Sign in to follow this  
cloudsystem38

Why I quit (yes another one of those threads)

I think it's OK that you let off some steam before you leave. I'm thinking you'll be back for more non-buggy and non-glitchy punishment once SA has matured a bit.

Anyway, good luck with your next game. :)

Should't there be a rant subforum here? If there is any game in need of a rant subforum, this would be it, I think. It could be called simply "Aaaarrrrgggghhh!", "£@!!2%#!&", "Tears of rage", "The great venting cabin in the woods", or "Instead of punching your screen" or something. Then there could be a subsubforum called "The goodbye rant" or "The farewell rage party" or something.

I think it's OK that you let off some steam before you leave. I'm thinking you'll be back for more non-buggy and non-glitchy punishment once SA has matured a bit.

Anyway, good luck with your next game. :)

Should't there be a rant subforum here? If there is any game in need of a rant subforum, this would be it, I think. It could be called simply "Aaaarrrrgggghhh!", "£@!!2%#!&", "Tears of rage", "The great venting cabin in the woods", or "Instead of punching your screen" or something. Then there could be a subsubforum called "The goodbye rant" or "The farewell rage party" or something.

No, and furthermore no.....

• Like 1

A QQ sub-forum is long overdue. As others have stated, if the OP had said, Hi guy's I'm having this issue ect. He/she could be happily skipping around Cherno right now with his/her precious gear. Oh well...

A QQ sub-forum is long overdue. As others have stated, if the OP had said, Hi guy's I'm having this issue ect. He/she could be happily skipping around Cherno right now with his/her precious gear. Oh well...

No no no... main reason, open a QQ thread, people posted crying, watch the extended flaming and butthurt,

You admins are stretched as it is without a whole new can of crap to clear up

• Like 1

Rocket did say he would like an IQ test just to fire up the game. I can't say I disagree but it sounds like there's already an intelligence barrier in place.

• Like 2

Hello there

I think many people just don't realise what an alpha/beta etc entails. (In fact I probably don't know the exact meaning myself and I *am* amazing.), hence people becoming fed up with broken features etc.

I understand OP's pain, but If I were he, I'd wait for the SA.

Rgds

LoK

Are you kidding me? You guys are still using the "it's only alpha/beta" excuse? This is the worst reason ever.

It's because of the engine. It's being forced to do something it wasn't made for. Until Rocket makes a clean engine for the SA then glitches will happen every update even if you don't like it. Even if the mod makes it to full release, it will still have a lot of glitches.

Edited by KidWithABigHat

shame on you guys for playing on private hives, and not supplying any data for the devs. it's no wonder this mod never made it out of alpha /trollface.jpg

I'm a pretty persistent player, I can put up with a lot but what I can't put up with is losing every thing due to a server glitch when logging in, I'd rather get killed by someone.

It's too common now and at this point the game is literally broken for me. It's like a bike that I would really like to ride but the tires are blown out.

I seriously have no clue how everyone else is still playing this. No idea how people are able to survive for over 10 days with things as they are.

I do however suspect that this has something to do with time of day since it usually happens later at night.

And also FTR, once I was able to get my character back somehow. I thought I lost everything (geared to the teeth, had the best of everything in the game) but somehow I got it all back when I logged in a few days later.

It's not so much the problem itself as much as the fact that I don't know what's causing it. I'm no programmer or game developer so it is beyond my level of care to figure it out.

Just thought I'd vent.

How about good admins?

Play on private Hive, the admin on my server resets you when you spawn dead because of that bug, you only have to hide your old corpse afterwards, or you're gonna have a problem

The only times I've lost characters to bugs is when I knowingly pulled risky moves, like logging out prone in a bush.