zhrooms

DayZ - Cherno Spree *Removed*

Edit: N/A

Edited by zhrooms
Dead Links
  • Like 3

your not very good at arma 2 in general, looking at this I concluded.

1.) you lie down on a roof and use third person to pick out targets... thats pretty pansy.

2.) you sever hopp, probly after getting shot at.... some servers went from being easy modes with range and names to being intermediate.

3.) throw in a little bit of movement and your going to use half your magazine to get them.... spend some more time in the boot camp/editer and learn how to lead.

4.) your on a roof with a ghillie suit... amature.

5.) somehow you only have a gps in your toolbelt,... which makes me suspect you didnt get your rifle or the ammo fairly, you have 30 rounds @ 2.11 and you shot plenty more then that. Although you could (and you seem like the person that would) go to an empty server and restock your ammo.

6.) 90% roughly of your targets had no way of defending themselves from anything more then a single zombie, that doesnt impress, killing 100 hatchet armed people from a rooftop just makes people think your a useless cunt, do you beat up little school girls too? I bet you did, I bet when you went to school you picked fights with all the girls in the grade below you and as soon as any guy in your class tried to fight you off to the teacher you went teary eyed.

7.) if I needed overwatch you wouldn't be the last person I'd ask.... because I wouldn't even ask you... I've seen monkeys throw poo with more skill then you showed us in that 8 minute clip.

Edited by Skrewy
  • Like 33

1.) you lie down on a roof and use third person to pick out targets... thats pretty pansy.

2.) you sever hopp, probly after getting shot at.... some servers went from being easy modes with range and names to being intermediate.

3.) throw in a little bit of movement and your going to use half your magazine to get them.... spend some more time in the boot camp/editer and learn how to lead.

5.) somehow you only have a gps in your toolbelt,... which makes me suspect you didnt get your rifle or the ammo fairly, you have 30 rounds @ 2.11 and you shot plenty more then that. Although you could (and you seem like the person that would) go to an empty server and restock your ammo.

6.) 90% roughly of your targets had no way of defending themselves from anything more then a single zombie, that doesnt impress, killing 100 hatchet armed people from a rooftop just makes people think your a useless cunt, do you beat up little school girls too? I bet you did, I bet when you went to school you picked fights with all the girls in the grade below you and as soon as any guy in your class tried to fight you off to the teacher you went teary eyed.

7.) if I needed overwatch you wouldn't be the last person I'd ask.... because I wouldn't even ask you... I've seen monkeys throw poo with more skill then you showed us in that 8 minute clip.

Probably the best response to a douche post ive ever seen :)

• Like 5

Based on the number of kills he mentioned he was trying to get, and the differing sun cycles, I'd guess this guy recorded this over a period of time, not just a day. In any case, that's a lot of baseless assumptions and pointless insults. If I had to guess, you've raged just a few times too many getting killed after a fresh spawn on the beach.

To the OP, interesting video, but ultimately nothing too special about sniping people in cherno. These kinds of videos are a dime a dozen. I'm always way more interested in seeing videos of people using assault rifles and engaging in some CQC. Just a bit of feedback from someone who spends way too much time watching this crap at work.

I am curious if you hit your 100 goal, I didn't watch the video all the way through myself.

• Like 7

Didn't like it after i got banned from a server while doing this (killed the admin). And to the point where you said it's worse to kill people that have collected weapons from the North... That is entirely incorrect. Because, they may actually stand a chance in killing YOU. You might as well been shooting fish in a barrel, killing practical newcomers (or close to newcomers) who have nothing but hatchets, excluding a few of course. I do feel as if this is douchebaggery.

Edit: *Obviously i haven't partaken in this activity in some time, or else i would be a hypocrite.

Edited by Leburgerking

that's a lot of baseless assumptions and pointless insults. If I had to guess, you've raged just a few times too many getting killed after a fresh spawn on the beach.

only time I got killed as a fresh spawn was when I was running around 2 guys at night in elektro with a flare in hand calling insults on direct... was worth the lol.

baseless assumptions? all my "baseless" assumptions are based on evidence....

point 1.) is proven true here. http://www.youtube.c...L-4KqN18#t=121s and many other times

so thats not baseless

point 2? is somewhat proven in his youtube comment on the vid "This was recorded months ago, when you only had 1 bullet you relogged and would have a full magazine again" so he didnt server hop for ammo, he just logged off and back when he had 1 round per mag, exploiting a broken system is completely ok... what was I thinking?

point 3? http://www.youtube.c...L-4KqN18#t=177s tough shooting a running player, it even shows u range to target, that makes it even harder... and theres plenty more of that

so thats not baseless

point 4? this is the most baseless assumption I made, I said he was on the roof with a ghillie suit, I cant prove it, oh noooooo.

point 5? refer to point 2, he did exploit the system to get more ammo, so I wasnt completely wrong.

point 6? http://www.youtube.c...CL-4KqN18#t=66s I bet that guy and all other players like that could defend themselves against a sniper, imagine if they had shot there flashlights at him, thats insta death amirite? not so baseless

point 7? not so baseless if u watch the youtube vid,

so all those baseless assumptions I made with proof to base them on arent so baseless, your defending a fuckwit who gives every "bandit" a bad name, hes unskilled as shit, exploits the mod (not hard, but ease of exploiting isnt an excuse.) I'm glad I play on an expert private hive server, where this guy would be handed around like currency

Edited by Skrewy
  • Like 5

Based on the number of kills he mentioned he was trying to get, and the differing sun cycles, I'd guess this guy recorded this over a period of time, not just a day. In any case, that's a lot of baseless assumptions and pointless insults. If I had to guess, you've raged just a few times too many getting killed after a fresh spawn on the beach.

To the OP, interesting video, but ultimately nothing too special about sniping people in cherno. These kinds of videos are a dime a dozen. I'm always way more interested in seeing videos of people using assault rifles and engaging in some CQC. Just a bit of feedback from someone who spends way too much time watching this crap at work.

I am curious if you hit your 100 goal, I didn't watch the video all the way through myself.

Yeah lol, Skrewy has no clue what he's talking about, he haven't even read what I wrote.

I'm an experienced ArmA 2 player, and one of the better DayZ players, this was a one time occurance, as stated I wanted to get 100 Murders, without dying.

I did in fact record this in a few hours, server hopped, went for food one time, when I use NVG, the ammo never was a problem, because when you relogged/switched server the magazine would be full again, if you still had rounds in it when logging out. (This was months ago)

Yea indeed CQB is much more interesting, the whole point of this video is to see the PoV of a sniper in Cherno, and a few nice shots. (Really hard to aim with 20-25 FPS)

I didn't watch the video since I don't encourage this behavior.

The idea that you went out to kill 100 players, makes me want to ask a few questions-

1- Did you feel any change in your views toward the players you are killing? Feel bad at first and then numb/ don't care as you get into higher numbers.

2- Was you views on mass killing players changed? Did you find it boring as time went on.

3- Your actions in a game like DayZ which is a simulation- When players decide to throw out the last thread of their humanity/ society structure and morals (This is more for players who are not aiming for a body count number but for players who kill other players in situations where they don't have to).

I really feel that DayZ is very much a great tool to study human psychology and social behaviors. Wither you know it or not your actions are reflecting something, wither you kill or don't kill, etc.

I didn't watch the video since I don't encourage this behavior.

The idea that you went out to kill 100 players, makes me want to ask a few questions-

1- Did you feel any change in your views toward the players you are killing? Feel bad at first and then numb/ don't care as you get into higher numbers.

2- Was you views on mass killing players changed? Did you find it boring as time went on.

3- Your actions in a game like DayZ which is a simulation- When players decide to throw out the last thread of their humanity/ society structure and morals (This is more for players who are not aiming for a body count number but for players who kill other players in situations where they don't have to).

I really feel that DayZ is very much a great tool to study human psychology and social behaviors. Wither you know it or not your actions are reflecting something, wither you kill or don't kill, etc.

1. No, felt bad when killing people with good gear (M24) and the people in the forest, not spawners, because they didn't loose anything, so why would I care.

2. Yes and no, the fun part was trying to do nice kills at long distances, but most kills were short-medium, wasn't really fun.. no challenge.. it got a little boring after a while yes

3. This was a one time occurance, 100 Murders, that's it.. I've played DayZ for hundreds of hours, never camped newbs, it's happened once or twice when I've killed an unarmed/axe player, I gain nothing by killing them

There's kills and then there's kills dude, you seem to value quantity over quality - for that there is no cure

await the hate

You ought to do DayZ a favor and take that dangerous pseudo science sociologist bullcrap elsewhere. Anyhow not everyone is able to role-play Rick Grimes out in the woods in this mod, least not for more than a few days. Some of us like PvP games. The mod is boring as hell without shooting players. You'd just be constantly shot at anyway. And I got enough real friends playing this game. Most the people you meet on random direct chat are squeeky little kids. No thanks. You can try to use DayZ as a social network, others will use it as an advanced version of Doom.

• Like 4

There's kills and then there's kills dude, you seem to value quantity over quality - for that there is no cure

await the hate

Amazing how ppl don't read the first post.

Amazing how ppl don't read the first post.

speaking for myself I watched the video, i didn't come here for a fucking biography.

I judge only on the evidence you placed before my very eyes sir, and my conclusion is that you repel me

Edited by wabbit
  • Like 3

Incredibly entertaining video. Nice music, you got some epic aim as well.

GJ.

• Like 1

On 11/10/2012 at 6:16 AM, xX_frost-wolf_Xx said:

Killing 100 unarmed players that just spawned vs killing 10 fully armed players up north

you tell me which is takes more skill

Killing 10 fully armed players up north

What's your point?..

I play DayZ this way:

1. Spawn in Cherno, if not I respawn until I do, run straight to the Hospital's to get Blood Bag, Morphine and Painkiller, then head straight to NW airfield, not looting ANYTHING on the way, run into barracks and pick up an Assault Rifle/Sniper with Ammo

2. Run back to Vybor Supermarket and pick up a few cans of food, sodas/water bottle and a backpack, then head over the street to the office building looking for Camping Tent and Camo Clothing/Ghillie Suit.

3. If I didn't find what I was looking for in the Supermarket in Vybor I run down to the Pustoshka Supermarket, and if I "still still" haven't found it I go down to Zelenogorsk Supermarket.

4. Now I'm in the North, I have a Backpack, Food, Water, Blood, Painkillers, Morphine, Assault Rifle/Sniper, Camouflage, Camping Tent

This entire process takes about 1 hour tops, running from the coast _into_ the south barracks at NW airfield takes about exactly 29 minutes, then add 10 minutes for Vybor, 10 minutes for Pustoshka, 10 Minutes for Zelenogorsk

So from 40-60 Minutes, get everything I need in the game.

What do I do then? I set up my camping tent and dump all supplies I've found that I don't need on me. And start looking for Vehicles, then use the Vehicle for searching Helicopter Crash Sites, after server restart with a Vehicle I find at least 3 crash sites that nobody has found, which means I can get my hands on some heavy weapons in a short time, and then drive back to the camping tent and stash it.

I've done this procedure.. sooo many times.. one noteworthy thing is that I've _never_ died running unarmed from the coast to the south barracks, and I've done it like 20+ times no doubt, you just have to run the right way, but still as straight as possible.

I stopped playing DayZ like 3 months ago now, I had flown Heli for 10 hours in one day with Joystick, insanely fun, chased cars, searched for camps/vehicles, transported people and one time when we took a brake to resupply, we landed outside the map when waiting for a few guys, a cheater teleported to us and insta killed 3 of us at the chopper outside the map, and took the heli and flew away.. that's when I finally understood that it's not worth playing until Standalone, cheating ruins everything you've built in this game atm

But since a week ago I downloaded ArmA 2+DayZ and tried Namalsk, which has opened my eyes again.

Edited by zhrooms
Typo

SO TRUE!

Omfg your the first person to make me LOL for reading a post on here!

Btw public servers are dog shit, find a private server and u won't reach 2 kills.

• Like 1

Yeah lol, Skrewy has no clue what he's talking about, he haven't even read what I wrote.

I'm an experienced ArmA 2 player, and one of the better DayZ players, this was a one time occurance, as stated I wanted to get 100 Murders, without dying.

I did in fact record this in a few hours, server hopped, went for food one time, when I use NVG, the ammo never was a problem, because when you relogged/switched server the magazine would be full again, if you still had rounds in it when logging out. (This was months ago)

Yea indeed CQB is much more interesting, the whole point of this video is to see the PoV of a sniper in Cherno, and a few nice shots. (Really hard to aim with 20-25 FPS)

Hahahahahaha

Mate! If me and my group was in Cherno u would have been dead.

Such a shame these idiots server hop on public servers.

• Like 1

You ought to do DayZ a favor and take that dangerous pseudo science sociologist bullcrap elsewhere. Anyhow not everyone is able to role-play Rick Grimes out in the woods in this mod, least not for more than a few days. Some of us like PvP games. The mod is boring as hell without shooting players. You'd just be constantly shot at anyway. And I got enough real friends playing this game. Most the people you meet on random direct chat are squeeky little kids. No thanks. You can try to use DayZ as a social network, others will use it as an advanced version of Doom.

Dangerous? If people like him were in power then there would be less wars as opposed to people like you being in power with your narrow minded (or is it adsent minded?) attitude.

Why don't you GTFO of DayZ and play COD then? The guy is just looking at the game at a different angle with a level of inteligence that you and the OP clearly don't have! Does it make your brain hurt when he speaks with long words?

To OP, i take it you did this because you were bored? So the excitment of a firefight with other players who can shoot back with perma death isn't enough for you? You said yourself that you got bored doing this, but TBH anyone could have told you that trying to get to 100 unarmed player kills would be boring. Did you try surviving for 100 days? How about blood bagging 100 people? or what about killing 100 medium or better armed players? Surely these would have been more exciting?

Also i don't believe you did this because you were bored of the game. You did this to troll and grief new spawns and then rub it in by posting it all on youtube. If you wanted to prove your 100 kills then all you had to do was take a screen shot of your debug monitor with it showing the 100 or more kills (and lied about it being all well geared up players). But you didn't do this, instead you recorded your 'noob kills' to post and share.

Really what were you expecting people to say in response to new spawn killing?

"Hey well done your badass for killing 100 noobs!"

OR

"What a douchebag!"

I'll give you 3 guesses.

Edited by Grey Warden
  • Like 3

Dangerous? If people like him were in power then there would be less wars as opposed to people like you being in power with your narrow minded (or is it adsent minded?) attitude.

Why don't you GTFU of DayZ and play COD then? The guy is just looking at the game at a different angle with a level of inteligence that you and the OP clearly don't have! Does it make your brain hurt when he speaks with long words?

To OP, i take it you did this because you were bored? So the excitment of a firefight with other players who can shoot back with perma death isn't enough for you? You said yourself that you got bored doing this, but TBH anyone could have told you that trying to get to 100 unarmed player kills would be boring. Did you try surviving for 100 days? How about blood bagging 100 people? or what about killing 100 medium or better armed players? Surely these would have been more exciting?

Also i don't believe you did this because you were bored of the game. You did this to troll and grief new spawns and then rub it in by posting it all on youtube. If you wanted to prove your 100 kills then all you had to do was take a screen shot of your debug monitor with it showing the 100 or more kills (and lied about it being all well geared up players). But you didn't do this, instead you recorded your 'noob kills' to post and share.

Really what were you expecting people to say in response to new spawn killing?

"Hey well done your badass for killing 100 noobs!"

OR

"What a douchebag!"

I'll give you 3 guesses.

nicely said, I can't help feeling though that you're words will fall on deaf ears dude. Those with stunted minds tend to enjoy the mindless approach as it is well suited to thier lack of skill, wit and imagination.

^^Good point mate!

Like teaching an old dog new tricks...wait Mythbusters busted that (shame it doesn't work on humans though).

This would've been hilarious if OP had posted it in the Bandit section

Because all I see is an amateur instagibbing players that can't shoot back

But maybe I just lack the tactical common sense to climb a roof while wearing a ghillie suit....

• Like 1