooter? THIS is what annoys me the most

The best part about how it annoys you is how it will never change. You need to get real friends or just accept the loser ones you made here and get back into the game and just accept how it is.

inventory was pretty suspect: m107, gps, nvg's, range finders, coyote pack with a m4 sd in it

cooked meat, but no matches, hatchet, of knife. no side arm

gps was the only tool

not conclusive, but suspect...

• Like 4

What are you trying to accomplish with those pics? No seriously i want to know as no one here cares and it must have taken at least some amount of time to do (be it 5 minutes or more). Really your wasting your time trying to make us mad, well fail as those pics if anything just make me sad that you got nothing better to do.

I have to say i have not watched your video but if its true about the alt+f4ing then your a bigger faggot then i realised.

This topic has run its course and your not going to give me your player name or server to meet at so your obviously a coward (should already know that with the spawn killing etc).

So goodbye to you.

• Like 1

This thread is getting out of hand.. people need to realize I did it for the lulz, and kinda trolling the thread

inventory was pretty suspect: m107, gps, nvg's, range finders, coyote pack with a m4 sd in it

cooked meat, but no matches, hatchet, of knife. no side arm

gps was the only tool

not conclusive, but suspect...

Also suspicious inventory, like many have said earlier. Very very suspicious

Fucking scripting noobs.

I played with a "clan" on a swedish server, we had like 25 tents total in 2 camps, found vehicles and I drove around at night just after server restarts looking for crash sites (restarted ever 6 hours), found all weapons in-game in 2 days, I put them in the camp, and some of the clan mates duped them so we had like 5x of every weapon and GPS/NVG/RF as well, that's why I only had what I needed, have no use for matches/hatchet whatever since we already had everything in the camps.

Before the first kill in the video I had just rode down from the north with a bicycle and put it in the forest north of Cherno, and yes I did server hop after 1-2 kills to avoid dying, which also meant that I never had to go back for ammo since every time you relogged if you had 1 bullet in the M107 mag, it would get 10 rounds after relogging.

I don't think I had that much food, at the end of the video I went back to my own tent I had placed north of Cherno with food, mags and stuff, that's why I killed 2 ppl in the forest at night.

This entire video took about 6 hours to record, 60 murders = 10 Kills an Hour, I jumped between maybe 15 servers in total

As said, I did it for the lulz, would be fun to have a screenshot with 100 Murders since I doubt many have it

XoXo

Edited by zhrooms

the worst thing is the exploiting in 3rd person..and from how bad you shoot i wonder how many ammo you need to kill 100 people..in the end i agree with you, op, that if you get killed in cherno you 'll have less regrets than getting killed in the north...

• Like 1

and some of the clan mates duped them so we had like 5x of every weapon and GPS/NVG/RF as well, that's why I only had what I needed, have no use for matches/hatchet whatever since we already had everything in the camps.

So besides the obvious combat-abort at the end of the video you're also using duped gear

Congrats, you just made yourself an even bigger moron

• Like 3

to the OP, you know we're laughing at you right?

Over 1000 people have seen your vid dude, 1000+ DayZ players have seen you for what you are. And you are struggling to deal with it.

They know you snipe fresh spawns and unarmed players, they've seen you AltF4, they have witnessed your suspicious script kiddie inventory - you are the epitome of what most gamers hate, even bandits hate you because you give banditry a bad name by dragging it with you into the gutter.

In the reactions of others you are getting an uncomfortablr glimpse at the kind of person you actually are, you are seeing youself through the eyes of others and it ain't pretty, is it bro?

If you'd had half a brain you'd have known what to expect but judging by your pathetic childlike rage responses to the majority's reaction it seems to have taken you completely by surprise. That is worrying.

This was an opportunity for you to learn about yourself, a chance to correct a few flaws in your approach, instead your fragile ego has raised the drawbridge and denial has set in, if you're not careful this experience, far from being the beneficial opportunity to improve yourself and your game will actually result in a hardeneing of the negative thought patterns and self destructive behaviour that you are displaying here for all to see.

You were advised earlier in the thread to let this go, that was good advice, but it seems your public meltdown will continue as you insist on resurrecting the thread inviting more and more people to come and stare in horror at your broken mind.

• Like 4

your not very good at arma 2 in general, looking at this I concluded.

1.) you lie down on a roof and use third person to pick out targets... thats pretty pansy.

2.) you sever hopp, probly after getting shot at.... some servers went from being easy modes with range and names to being intermediate.

3.) throw in a little bit of movement and your going to use half your magazine to get them.... spend some more time in the boot camp/editer and learn how to lead.

4.) your on a roof with a ghillie suit... amature.

5.) somehow you only have a gps in your toolbelt,... which makes me suspect you didnt get your rifle or the ammo fairly, you have 30 rounds @ 2.11 and you shot plenty more then that. Although you could (and you seem like the person that would) go to an empty server and restock your ammo.

6.) 90% roughly of your targets had no way of defending themselves from anything more then a single zombie, that doesnt impress, killing 100 hatchet armed people from a rooftop just makes people think your a useless cunt, do you beat up little school girls too? I bet you did, I bet when you went to school you picked fights with all the girls in the grade below you and as soon as any guy in your class tried to fight you off to the teacher you went teary eyed.

7.) if I needed overwatch you wouldn't be the last person I'd ask.... because I wouldn't even ask you... I've seen monkeys throw poo with more skill then you showed us in that 8 minute clip.

If wanting to get 100 kills is what he wanted to do, why not just accept it?

You throw around accusations and things I'd never say to anyone's face, just because he's having fun?

I mean, sitting on a roof in cherno getting fairly easy kills doesn't really do it for me anymore, but that's me. You make yourself seem more childish just because you can't accept the fact that he does something you don't like, but have probably done in the past.

If wanting to get 100 kills is what he wanted to do, why not just accept it?

You throw around accusations and things I'd never say to anyone's face, just because he's having fun?

I mean, sitting on a roof in cherno getting fairly easy kills doesn't really do it for me anymore, but that's me. You make yourself seem more childish just because you can't accept the fact that he does something you don't like, but have probably done in the past.

this is a forum, a place for people with shared or differing opinions to debate the issues on display.

The OP posted this video not in the Gallery but in the General discussion forum, so please excuse us as we discuss it.

• Like 1

to the OP, you know we're laughing at you right?

Over 1000 people have seen your vid dude, 1000+ DayZ players have seen you for what you are. And you are struggling to deal with it.

They know you snipe fresh spawns and unarmed players, they've seen you AltF4, they have witnessed your suspicious script kiddie inventory - you are the epitome of what most gamers hate, even bandits hate you because you give banditry a bad name by dragging it with you into the gutter.

In the reactions of others you are getting an uncomfortablr glimpse at the kind of person you actually are, you are seeing youself through the eyes of others and it ain't pretty, is it bro?

If you'd had half a brain you'd have known what to expect but judging by your pathetic childlike rage responses to the majority's reaction it seems to have taken you completely by surprise. That is worrying.

This was an opportunity for you to learn about yourself, a chance to correct a few flaws in your approach, instead your fragile ego has raised the drawbridge and denial has set in, if you're not careful this experience, far from being the beneficial opportunity to improve yourself and your game will actually result in a hardeneing of the negative thought patterns and self destructive behaviour that you are displaying here for all to see.

You were advised earlier in the thread to let this go, that was good advice, but it seems your public meltdown will continue as you insist on resurrecting the thread inviting more and more people to come and stare in horror at your broken mind.

lol

you forgot to mention the duping, trolling and terrible aim, otherwise a fair assessment

this is a forum, a place for people with shared or differing opinions to debate the issues on display.

The OP posted this video not in the Gallery but in the General discussion forum, so please excuse us as we discuss it.

"killing 100 hatchet armed people from a rooftop just makes people think your a useless cunt, do you beat up little school girls too? I bet you did, I bet when you went to school you picked fights with all the girls in the grade below you and as soon as any guy in your class tried to fight you off to the teacher you went teary eyed."

I'm so sorry I disturbed your excellent discussion, filled with great topics.

there's this opinion

"killing 100 hatchet armed people from a rooftop just makes people think your a useless cunt, do you beat up little school girls too? I bet you did, I bet when you went to school you picked fights with all the girls in the grade below you and as soon as any guy in your class tried to fight you off to the teacher you went teary eyed."

I'm so sorry I disturbed your excellent discussion, filled with great topics.

and there are these

Probably the best response to a douche post ive ever seen :)

LOL at the OP: drooling emissary from the short bus forum.

Thread delivers; would read again.

The emo retard rage in this thread is priceless

This is like almost an apache25 thread. Fun to read.

This is like almost an apache25 thread. Fun to read.

i know man, laughing tears over here XD

when were those wall climbing machetes coming again?

there's this opinion

and there are these

When you are typing all this out, are you actually thinking about it at all? Or are you just smashing your hands on the keyboard and hoping for the best?

You've basically said that this forum is for discussion, then told me my opinion isn't wanted, even though this is a forum for discussion (wut), and now you're using my opinion in your somewhat confused defence.

When you are typing all this out, are you actually thinking about it at all? Or are you just smashing your hands on the keyboard and hoping for the best?

You've basically said that this forum is for discussion, then told me my opinion isn't wanted, even though this is a forum for discussion (wut), and now you're using my opinion in your somewhat confused defence.

fella, where did I say your opinion isn't wanted? and which attack am I attempting to thwart with this imaginary defence?

the confusion resides with you

So besides the obvious combat-abort at the end of the video you're also using duped gear

Congrats, you just made yourself an even bigger moron

exactly. just because the gear wasn't "hacked" in, doesn't make it any more legit. people abuse these exploits so much that they actually convince themselves there's nothing wrong with it

and yeah, he esc-aborted so quick at the end that it's obvious he does that shit all the time, but it didn't save him. the guy that killed him was probably server hopping too. poetic justice I guess

• Like 1