zhrooms

DayZ - Cherno Spree *Removed*

On 11/10/2012 at 0:10 PM, ManiacMike69 said:

Hahahahahaha

Mate! If me and my group was in Cherno u would have been dead.

Such a shame these idiots server hop on public servers.

Right.. I would see you before you see me.

On 11/10/2012 at 1:17 PM, Grey Warden said:

To OP, i take it you did this because you were bored? So the excitment of a firefight with other players who can shoot back with perma death isn't enough for you? You said yourself that you got bored doing this, but TBH anyone could have told you that trying to get to 100 unarmed player kills would be boring. Did you try surviving for 100 days? How about blood bagging 100 people? or what about killing 100 medium or better armed players? Surely these would have been more exciting?

Also i don't believe you did this because you were bored of the game. You did this to troll and grief new spawns and then rub it in by posting it all on youtube. If you wanted to prove your 100 kills then all you had to do was take a screen shot of your debug monitor with it showing the 100 or more kills (and lied about it being all well geared up players). But you didn't do this, instead you recorded your 'noob kills' to post and share.

Really what were you expecting people to say in response to new spawn killing?

"Hey well done your badass for killing 100 noobs!"

OR

"What a douchebag!"

I'll give you 3 guesses.

Yeah, It got a little boring, but still, the point was to get 100 Murders, end of story.. doesn't matter how I did it, it was the fastest way camping cherno.

What is the point surviving 100 days? Would be insanely boring.

Blood Bagging 100 people, yeah right.. like that's even possible with all these pvpers

I've killed dozens of good geared players, gear doesn't mean skill.

Yea why wouldn't I record the kills? Some people enjoy watching it.

Since you're so mad I take it that ur a newbie, I don't think a skilled player would care, because this means nothing, just a few good kills that's it.

On 11/10/2012 at 1:26 PM, Hawk24 said:

This would've been hilarious if OP had posted it in the Bandit section

Because all I see is an amateur instagibbing players that can't shoot back

Actually enjoying reading the replies, it really shines through how hurt they are, as said I think a skilled player would never hate on this.

Edited by zhrooms
Typo

seriously show me someone who's better.

Let's see....who's better in killing something that can't kill you back....

Do you know those guys that throw dynamite sticks into a lake full of fish?

remember I did that with 20-25 FPS,which makes it so much harder to aim.

So it's my problem that

1. your PC sucks and can't handle FRAPS

2. you are too incompetent to use record software that doesn't give you a huge performance hit, like DXTory

Alrighty

Actually fun to read the haters replies, it really shines through how hurt they are, as said a skilled player would never hate on this

Those which you dragqueen call "HATERZ" are actually skilled players laughing their asses off about you

You glorifying the slaughter of 1-5 minute old characters is hilarious to say the least

BTW: tactical common sense would dictate that skylining yourself on a rooftop in the middle of Cherno is a stupid idea

But your mindset only allows you to call them "haterz" in order to 'defend' yourself and your 8 minute retard show, because it's what all the cool kids do! YOLO!

most likely because it's happened to you or that you're just an average newbie.

I'm such a newbie that I've been playing DayZ since May

I'm such a newbie that it took me a stunning 10 minutes to get full endgame gear after being inactive for 3 months

Indeed!

Your logical trainwreck is amusing me greatly

just a few good kills, that's it

HAHAHA....oh wow.....

Edited by Hawk24
  • Like 4

I am in fact a 'newbie' player yes (only been playing for 6 months total). Problem?

"Actually fun to read the haters replies, it really shines through how hurt they are, as said a skilled player would never hate on this, you take it much more seriously, most likely because it's happened to you or that you're just an average newbie.

Keep the butthurt flowing! "

There you have just proved to me the reason why you posted these kills and not just a simple screen shot. Your a troll pure and simple.

Am i butthurt? not really, i've been killed many times on the beach with no gear and i just sigh and retry. It when people like yourself post up bullshit like this that kinda gets me mad. I mean if people killed me with no gear because they thought i had something worth taking (i might have found some food that you have been unlucky to not find) like any normal bandit. Its when they post up videos of these kills and it just goes to show how little a reason they had for killing you.

Also if you wanted to get 100 kills for fun then why not go and get COD or any other FPS deathmatch shooter? THIS is what annoys me the most when you get the children from COD comming over and playing DayZ. Their short attention span really gets on your nerves and they seem to always think that trolling is harhar funny. Its just plain retarded and annoying. Give this message to your mum,

"take away your childs internet connection please as it would be a better place without him, thank you".

• Like 1

I once let two DMR snipers at Cherno taste their own medicine. Well concealed sniping spot and an M24, at 1000 meters. I'm guessing the distance, because I had nothing but normal binoculars. But it was for sure more than 800 meters, because the bullet dropped a bit when zeroed to the max.

Edited by Sutinen

I did this a few months ago, I wanted to get 100 Murders, didn't care how I did it, and camping cherno was obviously the fastest way.

I've gotten some mixed thoughts about the clip, some think the killing is enjoyable to watch, others think I'm a huge douchebags killing ppl that have just spawned.

But really, it's much worse killing someone coming from the north with gear, instead of killing someone who just spawned without gear, which means he doesn't loose anything.

I felt a little bad doing this yes, for example I killed 3 people that had M24's, the worst killings were in the forest at the end, two buddies running north with flashlights in the night, one had M24 (second person hiding from me), he couldn't defend himself after I gunned down his friend.

What are your thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsCL-4KqN18

I also want to note that when I frasped my FPS was about 25 average, so it was really hard to aim hence you see a few bad shots.

should rename this thread - DayZ through the eyes of a retard in denial

• Like 5

^^oh please oh please can an admin do that! i will give them beans and cookies! :lol:

Edited by Grey Warden

Oh, did I offend you?

Edited by zhrooms

Haha, mad newbies.

joke's on you dude, sad that you're unable to see that

you need to work on yourself bro, seriously.

Edited by wabbit

well now I'm going to go sniper cherno and server hop to, all the cool kids are doing it.

and how much people get pissy at killing is so funny, I love killing and I love fighting, with either my SVD camo or my MK 48

well now I'm going to go sniper cherno and server hop to, all the cool kids are doing it.

and how much people get pissy at killing is so funny, I love killing and I love fighting, with either my SVD camo or my MK 48

have fun bro

it isn't killing that's generating this reaction buddy, it's the fact that this video is no more than a celebration of unskilled mediocrity, cowardice and pointlessness.

edit - that and the fact that the OP seems to be a bit of a wanker

Edited by wabbit
  • Like 2

To you haters

Creates obvious bait thread with bait video

Whines about opposing players and calls them haters

You sound like a bloody 12yr old posting duckface-in-the-bathroom-mirror pictures of herself on Facebook and getting verbally bitchsmacked for it

"TO YA'LL HATERZ, DONT HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL. yolo!"

Edited by Hawk24

yep, zhrooms is bad at trolling, bad at dealing with the reaction to his bad trolling, bad at sniping (bad at DayZ in general) and bad no doubt at life too.

glad i ain't him

Oh, did I offend a little nab?

To you haters, prove that you're not a newb, link footage or similiar and we'll see.

Looking foward to get a good laugh!

You ask if you offended a little nab? fella your video offends all gamers who love to see skillfull and creative gameplay.

Prove we're not newbs by linking footage, that is flawed logically, there are hundreds of thousands of good players out there who have never recorded footage.

Rather than waiting to laugh at others try asking yourself why so many of us are laughing at you.

If i were you I'd resist further trolling and hope this thread slips into oblivion soon cos it does you no favours at all.

Edited by Rastamaus
  • Like 1

Oh, did I offend a little nab?

To you haters, prove that you're not a newb, link footage or similiar and we'll see.

Looking foward to get a good laugh!

Wow you just don't get it do you? How about pulling your head out of your arse and try again. If that doesn't work try wiping the shit out of your eyes too.

Have fun in DayZ! BTW whats your player name? Mines the same as my username and what servers do you frequent? I'm not normally into the whole PVP aspect but i may just give it a go.

This thread started with alot of lose but has turned into alot of win! Gooooooo Blue Team!

Edited by Grey Warden
  • Like 1

You ask if you offended a little nab? fella your video offends all gamers who love to see skillfull and creative gameplay.

Prove we're not newbs by linking footage, that is flawed logically, there are hundreds of thousands of good players out there who have never recorded footage.

Rather than waiting to laugh at others try asking yourself why so many of us are laughing at you.

If i were you I'd resist further trolling and hope this thread slips into oblivion soon cos it does you no favours at all.

.....7.....8.....9.....10, knockout!!!

Edited by wabbit

Killing u would be pretty easy mate.

Send a new spawn runner in, you being a noob stick ur head up to shoot then 2/3 guys will take ur head off.

If that fails do it again.

Very easy.

To many ways to kill u to be honest if u had brains.

• Like 1

LOL at the OP: drooling emissary from the short bus forum.

Thread delivers; would read again.

• Like 2

I'm an experienced ArmA 2 player, and one of the better DayZ players

I skipped straight to the end and saw exactly what I expected to see. Aborting in combat. Horrible player.

• Like 3

Edit: N/A

Edited by zhrooms
Dead Links

First time playing Panthera a few hours ago, killed 6 newbs when fixed up a helicopter, flew around with it for a bit, blew up a guy in a car, found a bandit camping a helicopter, he killed anyone jumping into it with a sniper from a nearby building, we sprayed the entire house with M240, dropped my squad mate while I lit up the house (night with heli lights), he infiltrated the bandits house raping him, took the other Heli and flew around with both looking for crash sites, realizes the map sucks balls and we're never gonna play it again, decides to end it with style.. @ pic

U mad?

U feel like crying like a little girl?

Before the fireworks we wasted our ammo, dumped the M107's and coyote backpacks so nobody would ever find them.. eh eh eh eh

miscreant

Edited by Rastamaus

Edit: N/A

Edited by zhrooms
Dead Links

What this video doesn't show is all the alt-f4'ing you did after being shot at or feeling slightly in danger.

I've done plenty of Cherno counter sniping trips and every time I shoot at a Cherno Camping Coward, he alt-f4s, EVERY time. I snuck up behind a Hill squatter and told him to put his gun down (robbing him basically, even though I had nothing but a flashlight) and he alt-f4ed instantly. They're all cowards.

Watch the end of the video and watch how quickly this pansy can abort.

Edited by TheDesigner
  • Like 1

Fuck it mom, I thought the community would praise my outstanding video, i was going to be the unthinking mans Frankie, even had a name for my Youtube channel - Wankieonpcin240p. Tell me Momma, where did it all go so wrong?

note to self - don't post the 3 hours footage of taking out fresh spawns with the thermal AS50 or the AltF4ing tutorial, the world just isn't ready

bump

Edited by Rastamaus
  • Like 1

what the fuck are you talking about you mad little shit? get the hell out of my bedroom and apologise to your uncle Rasta, can't you see he's trying to squirt some quality DNA into my belly so we can raise the IQ of this dumbshit family,

bump

Edited by Rastamaus
  • Like 1